Teacher's Pet (revised)

F0XH0UND

Virgin
An employee (female role) for a mental health agency runs an art therapy program for people in recovery. People from all walks of life have walked into her studio throughout the years, and many of them have become weekly regulars, even years later. It's a tightly-knit community of like-minded people in a very therapeutic environment. The instructor has always kept it a loose and fun environment with her casual and authentic self.
Years later, she's started to form an emotional bond with a young man; a depression/anxiety sufferer who's been there for a few years. When he first came through the doors, he was very timid and his lack of confidence made him somewhat resistant, but when the instructor saw his drawing samples, she was amazed with his talent.
A few years later, he's become one of her regulars. He's there every day in the week that the studio is open. Sometimes, he's even there before the instructor, and he's always the last the leave, waiting until the instructor locks up, and he walks her to her car before they part ways.

He's come to develop a deep fondness and admiration for her. A crush even. She's selfless, patient, resilient, funny, a fighter, advocate (maybe a great single mom). How could he not have a deep affinity for her?

He's had a crush on her for quite a while, and eventually, she started developing one for him too. It started innocently for her as well; his admiration for his compassion for others. When he first started, he was so timid, but now he's come into his own; becoming a leader in his own right. He's by far the easiest participant she has. She's never had an issue with him in her program. He's had his own personal mental health struggles. Some of them have been very unusual for him. When that's happened, she sometimes went home scared and deeply hurt for him. And just seeing him walk into the studio; knowing what he's going through, has made her choke up.

A few years later she's so proud to have him as a part of her community. He's always looked out for her and the integrity of the program. He expresses his appreciation for her as a mentor, advocate, friend, and as a person (maybe a mother). She admires him because of his compassion for others. She sometimes texts him when she's off the clock just to check in and talk to him. But as time goes on, she's also started to develop a deep emotional affection for him, and it frightens her.

(They don't have to have a romantic affection for each other at first. It can start as simple as wanting to be casual friends outside of the studio; which would also be a breach of professional boundaries. The theme and draw of this story would be the taboo or forbidden aspect of this relationship. Should they?/shouldn't they? And once they do, what do they do about it?)

(This is just a suggestion; I'm a switch, and I kind of like the idea of her bringing the authority of her position and the acknowledgement of the risk that they're both taking into the bedroom when she feels like being a domme)

I'm very open to your own suggestions and alterations to make for a more interesting experience; so long as it doesn't alter the spirit of what I'm trying to accomplish.

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to message me or reply to this thread with any questions or comments.
Thank you for reading. :D

Back