Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaa?

This is a gentle, loving, caring, supportive space and....

Ah, fuck it. Who am I trying to kid? Get yer arse in and sit down. :D

I have heard so much about this thread, but have forgotten a lot of it, so maybe you'd better show me - I remember much more after seeing it than having people telling me about it.

And don't spare any details - well, unless it involves male genitalia. I don't need to go there, and I know that's a BIG topic for you.....get it, BIG topic....BIG????

:D:D:D:D:D

Good to see you have your own. thread, Tal.

Not invitation only is it?

I have heard so much about this thread, but have forgotten a lot of it, so maybe you'd better show me - I remember much more after seeing it than having people telling me about it.

And don't spare any details - well, unless it involves male genitalia. I don't need to go there, and I know that's a BIG topic for you.....get it, BIG topic....BIG????

:D:D:D:D:D

What have you heard??? I thought this was a secret, under the radar thread! Dammit, I knew that the invisible cloak Brainy offered was a knock-off one. :mad:

Honestly? I have no idea what to tell you. There was no theme set, but the rowdy ones from Lit quickly turned it into a strip club! Shocked, I was. SHOCKED!

There was an attempt to make it more classy with dance lessons, but I don't think that quite raised the rep.

And now, Papa, you KNOW that anything involving me automatically involves male genitalia! Don't be coming in here with your standards and hoping that you get to have some form of penis-parlay!

Good to see you have your own. thread, Tal.

Not invitation only is it?

I dunno what happened, Jaime. One minute I was quietly sipping tea, the next minute I had a sex thread. Thank fuck it didn't appear in the Am Pics. :eek:

What have you heard??? I thought this was a secret, under the radar thread! Dammit, I knew that the invisible cloak Brainy offered was a knock-off one. :mad:

Honestly? I have no idea what to tell you. There was no theme set, but the rowdy ones from Lit quickly turned it into a strip club! Shocked, I was. SHOCKED!

There was an attempt to make it more classy with dance lessons, but I don't think that quite raised the rep.

And now, Papa, you KNOW that anything involving me automatically involves male genitalia! Don't be coming in here with your standards and hoping that you get to have some form of penis-parlay!

If Brainy is the chief procurement officer, then I want a comfortable seat as I sit back and watch what the next big mechanical failure will be. I suppose he supplied the condoms in the dispenser in the bathroom? How good can that go?

I think dance lessons would be great - I would LOVE to ballroom dance with you...and I don't mean that in a "testicle" way!

The only trouble is that you might need to take down the stripper pole, because I'd hate to lose my dance partner to her urge to hang upside down on the pole and let her bloomers air out!

Hands and face:rolleyes::eek::devil:

OK tal.......
How much.....:cool:
lol

I'm a little nervous stepping in here - the language is always so bold and spicy, and the topics are lewd and aggressive.....

and me being an innocent angel and all.....:eek:

I'm allowed one dance on the dance floor, how bout it? ...lol Part of my volunteer help. I can take your hat and your coat as well.

I am beginning to love the thrill of this place...maybe i'll expose one foot out of my footsie...lol

lol

I'm allowed one dance on the dance floor, how bout it? ...lol Part of my volunteer help. I can take your hat and your coat as well.

I am beginning to love the thrill of this place...maybe i'll expose one foot out of my footsie...lol

I never dance just ONCE with anybody - it takes two or three times just to get the feel of each other, although I have a feeling dancing once with you will allow you to get the "feel" that you may or may not be looking for.....

Damn it, I was going to try and keep it classy......hell......:mad:

If Brainy is the chief procurement officer, then I want a comfortable seat as I sit back and watch what the next big mechanical failure will be. I suppose he supplied the condoms in the dispenser in the bathroom? How good can that go?

I think dance lessons would be great - I would LOVE to ballroom dance with you...and I don't mean that in a "testicle" way!

The only trouble is that you might need to take down the stripper pole, because I'd hate to lose my dance partner to her urge to hang upside down on the pole and let her bloomers air out!

Firstly: Nope. Anything that is erected in this space, stays erected. No poles, or anything else, shall be targeted to be "taken down". You perverts need to learn the consequences of your actions. So, if it goes up - it's staying up.

2: I trust Brainy completely. If he says that the "use by date" on the condoms is a printing error, then I believe him.

C: As amazingly talented as I am in most areas of life, including breathing - I have that one down to fine art - I don't *yet* know ballroom dancing. You'll have to teach me. Prepared to be squished, toes and all. :eek:

lol

I never dance just ONCE with anybody - it takes two or three times just to get the feel of each other, although I have a feeling dancing once with you will allow you to get the "feel" that you may or may not be looking for.....

Ah! LOL! Just in time! Our Lovey is the most talented (aka willing) dancer in here, Papa. You'll be in good hands!

Thank the lord indeed.....:D:kiss:

I know. I almost fainted when I thought I'd have to put up pics of this fyne body.

*wipes brow*

Runs in, smacks Tal on the ass and runs out before she can reciprocate!

:p :p :p

Ha! You can run, and hide. I'll find you in the end. Unless I forget what I was doing, and get distracted by a long, hard di..... ooooh....

I am glad it is Friday :) I hope everyone has finished their shopping :) My wish list is posted :)

Ah! LOL! Just in time! Our Lovey is the most talented (aka willing) dancer in here, Papa. You'll be in good hands!

I did not know until now that "talented" and "willing" were synonymous...that explains so much growing up, having to rely on myself to......never mind...

I am glad it is Friday :) I hope everyone has finished their shopping :) My wish list is posted :)

Hello fine Sir! Ooh, posted where? On here? To Santa? Under your wife's pillow? And no, my shopping is not finished, but that's ok cos I still have kids at school for 5 more days so plenty of time to pretend to do it, then panic this time next week. :cool:

I did not know until now that "talented" and "willing" were synonymous...that explains so much growing up, having to rely on myself to......never mind...

Oh yes! If they weren't synonymous (thank fuck for autocorrect) then I'd have NO talents at all!

I'll give you two dances, both free and don't worry, I know you're always a gentlemen... We're going to have fun on the dance floor ;)

s-l300.jpg

Hmmm thinking. Not sure if it's big enough! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back