Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also love that you are defending my defamation of womens driving skills. :p:heart:

Ha! Oh, you want to push that point? I was being gracious and ignoring the utter sexism that you oozed.

No, Tal, I told myself. Don't reign down on his head all the fury of a woman who is slighted. He is a simpleton, an ignoramus, and deserves another chance to not be responsible for spreading chauvinistic shit and be thrown out of the thread.

So. I wonder if I'm still feeling gracious.

What do you think? :cool:

Ha! Oh, you want to push that point? I was being gracious and ignoring the utter sexism that you oozed.

No, Tal, I told myself. Don't reign down on his head all the fury of a woman who is slighted. He is a simpleton, an ignoramus, and deserves another chance to not be responsible for spreading chauvinistic shit and be thrown out of the thread.

So. I wonder if I'm still feeling gracious.

What do you think? :cool:

Oh the great Tallulah82
You know I don't
Think this of you.

I truly think you are heroic
A goddess, a warrior
Calm and stoic

I am humbled by you grace
In form and beauty
Matched only by your face.

We know your bark is matched by your bite
Ive got the teethmarks
Out of sight;)

Please give this man another chance
And make your benevolence
Even more enhanced.

Xxx

I think I'm dead.

I haven't had one for two weeks, twelve hours and thirty two minutes. Not that I'm counting. Nope.

*sobs*

Oh damn! Do we need a funeral? I'll save my next waffles box for the coffin. Or is that unnecessarily big? Hmmm, how about a smarties tube?

Too true, with my back I have to lay back and enjoy it ..................... not good for a would-be dom. :(

Lol, no. Though, if you had power of presence enough, you could possibly pull it off. Lay there and demand all that she does to pleasure you. It's all about the attitude.

Oh damn! Do we need a funeral? I'll save my next waffles box for the coffin. Or is that unnecessarily big? Hmmm, how about a smarties tube?

Er... You know you need a Pringles tube. I think we should bury it as I don't see any wanking on the horizon!

Lol, no. Though, if you had power of presence enough, you could possibly pull it off. Lay there and demand all that she does to pleasure you. It's all about the attitude.

Power of presence............. I don't even know where I am half the time.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back