Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants a what? I don't understand English. :D LoL

Chocolate my dear... chocolate. :D

Quality street??? They still make those? Ugh. I only eat them when there's no Roses :eek: I grew up in a house that shunned QS :rolleyes:

I'd have thought you'd stock up on multi-packs of Crunchies rather than a tin (or plastic box as is nowadays) of random choc?

Well, t'is true - I prefer Miniature Heroes but the Quality Street was a gift by the neighbour and you never turn free chocolate down.

Straaange! *fist bump*

Yo Brainy!!

I have to go do school run in a moment. Don't let Brainy give you the chocolates he doesn't like. Demand the big purple one. :D

I got a big purple one :D

Chocolate my dear... chocolate. :D

Well, t'is true - I prefer Miniature Heroes but the Quality Street was a gift by the neighbour and you never turn free chocolate down.

And free chocolate contains no calories!!

Got to dash, later folks!

I want candy! 🎶🎶🎶 I want candy!

*jumps on Brainy's couch*

Here you go little girl. Ive got candy for you.:heart:

8-Pound-Pick-N-Mix.png

I want candy! 🎶🎶🎶 I want candy!

*jumps on Brainy's couch*

Oi! Woman! It's called sweets (or sweeties for a child) over here :D

Though I admit that the lyrics "I want sweeties" just don't feel right :eek:

Here you go little girl. Ive got candy for you.:heart:

8-Pound-Pick-N-Mix.png

Hey! At least offer her some British sweets. What the heck is all that? I think I can see some lovehearts in there, and vaguely recognise Nerds but the rest is random! Where's the Wham bars and the Drummer lollies?? Dib-dabs? Sherbert fountains! Sigh.

Yes please. Can I have a purple one. :)

I think the purple ones were the only real ever success out of that selection :D

Hey! At least offer her some British sweets. What the heck is all that? I think I can see some lovehearts in there, and vaguely recognise Nerds but the rest is random! Where's the Wham bars and the Drummer lollies?? Dib-dabs? Sherbert fountains! Sigh.

Sorry tal, she wanted candy....
Here are sweets.

1373173533456_Chocolate-British-938x704-590x396.jpg

Someone told me I'm sweet, they said i was a natural sweetener....but I have some chocolate I could donate....Just one bite of that delicious chocolate..Yum!

I can help serve it at the door if you'd like ;)

Sorry tal, she wanted candy....
Here are sweets.

1373173533456_Chocolate-British-938x704-590x396.jpg

Better. :p

Someone told me I'm sweet, they said i was a natural sweetener....but I have some chocolate I could donate....Just one bite of that delicious chocolate..Yum!

I can help serve it at the door if you'd like ;)

You *are* sweet! Though, this automatically makes me feel all mischievous and thoughts of offering the punters to suck or lick YOU as they enter keeps filling my head! Oh, think of how much business that would bring through the door... :eek: :devil:

(don't worry, you'll be fully dressed and they can only suck or lick the exposed parts of your body. I'm caring like that.:cool:)

Better. :p

You *are* sweet! Though, this automatically makes me feel all mischievous and thoughts of offering the punters to suck or lick YOU as they enter keeps filling my head! Oh, think of how much business that would bring through the door... :eek: :devil:

(don't worry, you'll be fully dressed and they can only suck or lick the exposed parts of your body. I'm caring like that.:cool:)

LOL!! Oh that is a mischievous thought! I'll be wearing my head to toe jumper ok? footsies included...so my hands will be free...oh darn it, and my face too. I'll do what I can to help you sweetie!

LOL!! Oh that is a mischievous thought! I'll be wearing my head to toe jumper ok? footsies included...so my hands will be free...oh darn it, and my face too. I'll do what I can to help you sweetie!

Hands and face:rolleyes::eek::devil:

OK tal.......
How much.....:cool:

:D You know you're running all kinds of risks by coming in here. I know you love the thrill of it all really :p

Hands and face:rolleyes::eek::devil:
OK tal.......
How much.....:cool:

It's Friday night. A cheap £20 to start the evening off.

Aye, alright. :p

I'm going to get off anyways. Need to hide away and relax for a bit.

Laters skaters!

Bye bye sweetie-pie :D :kiss:

Just a quick Hi to all you Lovely Ladies. :rose:

Whoah, hold up there my friend! I know you may feel a lil odd addressing the dudes, but it's one of the few rules I like in my threads - to address everyone in some manner.

I'll let you off this one time, cos I'm nice like that. *coughs*

:p

Whoah, hold up there my friend! I know you may feel a lil odd addressing the dudes, but it's one of the few rules I like in my threads - to address everyone in some manner.

I'll let you off this one time, cos I'm nice like that. *coughs*

:p

I'm a little nervous stepping in here - the language is always so bold and spicy, and the topics are lewd and aggressive.....

and me being an innocent angel and all.....:eek:

I'm a little nervous stepping in here - the language is always so bold and spicy, and the topics are lewd and aggressive.....

and me being an innocent angel and all.....:eek:

Whaaaa?

This is a gentle, loving, caring, supportive space and....

Ah, fuck it. Who am I trying to kid? Get yer arse in and sit down. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back