Sucking cock or being Throat Fucked?

There are several roles involved in my sucking cock….largely up to the man with a cock bulge. I like to coyly or overtly raise the bulge….they often signal with a kiss. I like verbal directions, explicit coarse instructions, name calling….or gentle physical pressure…my senses increase…a sense of floating in pleasure
I love to love that cock….kissing thighs, testicles, glans….puckering and slipping my tongue into the pee hole…then just responding to his signals…..throat fucking is not my fave but I’ll take what he wants as a joyous blessing.
On my own I love to start softly and work up to a more physical pace…lips, tongue, throat….he feels his cock swell, a sense of rising need, desire controlling his powerful thrusting…..my mouth snug on his cock, slippery and welcoming until he bursts hot and musty.
I so want face fucked regularly

Love both but if I had to choose I take getting throat fucked. Bonus if you tell me how much my wife likes your dick while you use both hands to thrust my face up and down like a fuck doll.

I can't handle a throat fucking unless a guy's cock is long, thin, and very very hard.
Cocksucking and being throat-fucked is never conditional, you can't draw up a set of critiques beforehand or pick and choose. You either give your partner the pleasure he needs, or you wimp out...

Love both but if I had to choose I take getting throat fucked. Bonus if you tell me how much my wife likes your dick while you use both hands to thrust my face up and down like a fuck doll.
I agree! it's giving up totally. your just a tool for his pleasure. I never look for my own pleasure while having sex with a man. I'm 100% their for their enjoyment. I'll get my pleasure when I'm in bed reliving the experience. Most men who say they are a dom and will rule your body and so phony. They have no real life experience and are decades away from being a dom. If ever. I look for a mean bastard who will destroy me. Rough me up, Make me TAKE his cock, balls, ass or else. I'm there for the abuse, the roughness and sometimes out of the blue i cum without realizing it. Those men are so rare.

I used to like either, but as I have become more and more feminized and only into sissies, I only want to do slow gentle sucking.
If i was enolved with a person becoming more and more fem. I would take advantage of them and take total control and facefuck them all the time.

I describe myself as being a Cocksucker, but is this truly accurate? As a subservient, I will readily assume the role of actively sucking someone's cock if that's what they want, but for myself, I much prefer to be the passive recipient of the act rather than the other way around, that the men whose cocks I suck, assume control and tightly hold onto my head while roughly forcing their cocks as far down my throat as they possibly can, aggressively fucking my throat just as if they were fucking a woman's cunt, ultimately ejaculating deep inside me. I CRAVE having this done to me!!! This isn't something that I do, but rather, this is something that is done TO me!! What I love MOST about this is the complete surrender of agency. I'm unable to anticipate or predict how far down my throat he's going to force his cock, or how hard or how fast or how slow he's going to fuck my throat or the pace or the rhythm with which he fucks me. I can only hold my throat wide open for him, keeping it fully accessible, allowing him to do to me whatever he wishes while I must hang on for dear life until he's done with me.

Most men are too polite. When I ask them to do this to me, they are often concerned about hurting me and can't understand why someone would want to have this done to them. I'm not sure I understand either. I just know that I love being throat fucked this way. I love being an oral whore.
I have often wished someone would face fuck me that way!

Back