Submissive Bi Curious Male

That makes for a really hot story idea. Have you thought it through? Like hard limits?
It's a hot fantasy in my mind. Have definitely shared it with my wife, and she enjoys it too.
I see myself on all fours or on a St Andrews Cross, wrists and ankles tied. She and he could do whatever they wanted to me, so so far, the fantasy has no hard limits. She's dressed in that lace up corset and thigh high stilettos I mentioned in another thread. She may or may not be wearing her strap on, and they both have full access to me.

It's a hot fantasy in my mind. Have definitely shared it with my wife, and she enjoys it too.
I see myself on all fours or on a St Andrews Cross, wrists and ankles tied. She and he could do whatever they wanted to me, so so far, the fantasy has no hard limits. She's dressed in that lace up corset and thigh high stilettos I mentioned in another thread. She may or may not be wearing her strap on, and they both have full access to me.
If you don't mind, I'd like to use that as a story line.

Can a dominant guy be kind of feminine at the same time? I feel I'd be a very good sub, but not to huge muscled alpha male. I'd rather he be strong but somewhat feminine -- a gentle but irresistible force. Take me, use me, fill me, but treat me like I'm your most precious posession.

Are there any stories that describe this kind of relationship?

Can a dominant guy be kind of feminine at the same time? I feel I'd be a very good sub, but not to huge muscled alpha male. I'd rather he be strong but somewhat feminine -- a gentle but irresistible force. Take me, use me, fill me, but treat me like I'm your most precious posession.

Itwould be a cool way to treat the theme as an examination of roles in flux.

I really love the way you think

I think when you're a man being dominated, femininity fluctuates with the act. I tend to feel submissive, as a man basking in new sensations. I've been dominated by women who have kept an interesting balance, where we're both soft and masculine within the moment. It's exciting, when your mind can't quite grasp your role, you're just feeling and reacting.

I’m bored, horny and lonely, again….
There's absolutely no reason why a young (but age of consent) horny gay boy should ever be lonely and bored. Once word gets around your neighbourhood that you suck cock, and that you take cock anally, you'll discover that you have more friends than you ever dreamed possible. As well as older more mature gentlemen who will want to buy you gifts and take you out to expensive restaurants, on the unspoken proviso that you're 'nice' to them in the car afterwards...

There's absolutely no reason why a young (but age of consent) horny gay boy should ever be lonely and bored. Once word gets around your neighbourhood that you suck cock, and that you take cock anally, you'll discover that you have more friends than you ever dreamed possible. As well as older more mature gentlemen who will want to buy you gifts and take you out to expensive restaurants, on the unspoken proviso that you're 'nice' to them in the car afterwards...
This is true. I am a small sub bi bottom and have been so since my 20s (now late 50s). I have never had a problem finding a top that needs a good cocksucker that is experienced riding him like he would like his wife to fuck.

This is true. I am a small sub bi bottom and have been so since my 20s (now late 50s). I have never had a problem finding a top that needs a good cocksucker that is experienced riding him like he would like his wife to fuck.
You should be proud. You are a credit to us all.

Back