Strap-on experiences

I also find the role reversal interesting. I noticed that she fucks me like I fuck her even down to the punching in deep during the climax. I also am more like her. When I’m the giver I’m not noisy, but as the receiver I’m way more vocal. And it’s not just for her benefit, it’s totally spontaneous. I was totally surprised the first time. I was on my back grabbing the mattress and blurted fuck me harder. She also was surprised but it really excited her and she really fucked me harder.

It is true, the role reversal is also interesting.

I find it ironic you mention the vocal part. I find that I am more vocal when receiving because a lot of different feelings I am experiencing. At the same time, I learned to be more vocal and passionate in the bedroom anyway because it can lead to intense orgasms.

One of my first times having a major orgasm from strapon play was with a woman who was a real pro at it. She told me to moan and pretend I was a woman getting fucked. She said it really turned her on. Throughout the scene, she talked to me asking how much I liked it etc. I told her I loved it and asked for more. I was acting of course but halfway through the scene, I started to realize I was no longer acting. I could not believe what was happening, I was moaning, screaming, and cumming like a woman. It was a major orgasm. She had tricked me.

ES

It is true, the role reversal is also interesting.

I find it ironic you mention the vocal part. I find that I am more vocal when receiving because a lot of different feelings I am experiencing. At the same time, I learned to be more vocal and passionate in the bedroom anyway because it can lead to intense orgasms.

One of my first times having a major orgasm from strapon play was with a woman who was a real pro at it. She told me to moan and pretend I was a woman getting fucked. She said it really turned her on. Throughout the scene, she talked to me asking how much I liked it etc. I told her I loved it and asked for more. I was acting of course but halfway through the scene, I started to realize I was no longer acting. I could not believe what was happening, I was moaning, screaming, and cumming like a woman. It was a major orgasm. She had tricked me.

ES
For me, it comes down to a matter of control or rather, the total lack thereof.

When I'm on top, I think I more-or-less know what I'm doing. Generally speaking I'm following formulas my body - hardwired throughout history to reproduce itself - knows have worked for me in the past. OK, my body tells me, that's A and B complete . . . let's see how she feels tonight about C.

When I'm being pegged by my wife, that all goes out the window. My life is now ruled, I find, by a string of endless surprises. I feel totally powerless to exert control over what is happening because the male in me can no longer reason with any of it. I can only react to it as it happens, and it's reaction at an extremely visceral level where the world re-shuffles itself every second. I moan. I cry. I'll even scream. In this primal existence I find feelings I can't even name.

No small wonder, I guess, that I treasure those times on the bottom when she pegs me. How could I not?

My stories:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5692892&page=submissions

For me, it comes down to a matter of control or rather, the total lack thereof.

When I'm on top, I think I more-or-less know what I'm doing. Generally speaking I'm following formulas my body - hardwired throughout history to reproduce itself - knows have worked for me in the past. OK, my body tells me, that's A and B complete . . . let's see how she feels tonight about C.

When I'm being pegged by my wife, that all goes out the window. My life is now ruled, I find, by a string of endless surprises. I feel totally powerless to exert control over what is happening because the male in me can no longer reason with any of it. I can only react to it as it happens, and it's reaction at an extremely visceral level where the world re-shuffles itself every second. I moan. I cry. I'll even scream. In this primal existence I find feelings I can't even name.

No small wonder, I guess, that I treasure those times on the bottom when she pegs me. How could I not?

My stories:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5692892&page=submissions

Great description! That is how I feel too. You don't know what is coming and the stuff coming out of your mouth is surprising as the different feelings that flood your body.

The next time you do strapon play have your wife get on the bottom and you get on top. Try the cowgirl position with you facing her. She can watch you and you can look into her eyes. If you have never been in that position before where you do most of the work and ride her dildo, it can be very hot. Initially, it is a bit frustrating because you are not sure how to do it with the same sensations as when she does it to you. Eventually, instinct takes over and you get the angle, pace, and deepness just right...but then she plays with your nipples, or touches your cock.

ES

Great description! That is how I feel too. You don't know what is coming and the stuff coming out of your mouth is surprising as the different feelings that flood your body.

The next time you do strapon play have your wife get on the bottom and you get on top. Try the cowgirl position with you facing her. She can watch you and you can look into her eyes. If you have never been in that position before where you do most of the work and ride her dildo, it can be very hot. Initially, it is a bit frustrating because you are not sure how to do it with the same sensations as when she does it to you. Eventually, instinct takes over and you get the angle, pace, and deepness just right...but then she plays with your nipples, or touches your cock.

ES
For me, the most difficult part of pegging is making that direct eye contact. There's part of me that feels so ashamed and humiliated by what I'm about to do that makes me quite furtive when it comes to direct eye-to-eye confrontation. I'm excited by those feelings, yes! I might even welcome the humiliation, but at the same time I'm afraid I'll see and feel judgment in those eyes, and I just can't seem to bear that possibility.

I keep telling myself I need to improve in this area (now there's an understatement). I know I'm being given a great gift. I know I get much more out of pegging overall than she ever could, and by refusing to look her directly in the eyes I'm denying her full benefit of witnessing first hand how deeply her action affects me, both body and soul.

The next time, I promise myself, will be different. I'll get all excited just thinking about it, but in the end I'll short-change us once again.

When I am being pegged, I am being owned by my wife. It is a massive turn on to have a lack of control and have the tables turned. Instead of me controlling the pace, tempo and depth of the action when I fuck my wife, it is her who has control.

A poster above mentioned eye contact, and my wife says she loves it when I am in missionary position where she can look into my eyes and she sees the deep passion in my eyes because she knows I truly love her, I love being submissive to her and want her to fuck me. From my perspective it opens up something deep inside me that I just want. I am not sure if I am bi or if I fantasize about being a woman during that act, but I just want “her” whole cock inside my ass, filling it up.

And when I have anal and/or prostate orgasms (maybe they are the same thing but I experience them differently sometimes) while she is in me, I can’t even explain how amazing that is.

Like other posters above, I sometimes I am not even aware of what I am saying. She’s said, you tell
me to “fuck me harder”, make me your submissive whore”, “fuck that ass”, etc.” it’s as if I sort of lose myself in the act. She doesn’t peg me too often, maybe every 4-6 weeks, but I look forward to being taken by her and losing control and feeling the amazing sensations. I look forward to our sessions - hope one is cumming up soon.

For me, the most difficult part of pegging is making that direct eye contact. There's part of me that feels so ashamed and humiliated by what I'm about to do that makes me quite furtive when it comes to direct eye-to-eye confrontation. I'm excited by those feelings, yes! I might even welcome the humiliation, but at the same time I'm afraid I'll see and feel judgment in those eyes, and I just can't seem to bear that possibility.

I keep telling myself I need to improve in this area (now there's an understatement). I know I'm being given a great gift. I know I get much more out of pegging overall than she ever could, and by refusing to look her directly in the eyes I'm denying her full benefit of witnessing first hand how deeply her action affects me, both body and soul.

The next time, I promise myself, will be different. I'll get all excited just thinking about it, but in the end I'll short-change us once again.

I like the eye contact. My favorite position is missionary. There’s no real humiliation in the act alone. She has taken video clips while pegging me, then the humiliation factor comes into play. Also when she has me suck her strap on I don’t really look her in her eyes. Not sure what the difference is but that’s how I feel.

My wife enjoys pegging me and says she gets off on the control and domination. She also enjoys wearing her cock and has a packer just to wear out and about. I’m glad that this was something she wanted to do. I’ve dais it before, I think it has made us closer.

Last edited:
I like the eye contact. My favorite position is missionary. There’s no real humiliation in the act alone. She has taken video clips while pegging me, then the humiliation factor comes into play. Also when she has me suck her strap on I don’t really look her in her eyes. Not sure what the difference is but that’s how I feel.

My wife enjoys pegging me and says she gets off on the control and domination. She also enjoys wearing her cock and has a packer just to wear out and about. I’m glad that this was something she wanted to do. I’ve dais it before, I think it has made us closer.
My wife placed all cameras out of bounds. I told her I thought watching us might be pretty hot. I suspect I'd wither from the humiliation, but even that sounds exciting! I never feel her control - and love - more than when my emotions reduce me to a blubbering wreck.

I once asked if she'd like a packer when we went out if I bought her one. I got "NO" as a fast answer. Maybe I'll get her one anyway just to see if she'll wear it around the farm. Maybe seeing her wear it would provide a clue as to when she next has it in mind to take me . . .

My wife placed all cameras out of bounds. I told her I thought watching us might be pretty hot. I suspect I'd wither from the humiliation, but even that sounds exciting! I never feel her control - and love - more than when my emotions reduce me to a blubbering wreck.

I once asked if she'd like a packer when we went out if I bought her one. I got "NO" as a fast answer. Maybe I'll get her one anyway just to see if she'll wear it around the farm. Maybe seeing her wear it would provide a clue as to when she next has it in mind to take me . . .

There is quite the humiliation when cameras are used. It’s hard to explain but when I hear the bloop of phone when she hits record I can feel it through my body. I also know that I try to be more reserved (if I can be) when I hear it. Her newest phone doesn’t make the that sound so I only get that feeling when I see her phone in hand.

Watching the the video clips is both erotic and embarrassing at the same time. I also remember the first time she showed me a clip and in the clip I was pretty noisy and moaned out “fuck me harder”. My faced turned bright red. It’s a total different experience looking down on yourself, seeing and hearing you while your not in the moment.

My wife loves her packer. And of coarse she got a large one. She wears it all the time. I think she barely took it off for a month after she got it. I’d be sitting in my chair drinking coffee and she walk up pull it out and smack my face with it. She was smacking me with it all the time. She’s had it for awhile and still loves to wear it. I guess having a cock doesn’t get old.

Sadly, there are still a lot of people who associate anal pleasure with gay.

Agreed, which is so absurd on the face of it. How many of these same people think that getting a BJ is "gay"? Lots of gay people do that too...

Not that it should even matter anyways, people get so hung up on sex and sexuality, even in 2021!

I understand completely. Sometimes it is also about her looking at you and enjoying your facial expressions and moans. I like to look at my girl when she is fucking me because it is fun to see her expressions and sometimes she has a surprised look as well as pure lust. I will never forget the first time I saw a woman cum from pegging me. It was awesome! She had this wide-eyed look of surprise, grabbed my ass hard, and began fucking furiously. When her orgasm hit she stopped thrusting and held the strapon deep inside me as her body jerked and shuddered. I could feel the vibrations inside me. She stayed that way for about a minute as if she was emptying cum into me. It was very hot.

I had a dominant gf many years ago that liked giving me HJs and just prior to orgasm she made me look into her eyes. it was very intimate and hard to do but I did as she ordered. It is a very vulnerable position. It is like she can see into my soul. She eventually had me do it during intercourse too. Interesting that she did not do the same when she had an orgasm.

ES

When I am being pegged, I am being owned by my wife. It is a massive turn on to have a lack of control and have the tables turned. Instead of me controlling the pace, tempo and depth of the action when I fuck my wife, it is her who has control.

A poster above mentioned eye contact, and my wife says she loves it when I am in missionary position where she can look into my eyes and she sees the deep passion in my eyes because she knows I truly love her, I love being submissive to her and want her to fuck me. From my perspective it opens up something deep inside me that I just want. I am not sure if I am bi or if I fantasize about being a woman during that act, but I just want “her” whole cock inside my ass, filling it up.

And when I have anal and/or prostate orgasms (maybe they are the same thing but I experience them differently sometimes) while she is in me, I can’t even explain how amazing that is.

Like other posters above, I sometimes I am not even aware of what I am saying. She’s said, you tell
me to “fuck me harder”, make me your submissive whore”, “fuck that ass”, etc.” it’s as if I sort of lose myself in the act. She doesn’t peg me too often, maybe every 4-6 weeks, but I look forward to being taken by her and losing control and feeling the amazing sensations. I look forward to our sessions - hope one is cumming up soon.

I have not been pegged, but have fantasized about getting spanked and fucked. For me the intrigue comes from the loss of control. I desire to be controlled, to have my orgasm(s) in her total control. Letting go and letting her decide the when and how I cum.

Last edited:

What is a packer? Is it a specific type of strapon?

Just curious if any men have ever squirted from getting fucked. My only anal experience was having my ass tongued and I had probably the most intense orgasm of my life and when I came I squirted precum instead of sperm.

What is a packer? Is it a specific type of strapon?

A packer is a strap on that she would wear under her cloths. They come in different colors and sizes. My wife wears hers around the house just hanging out or under a pair of my boxers. She also wears it out and about. She definitely gets some double and triple looks.

2778558_3h.jpg

1583771_1m.jpg

Just curious if any men have ever squirted from getting fucked. My only anal experience was having my ass tongued and I had probably the most intense orgasm of my life and when I came I squirted precum instead of sperm.

The first time my wife pegged me, maybe 10-12 years ago, she was fucking me missionary. I was not playing with myself or edging or anything just laying on my bed taking it and feeling good. Then I felt something, sort of like I had to piss and all of this cum came out. It didn’t jet out, just sort of squirted like you wrote above.

We have tried to make that happen (and I’ve tried solo too) many many times and it’s never happened again. I’ve tried many ways, times, positions, toys, speeds, angles, but just can’t find it again. I’d love to be able to do it again.

A packer is a strap on that she would wear under her cloths. They come in different colors and sizes. My wife wears hers around the house just hanging out or under a pair of my boxers. She also wears it out and about. She definitely gets some double and triple looks.

2778558_3h.jpg

1583771_1m.jpg

Thank you.

So everyone uses a different word to describe it. When my wife stimulates my prostate a milky liquid is released. Sometimes there’s a little but mostly there a lot. I don’t know if it’s precum because I don’t precum. The amount depends on many factors (how it’s stimulated and time between stimulations). I don’t think it’s really a squirt since there’s not a lot of pressure behind it. More like a gush or a flow. I will pose this question to my wife and maybe she can describe it better. I am kinda busy when it’s happening but from what I’ve seen in person and on film it’s a gush and a messy one.

So everyone uses a different word to describe it. When my wife stimulates my prostate a milky liquid is released. Sometimes there’s a little but mostly there a lot. I don’t know if it’s precum because I don’t precum. The amount depends on many factors (how it’s stimulated and time between stimulations). I don’t think it’s really a squirt since there’s not a lot of pressure behind it. More like a gush or a flow. I will pose this question to my wife and maybe she can describe it better. I am kinda busy when it’s happening but from what I’ve seen in person and on film it’s a gush and a messy one.

"Kinda busy," I think, pretty well sums it up . . .

I need to find a special friend to do this to me!

It sounds similar but forme my whole body shook and my cock either squirted or gushed a precum type fluid. For me the precum is the clear lubricating or slippery fluid that comes out when I get aroused. Sometimes, I get a wet spot on my shorts when I get really aroused.

Yes, it has happened to me several times and the first time was actually a Domme taking my anal cherry. It typically goes like this: I am being fucked and my dick is semi-hard, when I get close to orgasm my dick gets hard, and then squirts resulting in my orgasm. Sometimes I squirt before my orgasm which is different during a regular ejaculation in which my orgasm comes first. After I cum my dick goes back to its semi-hard state.

A funny thing happened to me one day while playing around at home. I watched a few porn movies and got really horny. I went into the bathroom naked and grabbed my prostate dildo. I was not sure where I was going to set up so I decided to put it in my ass right there in the bathroom. I slid it in faster than I meant to and I ejaculated all over the sink. I had an orgasm but it was so fast and small I missed it. But I did shoot a big load.

ES

It sounds similar but forme my whole body shook and my cock either squirted or gushed a precum type fluid. For me the precum is the clear lubricating or slippery fluid that comes out when I get aroused. Sometimes, I get a wet spot on my shorts when I get really aroused.

I was more focused on the fluid being expelled. Yes, my cock twitches And it kinda waves over my body. One time my wife described it as contractions.

I have many strapon experiences. From 4 different decades. Not often but in those years I have quite many times strapon in my ass.

Biggest mistakes from the ladies using them is that they buy awfully big ones. Not different sizes. Like one big. The ass works so that you should first warm it up with little one and then use bigger if it is bearable.

With good proceeding I have had many great experiences. When you are in that space that you can take little bigger, it feels outstanding.

Never had any woman orgasmed during fucking me. I would like to experience that one day.

actually Ladies get a Mental/ Intellectual/Feministic/egoistic Orgasm in the Mind : a role-reversal Power Trip if U want tho' one Feminist lady complained of lower back pain after thoroughly pegging her hubby darling after every pegging session??!

Anti Covid property of Precum on being Prostate milked!!!!!

this precum and gallons of it which erupts or trickles out in ruined orgasms as a man gets pegged is full of anti-virus fluid.... the thick , viscous , transparent precum which i manufacture as Mistress wife is massaging/butt-fuckin' my vulnerable needy greedy prostate i ahve smeared in my nostrils daily during the worst of Covid 19 pandemic and i hv Not been Vaxxed but by grace of Goddess Kali i hv not been infected vide Covid!!!?
I also smear my navel and eardrums with precum but my main target is my nostrils : Brothers when the Great Goddess is so Kind to Her Submissive, Surrendered slaveboys and the male body produces immunity boosting , virus busting precum what is need of Pfizer, Johnson or Moderna????!

Anti Covid property of Precum on being Prostate milked!!!!!

this precum and gallons of it which erupts or trickles out in ruined orgasms as a man gets pegged is full of anti-virus fluid.... the thick , viscous , transparent precum which i manufacture as Mistress wife is massaging/butt-fuckin' my vulnerable needy greedy prostate i have smeared in my nostrils daily during the worst of Covid 19 pandemic and i hv Not been Vaxxed but by grace of Goddess Kali i hv not been infected vide Covid!!!?
I also smear my navel and eardrums with precum but my main target is my nostrils : Brothers when the Great Goddess is so Kind to Her Submissive, Surrendered slaveboys and the male body produces immunity boosting , virus busting precum what is need of Pfizer, Johnson or Moderna????!

Back