Strangest Place You Had Sex

Tripping on acid in Hampshire College classroom.

Same friend at the beach on Long Island Sound. She wore a leotard for a swimsuit and unsnapped the crotch to let me in.

The parking garage of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC.

Field behind high school.

My first girlfriend gave me head in the loft above the living room while our mothers chatted below us. We were 15...er...18 I mean.

Tripping on acid in Hampshire College classroom.

Same friend at the beach on Long Island Sound. She wore a leotard for a swimsuit and unsnapped the crotch to let me in.

The parking garage of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC.

Field behind high school.

My first girlfriend gave me head in the loft above the living room while our mothers chatted below us. We were 15...er...18 I mean.
Whenever and wherever the need strikes. I like your style.

That is certainly the approach
I'll share my favorite outdoor winter experience with you, posted early in this thread.

I'lk share another not so likely spot. On top iof a pair of snowshoes in the middle of winter. I took my high school sweetheart snowshoeing on a hunting reserve behind my house. We found a spot over looking a small pond and I built us a warm fire. We placed our snowshoes down next to the fire and I placed my heavy winter jacket over them for a mattress. Then we made sweet love by the fire, basking in its warmth and our own.

Hood of my car in the parking lot of work during graveyard shift. I ate her out for lunch.

In the closest of the house we were having built, while the construction guys were outside working.

Next to the apartment pool table, watching someone trying to get in to the room, knowing if they bent over and looked through the huge glass windows, I was pounding her silly. She bit down on my arm to stop screaming when she came.

Hood of my car in the parking lot of work during graveyard shift. I ate her out for lunch.

In the closest of the house we were having built, while the construction guys were outside working.

Next to the apartment pool table, watching someone trying to get in to the room, knowing if they bent over and looked through the huge glass windows, I was pounding her silly. She bit down on my arm to stop screaming when she came.
Sounds like a previous poster. I have to ask, exhibitionist or risk taker? I'm guessing the latter

That's hot specially first one cause i can imagine her spread eagled on bonnet and you having lunch. And you could still been caught out!

Many years ago, when my wife was adventurous, in the ocean at Rum Point, Grand Cayman. We were in waist deep water about 100 foot off the beach. I am sure anybody on the beach knew what was going on if they were to pay any attention to us.

On my wifeā€™s grandmothers bed after her funeral. She was devistated and horny. And this crazy love of mine said to me,ā€would you fuck me on grandmaā€™s bed. I know sheā€™s gone and I miss her and I feel like if you fucked me face down, ass up, it would make me feel so close to her.ā€

On my wifeā€™s grandmothers bed after her funeral. She was devistated and horny. And this crazy love of mine said to me,ā€would you fuck me on grandmaā€™s bed. I know sheā€™s gone and I miss her and I feel like if you fucked me face down, ass up, it would make me feel so close to her.ā€
My wife (then girlfriend) asked me to fuck her on her mother's bed just after she passed. So I guess that's a thing. Interesting.

Many years ago, when my wife was adventurous, in the ocean at Rum Point, Grand Cayman. We were in waist deep water about 100 foot off the beach. I am sure anybody on the beach knew what was going on if they were to pay any attention to us.
You salty dog, you.

Wasn't that an old joke from the Newlywed Game?

Q. Where was the strangest place you ever made whopee?

A. That would be in the butt, Bob

I don't know if that actually happened, but it's funny as hell.

On the train between Yokohama and minatomirai (Japan) I was the poor white guy seduced by the hot Japanese girl. On the way back to my hotel she pulled up her skirt, sat on my knee until I slipped in her. She just sat there squeezing sometimes.

Back