Story sent back due to lack of kink - can anyone help?

Not that message, but when I clicked on one of your stories, I got an alert that said, "Based on your viewing history, you're not ready for this," and it redirected me to a secret category "Straight missionary with the lights out".
The funny thing is I think vaginal missionary is a great position. Lots of pressure in the right places šŸ˜Š.

Em

Just wait until you guys try to hang wallpaper together. Ultimate test of a relationship!

Hint: hire it. Trust me.
Nonononono. Try to traverse the IKEA in Wembley (that's in London for you collonials) without murdering your spouse.

They've got pits in the parking lot for body disposal.

Nonononono. Try to traverse the IKEA in Wembley (that's in London for you collonials) without murdering your spouse.

They've got pits in the parking lot for body disposal.
The pits require self-assembly and have names with inappropriate umlauts on them.

Em

@EmilyMiller Also, to make you snort :D

mn07mlfryau91.jpg

Hi all,

My most recent story was sent back with the following message:
  • Literotica is an erotic fiction community centered on the sharing of human adult fantasies. While we do not have a policy against a lack of kink in submissions from EmilyMiller, we do ask that all work published by her contains at least some bizarre fetish or non-mainstream sex. This story contained none of: anal, gang bangs, femdom pegging, tentacles, urine drinking, restrained impact play or school uniforms. Are you feeling well? Please see this FAQ for more information: https://literotica.com/faq/publishing/publishing-emilymiller
Had anyone else had this message, and any advice what I should do about it?

Thanks in advance.

Em
So you're pulling our collective leg, right?

@EmilyMiller

Sigh. How many times have I told you, you need to up your kink game?

All these vanilla stories about tube filling octopuses and anal craving She-Demons just isn't cutting it.

@EmilyMiller

Sigh. How many times have I told you, you need to up your kink game?

All these vanilla stories about tube filling octopuses and anal craving She-Demons just isn't cutting it.
Suddenly thinking she should write about a mutant vanilla plant that goes on a vine-fucking rampage across space and time.
"You'll never think of vanilla sex the same way again..."

Suddenly thinking she should write about a mutant vanilla plant that goes on a vine-fucking rampage across space and time.
"You'll never think of vanilla sex the same way again..."

We're taking Vanilla back! No longer will vanilla sex be seen as a pejorative! Vanilla sex will be what everyone man, woman, octopus, or other sentient creature aspires to!

We're taking Vanilla back! No longer will vanilla sex be seen as a pejorative! Vanilla sex will be what everyone man, woman, octopus, or other sentient creature aspires to!
Now imagining a neapolitan team-up with a chocolate statue possessed by a ghost and a strawberry blonde centaur(ess). They probably fight crime.

EM, is this a joke post?
Hi all,

My most recent story was sent back with the following message:
  • Literotica is an erotic fiction community centered on the sharing of human adult fantasies. While we do not have a policy against a lack of kink in submissions from EmilyMiller, we do ask that all work published by her contains at least some bizarre fetish or non-mainstream sex. This story contained none of: anal, gang bangs, femdom pegging, tentacles, urine drinking, restrained impact play or school uniforms. Are you feeling well? Please see this FAQ for more information: https://literotica.com/faq/publishing/publishing-emilymiller
Had anyone else had this message, and any advice what I should do about it?

Thanks in advance.

Em

Back