Skull and Crossboners (Closed: YourDreamGirl)

"I also have an idea where to throw you... I think we may agree for once", he said softly as he started leading her below decks, "I think we can have a private conversation now that you are prevented from trying to kill me all the time. It is very impolite to murder your host every time he turns his back. And that after I have shown you so much hospitality and thrown you to our finest rats! It is an outrage!"

It was not far to the captain's cabin. "You have earned yourself a private audience. I hope you do not disappoint me."

"And I hope the same of you!" Snow laughed at his comment about the rats. "Well you shouldn't look so appetizing then. Really how do you expect me to resist the urge to kill you when you constantly thwart my plans of total sea domination? Honestly!"

"Although now that I'm thinking, the chances to disappoint you a very few and far between. This could be my only chance in a while" she remarked lightheartedly as they reach the door to his quarters.

He threw her down on his straw matress and laid down beside her, holding a knife. "I hope you understand that I will cut your clothes to pieces myself... after what you did, it is hard for me to trust you with this. Oh, and the key is still with the quartermaster, just in case you have any funny ideas about stealing them from me. We are both pirates, after all. Stealing is what we do."

Still cheerful, he sat astride her very shapely behind and started to cut the back of her shirt with long, determined slashes. He concentrated fully on this task, very careful not to scratch her skin. The first broad strip of cloth was in his hand, revealing the tanned skin of her middle back. Just as carefully as before, he wrapped the cloth around her eyes.

She held still as he cut her clothes away from her body. Her body tensing as he shielded her eyes with a please of cloth. "What need have you to blindfold me Lowry?" Snow asked her voice soft and soaked in a pinch of fear. All possible scenarios had gone through her mind as more and more of her clothing was removed.

She couldn't help but think that today might be the day he actually wins and has his way with me. A very small part of her didn't mind it but the majority of her had hoped that it would be the other way around. Just like her ship and her crew, Snow ran everything in her life including who dominated when in bed with her.

"I must warn you Sir, I do not take very kindly to those wanting to run the show" she growled trying to scare him a bit and also feel like she had some control in this.

He was now sitting on her entirely naked body, her clothing lying around the cabin, partially cut to ribbons. He waited with taking off his own clothes; at the moment, he was enjoying her feeling of vulnerability, of humiliation at her nakedness.

"You are naked, chained and in my power. Do you really think you are in a position to make demands? Hm?", he asked, putting as much mockery into his voice as possible. Then he stood up. "Stand up, my prisoner. Show me what I have unwrapped there. I want a good look at you. Who knows, I might go soft on you if you do a good job of selling yourself."

He laughed heartily, waiting for her to obey. If she did not obey, he would make her regret it.

"This isn't the auction block here captain!" she groaned and sighed for a moment as she maneuvered into a sitting position. His blindfold was doing quite the job of keeping her in darkness and practically unable to make out just where he was in the room.

Finally she stood, in the direction in which she thought he was facing her. "Now, are you happy? You've seen the great Capt. Snow naked and not by her own doing. That right there in an honor in itself!"

For him to even tease her with the idea of his going soft on her seemed like a joke. Would he really? Especially, after as many times that she has unsuccessfully tried to take him down. Snow doubted highly.

"Let me see for myself", he said, slowly approaching her. He put his hands on her shoulders and slowly moved them down her sides, crouching more and more until his mouth was at the height of her pussy, which he spread very gently with both hands. He let his tongue dart in a little, then kissed her there while his hands sought out her breasts. Nicely firm and tanned, they felt silky under his rough groping. The excitement was nearly too much to bear. "Stay like that", he ordered and started to feverishly undress. He threw himself on the bed, lying on his back, legs spread, penis pointing up triumphantly. With the same movement, he pulled her down towards him.

She felt him pulling her down towards the bed but what he had in mind for her body was still some bit of a mystery. Her nerves surely enough had been bouncing signals off each other after his tongue explored her a moment. It was nice to have that done and something about not being able to anticipate his next move gave her a thrill.

It was actually surprised fear that he had made her feel and she hadn't felt that feeling in a while after becoming a feared pirate. Snow's face was the first thing to touch his body. With her hands shackled her balance was a bit off not forgetting the darkness of her blindfold.

His hands were on her waist, carefully guiding her down on his penis. It felt so good to feel her insides squeeze down on it; he noticed the throbbing against her wet insides, and it felt so good! He let out a long, satisfied grunt and relaxed for a moment. From here, her breasts looked even more spectacular; her hands tied on her back made them stand out even more - not that they needed any help with that. The rest of her body was just as silky, smooth and tanned. Truly a prize worth of a captain!

"What are you waiting for? Show me how the famous Captain Snow rides a man! I want to hear you moan; I am sure so many men have heard that before, you slut!"

The feeling of him inside of her was incredible. She loved feeling him stretch her insides slightly and all she could was give a smirk when he spoke and called her a slut. Snow raised her body until he was almost fully out of her and then she slammed down on his lap with as much force as she could muster. She pulled him as far inside of her as he could possibly ever be and then she let out a small groan as she wiggled her hips making herself comfortable.

She slowly began to rock her hips forward and back slightly, never really lifting off of him but more or less grinding herself onto his penis. Snow wanted to make sure that he felt himself stroke along every wall inside of her wetness.

Then she began to ride him and gradually increase the speed until the room was filled with the sounds of his thighs clashing with her pert fit, ass. She resisted to give him the pleasure of hearing her moan while riding him. The most had managed to squeeze from her body had been a pant her and there.

She had begun to pick up her pace so much so that rested her shackled hands behind her and on his thigh. Snow was now riding him at a different angle than before because of it. In this position she was more able to swivel her hips how she preferred to when taking a man's body for a ride. Her breast were bouncing with every downward thrust of her hips and that's when she nearly felt herself orgasm.

The pleasure or her withholding the knowledge of her pleasure was starting to take a toll on her. She fell back fully but was still impaled on him as she begun to purr lustful sounds and growls. Her body was reaching it's climax and she was more than ready to cover him with her cum.

She was good! Really, really good! He could feel her put all her strength into these movements, from her slender, muscular legs to her tense stomach, so tense he could faintly see her muscles bulge under that golden-brown skin. He could feel her hands - surprisingly tender for a sailor - resting on his legs, the shackles around them lightly clicking with every time she raised herself up and took in his full length. Her breasts shook with the force of the impacts, vibrating rhythmically like the sea under a fresh breeze.

She was struggling to keep silent, but that only made it so much better when she could no longer hold it back and was forced to let it out... he joined her moaning with some purrs of his own, deeper and louder.

The first drops of sweat were starting to form on her skin; from the underside of her breasts, they trickled down her body, leaving glistening stripes. His body now trembled slightly with every downward movement, and he closed his eyes. A pleasant shiver whenever he could feel those wet, shaking walls caress his penis. A heavenly feeling! He willed himself not to end this yet; his hands involuntarily balled into fists, and every time he could feel her body come down on his hips, the pressure in him released itself in a long, lustful moan.

The shivering became more intense, and his eager seed shot into his penis, begging to be released... just a few moments more... he pressed his lips together and started to sweat himself. So good... so good... hold it in a little bit longer... he could hear nothing but her sounds of lust, feel nothing but the trembling that went through his body with even the tiniest of her movements. Hold on... hold on... then it broke free. He threw his head back and let it all out, roaring like a lion as he came inside of her.

She just feel forward on to his chest and lied there for a moment. Snow couldn't believe what had just happened really but her cocky demeanor was still in tact. She took a short nibble on his shoulder before letting her mouth trace its way to his neck where she cooed "Disappointed?"

She couldn't help but wonder if this is what he had planned for her the entire time, well if he ever captured her that is. Now Snow was basically his. She had no crew of her own or a ship for that matter. It was now time for her to be a little sweeter and hopefully sweet talk/fuck her way out of her captivity.

His yell of orgasmic bless gave her at least one small victory over him since she had been aboard his ship. But, the question of what happens now still lingered in the back of her mind as she started to lift her hips so he could slide out of her. Snow hadn't left his lap she merely re-positioned herself on his lap.

"Sounds like you weren't" she started to laugh when she heard him panting for air.

He supported his head on his right hand and drew her slightly closer with his left hand around her behind. "No, I would not say you were disappointing. Quite amazing, really. Are you sure you were running a pirate ship over there and not a brothel? You certainly could make more money with that than with your mediocre pirating."

He knew she would bristle at that, and he enjoyed it. This was not only a beautiful woman sitting on his lap - she was his archrival. His archrival, naked, shackled and forced to listen to his insults. She was taking it quite well, he had to admit. "I am planning a little celebration tonight in your honour... you will be the evening's entertainment, in fact." Were her eyes widening in horror? He could not tell, but the sudden tenseness in her whole body made it seem like it. "No, no. I am not going to just throw you to them. I mean - my archenemy, fucked to death by a gang of pirates? What an unromantic end. No... it is more of a little performance, with you in a very important role. A comedy, although I must warn you that my men like it rough... their comedies, I mean."

She raised her head and slid his hand away from her behind "What exactly are you playing at here? " she asked then she began rubbing her face against the bed trying to use it as a way to lift her blindfold off her face.

"I do not perform...for anyone! And my mediocre pirating as you call it as bested you many, many times" she growled.

Anger had quickly replaced her fear of what the night might bring and she made a move to sit up. The blindfold barely loosened as she did. Then with a push of her legs she booted him from the bed. With such insults as he was firing at her, he was no longer wanted in her well his bed anymore.

The kick surprised him, even if it was only for a short moment - and a rather embarassing, high-pitched yelp. He did not get angry, though. She was still in his power, after all. He tightened the blindfold again and whispered into her ear: "I was planning on allowing you some time to rest, to gain strength before the evening's performance. And here you are, kicking me."

He picked up another of the strips of cloth he had cut and twisted it into a makeshift rope. One end went around the chain on her shackles, then he started pulling the other end towards her ankles, forcing her into a very awkward position.

A smile dawned her face as she heard him yelp but then she herself yelped when he yanked her in a way that was barely comfortable at all. "Aw come now you can't take a little kick in the rear?"

Her body started to slide across the bed as he manipulated the cloth. Now she was regretting her descion to come aboard his ship in the first place! Snow should have just commanded her vessel and destroyed him that way. She didn't care about the damage that battle would have caused to her ship anymore.

"What did you mean by your men like it rough?" she asked and heard nothing and then she screamed "Edward?!"

He finished his impromptu hogtie by wrapping the cloth several times around her ankles. It was not meant to hold her for long - she would probably wiggle out of it in a few minutes - but maybe some mild pain would make her a little less arrogant.

Ha! It seemed to work. The scream sounded genuinely panicked, and he let her scream for a little before answering: "Oh, nothing big. They like sex and violence in their comedies, that is all. And they will be very happy you will provide us with both."

"Like hell I will" she grumbled under her breath relaxing her body so his temporary tie wouldn't hurt as bad. Snow rolled over on her side and started to wiggle and writhed on the straw bed. Eventually, she had managed to loosen the cloth that had bound her to her ankles. "You have some very strange tastes Lowry. How's that suiting you when you try to get sex?" her voice was a little snide but there was a smile on her face as she spoke those words.

Then she simply sighed admitting her defeat for now as she spoke "That nap you were offering actually doesn't sound half bad at all"

Snow made herself comfortable on the bed trying to drift off into bliss sleep.

There she was, sleeping peacefully as if the capture, the fight and the night with the rats had not happened... she looked even more beautiful like that. So calm and content. Not many people had probably seen her in this way. It almost pained him to think about their plans for the evening. He softly stroked her naked back and kissed her between the shoulders - something he would have never done had she been awake to notice it.

He was still not fooled by her, of course. Before leaving his cabin, he personally selected two of his most reliable men to stand guard over her. These would not be as easy to seduce as Tall John had been. Especially William, since that unfortunate accident with the cannonball... she would find it quite impossible to stir anything in him.

This would be an exhausting day: He had to supervise the repairs, and prepare the "celebrations".

After a decent bit of rest she had awoken to, two guards instead of the one. This time she hadn't bothered with the seducing them part. There was no doubt in her mind that they had heard about Tall John's situation. They were mostly likely more strong willed then he was also so there was no way that would work.

If it wasn't for hearing the two men conversing she would have never known that they were even there. The blindfold was still tied tight and covering her eyes. Smart idea considering her past resourcefulness.

She could a bit of noise coming from up aboard and just figured that it was repairs but she also heard the sound of her stomach growling as well.

"Hey, could one of you two get a girl some food and water here?" she yelled, not asking but ordering them to help with that. "It's not like I'm a threat! I'm cuffed and blindfolded."

The two sailors looked at each other, all too aware of their comrade, now tied up in a small, stinking hole and awaiting certain death. Eventually, one of them nodded and went to see the captain. The other man was not at all happy about having to guard her all alone. He readied his pistol noisily, making sure she could hear it. "Not a word until my friend comes back. One word, one strange movement and I blow you away."

This was really more to reassure himself than to scare her. She had already outwitted one man with her feminine wiles... and even though feminine wiles did not work on him anymore, he did not feel safe in a cabin with her even when she was chained and he was holding a loaded pistol. Good thing she could not see him tremble...

Good thing he could not see the look in her eyes as he made his demands of her. If he could he would have seen the rolling of her eyes. But the man's fear could be heard in his clear as day. That fact put a smile on her face as she lied back onto the straw bed. Snow even gave a small chuckle at Tall John's situation. For the life of her she wanted to ask just how her old guard was doing but the jittery pirate watching her might assume something mischievous was at hand. So she didn't.

She Still wanted to have a little fun though. Being totally unclothed in front of this man must have put a certain mood in the room. Snow parted her legs as she lied back. Soft moans and gaps could be heard escaping her mouth. The sounds as if her body was being touched and manipulated. They weren't nearly loud enough for anyone else to hear except her and her watchman so there was no fear of being caught.

"Just being around all of you men just makes my body tingle with all kinds of pleasure" she moaned, purring and her hips gently writhing. "But I'll try to stop and calm myself. You may be assuming that these are strange movements and sounds" she giggled.

The pirate laughed: "No tinglin' down there anymore, lady. Battle damage. Want to see? Oh, right. You can't. Don't try any of your tricks on me. You think I want the sharks eating me?"

Much to his relief, the other guard returned relatively quickly, carrying a jug of water, with just enough rum in it to make it safe (the captain had no interest in losing her to sickness, and he knew how bad old water without rum could be for your health). "Here, something to drink. Captain says you only get to eat when you learn not to escape all the time."

He crouched down next to the bed and slowly started pouring the liquid onto her lips. Was he allowed to touch her? Well, the captain had not told him not to... besides, would he find out? Slowly, as if he feared she might be white hot, he moved a hand towards her breasts. A smooth feeling, only slightly yielding under his hesitant touch. Then he got bolder. He dared to actually close his hand around her breast very lightly, shaking with both excitement and fear that the captain might burst in and behead him on the spot... excitement won. He leaned in to kiss her on the neck.

The water was a welcomed relief but it could of had a bit more rum in it to suit her tastes. As the young pirate touched her though, she let it slide think it was just his curiosity. But, then he kissed her skin and she wasn't one for unexpected touching unless it was done by her. A soft moan did escape her lips though as he kissed her the delicate skin of her neck.

"Aren't the rules no touching" Snow asked pulling her body away from him and causing some of the liquid to spill down her chest. "And you...the tingless one, you're just going to let him do this?" she growled.

"I would have your ass on a plank for this if I wasn't bound!"

She moved away but still very slowly as not to arouse any feared reactions by the men of course.

"Yes, but you ARE bound!", the crouching pirate sneered, emboldened now and actually groping her breasts. "You don't make the rules. You don't make any rules anymore, sweetie."

William stood by, grinning. Yes, this was against their orders - or, at least, the captain would not like it. He was enjoying this too much, though. His captive's anger and embarassment was so much fun to watch. Not only was the feared Captain Snow a normal woman, she was also a naked woman, and she could do nothing about this!

"Speaking of ass..." - one hand moved along her ribcage and down her back until it reached her buttcheeks. "Oh yes... even better than your breasts, I must say, my lovely."

Back