Skull and Crossboners (Closed: YourDreamGirl)

Edward turned to the crowd and tried his best to sound like a priest: "We have come together today to celebrate the union of the worst and most whorish pirate captain on all the seven seas" - he turned towards her with an exaggerated flourish as the crew showered her with whistles and obscene remarks - "and an idiot sailor who can not keep it in his pants." - more whistles and shouts, but a little less loud.

"I am asking you, John: Are you the kind of mangy, horny dog who would be all over a shit pirate captain in heat because you are too stupid to guard her?"

A moment of hesitation from the naked pirate, who was clearly shivering, and not only from the cool evening breeze. "Yes" - "Louder!" - "Yes!"

He grinned and turned to her: "I am asking you, Jack Snow, captain of a brothel you call a ship, most shit-brained of all the cunts of the sea, harbor whore who thinks she is a pirate, sucker of all the filthy sailor dicks from here to Port Royal: Is your love for this ugly, ugly man so deep that you want to drink his milk for all eternity and swallow all of it because it is the only taste that fully satisfies a veteran cocksucker like you?"

Snow just laughed at his performance which really wasn't half bad for dinky sea captain. "Now you know the answer to that question is No'' she smiled looking over to Tall John as she shook with fear and his face turned beet red from the stress of it.

"I would like to have your's though!" she looked towards the crowd with a taunting looking. Snow even heard some of the men groan in sarcasm at her remark. "Unless you're scared to live between the pirate in this sea's legs!"

"I told you to play along... now see what you have done to yourself", he whispered into her ear, then bellowed: "She has misspoken! I need to remind her of what she really wanted to say! Someone bring me a torch!"

Resting his hand on her naked shoulder, he whispered to her again: "You idiot! Did you really think I was making empty threats? That I would be so enchanted by your silky skin that I would not dare to burn it a little? I can go to any port and hire ten girls prettier than you. Your so-called "beauty" means nothing to me, and I am going to prove it."

Someone handed him what he had requested, and he gave her a good, long look in the eyes before he continued.

"Go ahead then! Do your worse damn it!" she growled furiously. Snow had had enough of his shenanigans as well. Plus, the insult to her beauty was what riled her up inside. "You should have been overjoyed that someone of my caliber would even consider letting you touch them!" she yelled rolling her eyes before finishing.

"Just drop me off at the next port and up your 15 or so whores! I'll make sure to laugh when cock falls off!" she spoke again watching the crew grow into a small up roar. Tall John fainted from all the stress. And most of all she knew she had just pissed off the judge, jury, and now probably her executioner.

He shrugged and went to work with the torch. Maybe a small demonstration that he was serious would scare her enough to give up her ridiculous resistance: He brought the flame close to her lower legs, close enough for her to feel the heat, but moving too fast to give her any serious burns. After several passes, he decided to get more serious and stopped the torch, holding it close to her left ankle until he was sure it was hurting her.

"How romantic! The groom faints at the punishment of his beloved bride!", he snarled towards the fainted pirate.

Snow's eyes welled with tears but she would not give him the satisfaction of hearing her scream out in pain. Now he would be lucky to hear her voice at all. She was livid inside by his boldness and the urge to kill him had grown even stronger as she proceeded with his torture of her. Snow closed her eyes and rested her head imaging all the ways that she could dispose of him and oddly enough the thoughts were pleasurable to her body.

She had gotten off on the idea of her repaying the favor to him. Snow could feel the her clit swelling as her juices slowly dribbled down the crease of her arse and then down the back of her thigh.

He noticed the glistening trickle and stopped his roasting of her shapely legs for a moment. Putting his finger in it and giving it a sniff, he turned to the crowd and exclaimed: "She is getting wet from it again! What a dirty pig! Let's give her some REAL punishment! Someone get me a candle from below decks!"

At least three pirates ran off to get a candle, curious to see what their captain had in mind for his defiant captive. Edward took the long, thick candle in hand and slowly started rubbing it against Snow's pussy, all the while moaning with exaggerated lust.

Snow just smirked as he teased her pussy with the candle. She was still with holding the sound of her eager and lust filled moans for her own pleasure and to deny him any from hearing them. Although when Edward began his over acting moans of his own she started to laugh. Her only thought was if that were him between my legs he'd be doing a lot more than that!

The stroke of the candle against the lips of her pussy felt intoxicating and she wasn't afraid to show it either. So what if it's just another attempt to humiliate her? Snow didn't care! If it was something she wanted and felt good she was going take it no matter what anyone had to say about it.

Snow began to slowly rock her hips forward as if to force him to push it inside of her. Then watched his reaction as he saw she had a different one that what he wanted.

Edward stopped rubbing the candle against her and thrust it in, as fast and hard as he could. Then again, and again. Several thrusts more, each brutally hard, then he left it stuck in there and lit the wick on the free end with the torch.

"Can you feel it burning down? Make your decision quickly, dear. I can already smell something... is that burning hair? Oh! Think fast!"

The flame crackled and sputtered as her juices flowed over it, but it was too large to go out from that. It ate its way through the tallow; some hairs curled up and smoldered under the relentless heat.

"This is too much for you to handle, isn't it? I have finally found the dick that is too hard, too big and too hot for the Master Whore to handle? You should decide quickly, unless you want to find out what it is like to get fucked by a flame. Not much fun, I imagine..."

For second Snow had gotten nervous by his lighting of the candle but not to worried in the least bit. She politely smiled at him and shimmied her hips from left to right making the candle loose. Then one final blow to his brilliant plan she pressed her lips together blowing in a kiss as for the lips of her sex down below, she just kegled them.

The strength of her inner walls were almost freakish as she used them to force the candle from her cunt. It wasn't perfectly perfect though because the flame was nearly there. If she waited just a moment more or lost the energy to force it out she would have been burned.

Feeling the fire getting close to cinch the hair there and warm the delicate skin did cause her to scream for short second. The roar was loud and very expressive of the intense pain that it had caused.

When the candle hit the floor and the flame being put out by her fem cum puddled there she smirked.

Captain Lowry led out a loud curse, but quickly caught himself: "Impressive! Most impressive! Are there any more funny tricks you learned from all those poor donkeys who had to endure you?"
How to finally get her to play along? Watching her suffer was entertaining enough for his crew, but if she kept braving all his tortures, he would be horribly embarassed. How could he cause her unbearable pain? Preferably without burning important parts of her? Parts he might want to use later? Oh, to hell with it. She was too annoying for him to think about such niceties. Spitting out in front of her, he went for the torch again, but he did not fool around this time and held it close to her left armpit, close enough that the hair immediately started to sizzle and smoke.

Snow squinted as the heat started to cause some pain to her but she wasn't going to let this go that easily. After years of knowing this man first hand she could tell when he was also starting to feel the heat. Her head hung low when she called for Edward lowly and barely able for him to hear himself let alone his crew.

"Haven't we had enough of this Edward?... Now I think you should do what WE both know you want to do!" Snow whispered to him. Her view was locked dead ahead of her and at his crew. Snow tilted her head to the side before speaking "We can handle this like two adults in your quarters or, I can just keep braving your tortures and embarrassing you"

He was not going to fall for her seductive tricks THAT easily. "Brave THIS!", he snarled back into her ear and held the torch very closely under her left breast. The stink of burned hair from her armpit was overwhelming - amazing that she had not screamed! The flame was close enough to her skin to illuminate it brightly, and he could see the flesh gradually blister. He did not want to char it - her breasts were much too lovely for this sort of damage - but blisters all over were just the right punishment for her.

As he made he gave her the order to brave his next act of torture she rolled her eyes at him. Fire not only burning her skin but welling up inside of her caused her to scream in pain. Still though, she did not yield to him, instead after her scream of pain the next words to follow it were so brash and obscene that they should never be repeated!

Snow held her back against the post and spat at his feet "Now I'd rather die than have you touch me!"

"Die? Always happy to oblige!", he grinned, grabbed a short piece of rope and tightened it around her throat quite brutally, only stopping when he heard her gasp and struggle and saw her naked chest heave in a panicked attempt to breathe. He wanted her to think he had actually decided to kill her. Maybe the threat of dying after a long, desperate agony would finally soften her up, the silly girl.

Last edited:
She felt herself loosing air and gasped, nearly choking. "You're actually trying to kill me?" Snow thought to herself kicking in her will to live at that moment. Even if she had to beg she wasn't going to give up and let him win that battle. Small tears slowly streamed down her face as she swallowed her pride pleading with him to loosen the rope. At least being alive meant that Snow still had the chance for revenge. Swallowing her ego to have that chance was a hefty price to pay but she paid it.

"Stop it! You win! I've had enough Edward... Please!" she hissed barely able to speak with his vice around her throat. Her breasts bouncing slightly because of her rapidly heaving chest.

He loosened the rope so that she could breathe, but no further - he still wanted it tight enough so she would be reminded that more fear and pain was only one pull away. "So, will you play along? Will you say 'yes', you damned woman? I finally want to continue the ceremony."

While the crowd had watched him being "persuasive" with her with great enjoyment, he had a ship to run. She was already more of a bother than she warranted, and he was getting a little impatient and annoyed. What a relief that she had finally come to reason.

Snow held her head down not willing to give him eye contact. "Yes...Yes I do" she said, sounding like her spirit had been crushed and playing along with this mock ceremony. She looked over to Jim and well either he was still passed out or he's died of fear. The poor guy hadn't moved an inch in the last fifteen minutes. Snow might have sound cruel when she add the fact that she he'd hoped that Tall jim had been dead to spare her of any more tortures.

"Excellent!", Captain Lowry beamed: "You may now fuck the bride."

Tall John was, of course, not exactly in a mood for that, but as he was led closer, his penis almost involuntarily started to stand up. Even shivering and wounded, Captain Snow was just too tempting to ignore. As Edward hummed a half-remembered wedding march, soon accompanied by the whole crew's singing (even more terrible), the naked pirate slowly approached the bound woman, reluctant to fuck for the first time in his life.

Snow looked to Edward and then back to John. "You gotta be kidding me" she spoke trying to pull against her confines. "You can't be serious! Edward don't do this!" Snow begged and for the first time in years she felt the fear a woman should feel when surrounded by a bunch of sex starved sailors. She didn't really feel like the fearless captain she had become. "Please!" she screamed out, almost breaking into tears.

He had her exactly where he wanted her - and she knew it just as well as he did. John had finally recovered from his shock and started to do what he did best. Without further hesitation, he grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her on the cheek before running his tongue all over her face in long, slobbering licks, egged on by the cheering crowd. Then he moved farther down, to between her breasts.

Snow held her breath as John's tongue explored her body. There was nothing in that moment that pleasured her or made her in the least bit aroused. She screamed out when he moved down to her breasts, one which was still sore from Edward's doing. Snow knew John didn't care enough to stop after all he was on the chopping block. If fucking her in front of the crew would delay his execution he was more than for it.

She looked to Edward as John groped her. Snow's eyes pleaded with the captain begging him to stop this. She involuntarily groan when John started slobbing between her breast feeling the trail of his saliva leaked down her belly between the part of her sex. "Please, I'll do anything you want!" she screamed trying to get Edward's attention.

"We will get to the 'anything I want' part later, dear", Edward laughed as John started parting her pussy lips with his rough hands, "First let us have this wonderful wedding."

John was finally in the mood. He did not care that he was probably about to die - he did not care about anything but this wonderful naked body in front of him. With a quick, eager thrust, he forced himself inside her and then, under the cheers of the crew, began pounding her without mercy, faster and faster, while letting out animal-like grunts of pleasure. "Do her! Show her a real man! Make her bleed!", the shouts came. In his lust, he dug his teeth into her left breast, almost as if he wanted to actually rip out a piece of her flesh. He had done that to many women, it came naturally to him when he was out of control. Girls in the entire Carribean carried the marks of his dirty teeth.

She shut down after that first plunge John took into her. He smelled something awful and just having him that close to her body was torture. As he proceeded with what turned out to be more of punishment for Snow than himself she could her body tensing and not in the way she loved to have it do so. The cheers of the crowd burned her ears if not leaving mental scars as John continued to pound into her relentlessly.

Snow had given up on resisting and just went with it. She wouldn't show any emotion or even say a word. The time for pleas and cries had passed quickly and now she just wanted it to be over, wanted that chance so that she could make Edward pay for this.

She struggled to stifle a scream when John bit into her. Instinctively her boy jerked in reaction and Snow being the women she was didn't allow this to go on any longer. Her head being the only real part of her body still mobile, Snow furiously and viciously head butted John knocking him away from her body for a few moments. She hadn't had the leverage she'd wanted to cut him down right then in there but there was no doubt she had wanted too.

The headbutt got some appreciative whistles and laughs from the audience, but John seemed almost too horny to even notice much. He stumbled back for a few steps, then went right back at her, his hands now gripping her head roughly by the hair, as much to punish her for this attack as to prevent another one. His head was thudding from the blow, and he put his entire fury into a renewed attack. His bites, too, got even deeper, and he actually did draw a little blood from her left breast.

He grappled her body hard, wrapped his legs around her and pounded hard and without mercy. He sounded like a monkey as he got completely lost in the moment and shouted out his joy, much to the amusement of the watching pirates. It looked more like he was devouring her than raping her, and he ended it with a huge, animal-like bellow before pulling out abruptly and slapping her in the face as a finale. Naked or not, he even turned towards the others and bowed, clearly proud of his performance.

Back