Sister-in-Law

This is one of my biggest turn ons. SIL would be such a cock tease to me.

Check out my story in my sig to find out what happened ;-)

I tried on and off for about a year to seduce my SIL to no avail. She's married to my best friend (from childhood) He and I married sisters!!

A couple of years ago, they came over to hang out and drink wine and relax in our pool, My SIL and wife both took their tops off and hung out topless. That happened a couple of times. I took things further without my wife or BIL knowing, she and I started sexting, I kept telling her I wanted to be with her, even just once...no dice

She went as far as masturbating for me and sending me pics of her very wet pussy but she never took the next step, as much as I pursued her.

I finally gave up, she wore me the fuck out. Life's too short

I tried on and off for about a year to seduce my SIL to no avail. She's married to my best friend (from childhood) He and I married sisters!!

A couple of years ago, they came over to hang out and drink wine and relax in our pool, My SIL and wife both took their tops off and hung out topless. That happened a couple of times. I took things further without my wife or BIL knowing, she and I started sexting, I kept telling her I wanted to be with her, even just once...no dice

She went as far as masturbating for me and sending me pics of her very wet pussy but she never took the next step, as much as I pursued her.

I finally gave up, she wore me the fuck out. Life's too short

mmmmm hot that you got that far

My wife has 3 sisters. Have banged one. Seen one naked ( on accident) and the other I hate. Posted this in another thread similar to this one.

We were in the Palm Springs area, staying at her parents condo in Indian wells and her dad and I had gone golfing in the morning. When we rolled in later in the afternoon I looked at the pool and saw my wife (at least I thought it was) my not yet mother in law and a family friend. So I go inside and hear the shower running in our room and I think I'll shower before I go to the pool. Get naked. Full on boner and proceed to jump in the shower. Uh-oh. Wrong girl. It's my wife's sister. She lets out a scream and I jump out. Yelling sorry as many times as possible. Get dressed for the pool and go outside. I'm just waiting for the shit to hit the fan. She comes down and doesn't say anything. Later that night, were pregaming with some drinks before going out to dinner and she brings me a drink. I was in the bedroom ironing a shirt and some shorts. Says do you like it. I said yeah not too much vodka. And she says no my pussy. I fingered my self and rimmed your glass with it. I ended up bending her over and fucking her. Have continued to fuck occasionally over the past 20 years.

My wife has 3 sisters. Have banged one. Seen one naked ( on accident) and the other I hate. Posted this in another thread similar to this one.

We were in the Palm Springs area, staying at her parents condo in Indian wells and her dad and I had gone golfing in the morning. When we rolled in later in the afternoon I looked at the pool and saw my wife (at least I thought it was) my not yet mother in law and a family friend. So I go inside and hear the shower running in our room and I think I'll shower before I go to the pool. Get naked. Full on boner and proceed to jump in the shower. Uh-oh. Wrong girl. It's my wife's sister. She lets out a scream and I jump out. Yelling sorry as many times as possible. Get dressed for the pool and go outside. I'm just waiting for the shit to hit the fan. She comes down and doesn't say anything. Later that night, were pregaming with some drinks before going out to dinner and she brings me a drink. I was in the bedroom ironing a shirt and some shorts. Says do you like it. I said yeah not too much vodka. And she says no my pussy. I fingered my self and rimmed your glass with it. I ended up bending her over and fucking her. Have continued to fuck occasionally over the past 20 years.

Hot story.

And she'd make a helluva bar tender.

Yahoo!

I didn't when I found some sexy pics of my sil and used them for my own pleasure, nor when I found some of her used panties and couldn't resist stroking with them until I exploded into them. Left them in bottom of her laundry hamper hoping she wouldn't notice or also that she would and let me know she liked it. :devil:

I did a similar thing with the SIL's used panties recently, found them in the laundry basket, sniffed the sweet aroma, photographed them, hid the photos on my phone and then pleasured myself when I was alone.

I remember when my sister-in-law was but a single 18 year old, fresh out of high school. Her friends had just bought her her first vibrator (I heard her one beautiful night) and she was figuring things out about her body. We were staying with my wife's family as we just moved to Chicago and on my way to bed, I heard the panting... the barely audible buzz... I could almost feel her need for release in the air.

I had once the opportunity to sniff her used panties, The most fragrant smell I've smelled ever in my life

My sister-in-law is great fun to be with. She's very attractive and we have flirted, and even enjoyed social nudity together but would never consider anything sexual.

Well, a few weeks ago we did change our minds and had spent a magical night together. In the end, it was inevitable, we had been seeing more and more of each other and we just let our sexual needs take over. We both agreed it was the best fuck we had had in a long time. We have slept together a couple of time since. My wife suspects as her sister is a lot happier and she has known for years that I have made no secret that I find my SIL sexually attractive. How I would love a threesome with them both.

Well, a few weeks ago we did change our minds and had spent a magical night together. In the end, it was inevitable, we had been seeing more and more of each other and we just let our sexual needs take over. We both agreed it was the best fuck we had had in a long time. We have slept together a couple of time since. My wife suspects as her sister is a lot happier and she has known for years that I have made no secret that I find my SIL sexually attractive. How I would love a threesome with them both.

Sounds like you really are a luckyseven!!! Hope you get that threesome.

I bet you're a lot happier too!

I have jacked off so many times to a fantasy of my SIL riding my hard dick and dangling her DD's in my face. God I would love to fuck her brains out.

My sister in law is one of the few women I know who holds absolutely no sex appeal for me at all. Plain in appearance, has a tube figure, no tits, no waist, no hips, legs like drain pipes, presents herself as an outright prude, she was in her 40s and thought oral sex was talking about it, true! She was appalled when she was corrected. Her husband told me, after he left her, that they had not had sex for several years.

BUT, I would fuck her in an instant given the opportunity.

My own Sister-in-Law has a distinct case of Open Mouth Syndrome: where she can look appealing at a distance, but once she begins to speak she can repel nearly anyone with a sense of intellect when they hear her shallowness & self-absorbed personality.
With that said, I know that she has a tendency to not pay all of her bills, and yet somehow manages to not be in but so much trouble.
I can easily imagine that she gets to skate by financially by cuckolding her husband & getting pimped out to earn the extra money to make due.

Back