Sister-in-Law

My sister in law both travel for work and are in the same city about 3-4 times a year. We both don't mind the trips since we know we don't have to back to an empty hotel room.

Nice arrangement - lucky for both of you:)

I've had a browse and can't find a live thread, but I'd be really interested in fantasies or experiences of people with their sister-in-law. Was she hotter than your partner? Easier? Or just more fun?

I know I masturbated on my ex's sister's bed as she had such great tits...

My ex-sister inlaw was a perfect 10 from the neck down. However, even though she had a perfect body, very open about her sexuality, and couldn't say enough about her Bunny Vibrator, her personality killed it. Face wise maybe she wasn't that unattractive but I don't care how physically hot you are, if you have a nasty personality it's a major turn off. But I have to admit she looks awesome in a 2-piece bikini and short shorts and sports bra.

NO I do not have pics.

Oh yea, and yeah way hotter than my ex-wife but my ex-wife could give awesome head so I didn't care.

I don't have a SIL, but my MIL has been a fantasy for years! I thought I had been playing it cool, but after my wife called me out on all not-so-subtle glances I'd given her (my wife), I am realizing my MIL has probably been on to me from the beginning. Although my wife knows I think her mom is pretty, she definitely doesn't know how often she's been the object of my lust. That said, life has taught me that secrets are never kept, so I am Ok with leaving the lusting to the fantasy realm, rather than actively trying to have a physical encounter.

Some fantastic memories of my MIL:
-Standing in front of her while she's on her knees explaining how to wrap presents for christmas. In retrospect, she must have seen the look in my eye while watching her talk.

-Beautiful camel toe in her tight 1 piece while she lays by the pool reading a book with her legs pulled to her chest.

-Talking with her while she lounged in a pool chair with her jean skirt riding up, and her black and white poka dot panties showing. Amazing full view of her crotch as she spread her legs wide and struggled to get up for dinner. It was obvious what I saw, but she ignored it and acted like nothing had happened.

-A close up view of her ass in tight black yoga pants as I followed her up the stairs to put away luggage.

-Bent over on all fours in tight grey yoga pants while cleaning the base boards.

-Feeling her large breasts against me during tight hugs every time she visits.

-Looking up at her in tight shorts from directly below while she was painting a room. We had a conversation for at least 10 minutes--she had to have known the view i was getting.

Many more, but you get the gist. Despite what I now realize must be obvious lusting to my MIL, she has never overtly flirted with me. But--she hasn't changed her habits either. She still walks around in night gown with no bra while visiting, gives no thought to her positions in a skirt, and constantly sits with her legs spread in tight yoga pants. I can only assume she understands my desires, but doesn't want to act on them.

Obviously, she knows exactly what she is doing and probably loves the idea that she gets your young cock hard!

Well I have not had any about my wife's sister. But I was dating a woman a long time ago and her sister was so trampy it was awesome. I did get a BJ from her at a party many years after we broke up. Not seen her or the ex in 15 years.

KC

My gorgeous sister-in-law: http://i.imgur.com/xHi70PV.jpg

My wife and her sister (left) in a bit of a less glamorous shot: http://i.imgur.com/NiKBi8t.jpg

My wife knows about my fantasy and there is nothing hotter than when she and I role play that I am fucking her and her sister together (she thankfully totally goes along with it). They are both incredibly hot.

Your sister in law in crazy beautiful and so is your wife. More where that came from?

My gorgeous sister-in-law: http://i.imgur.com/xHi70PV.jpg

My wife and her sister (left) in a bit of a less glamorous shot: http://i.imgur.com/NiKBi8t.jpg

My wife knows about my fantasy and there is nothing hotter than when she and I role play that I am fucking her and her sister together (she thankfully totally goes along with it). They are both incredibly hot.

Wow, you're right an amazingly beautiful pair. I imagine they must have good genes. Hot MIL? LOL

Thread needs a bump.

I've seem my SIL 3 times in the past week, and every time I leave with an erection . . .

It sure makes family gatherings more interesting . . .
She had the tightest jeans on - damn

My one SIL is about 10 years younger than my wife and I ... and super cute. The last family gathering she sat next to me in one of our oversized easy chairs in the living room. We were chatting with the rest of the family and I literally started getting an erection right then and there. Had to go to the bathroom and let myself settle down for a while. I've often fantasized about a threesome with her and my wife and I ... but that's destined to just remain a fantasy.

But it is a REALLY good fantasy. :devil:

My one SIL is about 10 years younger than my wife and I ... and super cute. The last family gathering she sat next to me in one of our oversized easy chairs in the living room. We were chatting with the rest of the family and I literally started getting an erection right then and there. Had to go to the bathroom and let myself settle down for a while. I've often fantasized about a threesome with her and my wife and I ... but that's destined to just remain a fantasy.

But it is a REALLY good fantasy. :devil:

Mine's 2 years older, but her body is that of someone ten years younger at least. And she likes to show it.

Oh, I've fantasized about the 3 of us many, many times lol

Back