Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
*...pours a coffee and wonders whatever happened to nancypanties ??...*

image.php

Biography: Long time reader, new to posting. I haven't decided what to write here yet... I'm a lesbian
Interests: Reading, writing, running, gaming, orgasms, hot showers, orgasms, orgasms

she came back later last night and said that she had someone at her door and missed out. She will probably be back though, she seemed to like the thread.

I know :( I felt really bad about that after a while. But, I'm back now as a regular :)

Hey Sienna et al. . .just popping in to say hello. Sorry I missed the big finish last night.

Contrary to popular belief, wasn't my Alpha male showing, more like real life impeding. . .:D

I know :( I felt really bad about that after a while. But, I'm back now as a regular :)

You shouldn't feel bad, real life has to take priority.
That said, the vibe is already improved with your sexy presence :rose:

Hey Sienna et al. . .just popping in to say hello. Sorry I missed the big finish last night.

Contrary to popular belief, wasn't my Alpha male showing, more like real life impeding. . .:D

((( morninwould ))):kiss::)

*...thinks it's good that it was not your alpha male side :D...*

Last edited:
really happy your back with us the lounge is just not the same without you Sienna. I think it gets its energy from you even when your not here the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back