Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have never forgotten you anyway. Now I just have something else to remember you by My love :rose:

*...winks at VIPER and quietly sips my coffee...* ;)

I have to collect my girls from Mum's soon. Thanks to being alone all night/morning I was able to be here with you VIPER along with twist and morninwould. Then, you fulfilled my needs and wishes when we were left alone ;) :kiss:

*...winks at VIPER and quietly sips my coffee...* ;)

I have to collect my girls from Mum's soon. Thanks to being alone all night/morning I was able to be here with you VIPER along with twist and morninwould. Then, you fulfilled my needs and wishes when we were left alone ;) :kiss:

Have fun, The pleasure was mine Sienna. :rose::kiss:

Sunday photos

tumblr_lyqjayVhKq1qgtq21o1_500.gif

tumblr_m2dshpMlzo1r2kqwjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m27533pAQS1ql4hl8o1_400.gif

tumblr_lyhle2FKYv1r2ajr6o1_500.gif

tumblr_m2727pjmxT1r3jn5lo1_500.gif

tumblr_lo2w5z2hJc1qka4tpo1_500.gif

tumblr_m1ra1oKvSr1qzfemwo1_400.gif

tumblr_londlwPxmp1ql4hl8o1_500.gif

tumblr_loo8a0JSu51ql4hl8o1_400.gif

tumblr_lk8crdbBqM1qj9pc1o1a_250.gif

My day was very relaxing twist :) Ready for work again now the school break is over :) How are you?

Glad your day was relaxing. I'm doing good thanks, had a fun night out with friends last night. Looks like I missed out on the fun here though. Wish I could have stayed.

Glad your day was relaxing. I'm doing good thanks, had a fun night out with friends last night. Looks like I missed out on the fun here though. Wish I could have stayed.

Yes, it was fun :) I admit I loved every moment of it :)

Well played sir.. and you are a good sport!

:D my friend when I had money I used to carry a $100 bill in my wallet for anyone who could embarrasses me no one ever collected and I was in the army I have heard and seen everything.

*...pours a coffee and wonders whatever happened to nancypanties ??...*

image.php

Biography: Long time reader, new to posting. I haven't decided what to write here yet... I'm a lesbian
Interests: Reading, writing, running, gaming, orgasms, hot showers, orgasms, orgasms

*...pours a coffee and wonders whatever happened to nancypanties ??...*

image.php

Biography: Long time reader, new to posting. I haven't decided what to write here yet... I'm a lesbian
Interests: Reading, writing, running, gaming, orgasms, hot showers, orgasms, orgasms

I think she is a later arrival my sweet Sienna :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back