Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorraine, it's hard to believe that your av and your profile pic are the same woman......;)

I am a readhead, through and through and I have the ginger pubes to prove it ;)

The AV pic was taken at my youngest son's graduation from Sheffield University and by then I had cut my hair, dyed it (we women are allowed) and through trauma of life lost a lot of weight.

I assure you they are both me :)

Now, which do you prefer?

*Grin*... Are you okay now?

Lorraine told me she was super horny......... But she didn't specify for which gender.....:D

Oh I was most definitely super horny after that guided tour around XHAM :)

Not only videos on there, but also some really horny pictures. I had drunk almost a full bottle of Chilean melot in a space of just one hour. The pictures made me really aroused. I was getting wet. I needed some relief through orgasmic pleasure, online or not. I was online, looking at those pictures and became unrestraint in my feelings.

I played with my pink barbie rocket and had the most amazing orgasms. Don't ask how many multiples, I did not bother to count them, just ride them until I could take no more. My ultimate orgasm, the big climax came. Messy though it was, because I was so aroused. But, I was also quite heady too. Emotional discharge as well as my love juices...

You get the picture I think :) :kiss:

Last edited:
If I knew some of your turn-ons SIENNA, I'd share a pic or two with you, I have thousands. I will likely switch my AV by tomorrow, no one needs to look at my ugly mug for too long. I also look better than that now, in my opinion.

BrettJ in Canada

If I knew some of your turn-ons SIENNA, I'd share a pic or two with you, I have thousands. I will likely switch my AV by tomorrow, no one needs to look at my ugly mug for too long. I also look better than that now, in my opinion.

BrettJ in Canada

Lots of erotica turns me on BrettJ :) The thing I love the most is what you don't like... I love man-cum. Lots of it. On my face, body and to swallow it too. The taste does not disturb me. I find it quite nice actually. And getting to that point... actually giving real blowjobs. I just love it.

I am a confessed cumslut :) We exist... we can not be cured ;) :kiss:

Thinks.... my hair was cut in stages, total cost I guess about £100
The dye, done professionally, about £30.

I tell you, it costs a lot to look this cheap :D

Lots of erotica turns me on BrettJ :) The thing I love the most is what you don't like... I love man-cum. Lots of it. On my face, body and to swallow it too. The taste does not disturb me. I find it quite nice actually. And getting to that point... actually giving real blowjobs. I just love it.

I am a confessed cumslut :) We exist... we can not be cured ;) :kiss:

Cumslut...

attachment.php

I am actually not a cumslut BUT, I would kiss Sienna afterwards willingly :kiss:

Attachments

• cumslut.jpg
    cumslut.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Everyone has their turn ons SIENNA - I assure you that I can cum and cum a fair bit, it's just not oral that will get me to that point.

With me, most of my turn-ons are visual and some are audible.

BrettJ in Canada

Hey, anyone know how to get rid of a toolbar you don't want?

Everyone has their turn ons SIENNA - I assure you that I can cum and cum a fair bit, it's just not oral that will get me to that point.

With me, most of my turn-ons are visual and some are audible.

BrettJ in Canada

Hey, anyone know how to get rid of a toolbar you don't want?

Tell you later, it's time now for me to sleep :rose:

I am actually not a cumslut BUT, I would kiss Sienna afterwards willingly :kiss:

Yes, the sapphic side of my nature. I am not a lesbian. I am bi-femme and proud to be. Yet, I never push myself on other women. I wait for that signal we have :)

I love cum swapping in kisses like Lorraine mentions. Not only male cum, but also female cum. The scent and taste so sharing and so exotic. It becomes addictive and love making between two women takes longer and longer. Believe me a whole day almost can be devoted to sapphic sex :)

I think bi-sexual women are fascinating - they seem to be completely in touch with themselves and their sexuality. Having had several bi women in my life, I've been able to learn from them.

Although as I've said numerous times, hasn't done me a lot of good other than having a friend every so often.

BrettJ in Canada

Men may love watching two or more women make love. But, they will NEVER know what it is like being any one of those women. Enjoy men must :) But, the ultimate PLEASURE is between us ladies :)
:kiss::)

I would think it's the ultimate pleasure between any partners involved in the lovemaking / fucking, no matter how many partners. To be a part of sexual intimacy is something truly special. When emotions connect, even hotter.

BrettJ in Canada - waxing philosophical

Men may love watching two or more women make love. But, they will NEVER know what it is like being any one of those women. Enjoy men must :) But, the ultimate PLEASURE is between us ladies :)
:kiss::)
Guys are yummy and I love what they bring sexually, but you are so right, the pleasure another girl can bring is uniquely pleasurable.....:)

I am a readhead, through and through and I have the ginger pubes to prove it ;)

The AV pic was taken at my youngest son's graduation from Sheffield University and by then I had cut my hair, dyed it (we women are allowed) and through trauma of life lost a lot of weight.

I assure you they are both me :)

Now, which do you prefer?

Lorraine, I prefer your av, it's a good one. Do you have pics of the ginger pubes...:D

Your weight looks good to me. It's nice to see the real you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back