Show Your Tits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tits....36C these days.

dee%20flashing%20boobs%20in%20blue%20tube%20dress.gif

Thanks, Bob. DEE_licious, perhaps??? LOL>.......sorry, couldn't resist!! Glad you like my girls.

Mmmm, hi Todd. I love cum being dripped and sprayed all over my boobies before being rubbed all over me or even better, licked off!! Come on over, baby.....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I wasn't going to go there Dee, but since you did..... The girls are completely Dee-lightful to see, and you say you love to have them cummed on? Now that is one hell of a picture to share Darlin! I'm got a fresh delivery of it ready for you too ;)

I wasn't going to go there Dee, but since you did..... The girls are completely Dee-lightful to see, and you say you love to have them cummed on? Now that is one hell of a picture to share Darlin! I'm got a fresh delivery of it ready for you too ;)

Mmmm, glad I went down a road you liked too! I love fresh deliveries on the girls, so if you ever come down under, let me know and I'll push them together waiting!!

Mmmm, glad I went down a road you liked too! I love fresh deliveries on the girls, so if you ever come down under, let me know and I'll push them together waiting!!

Good thing I read your post twice, I thought you said 'If I ever go down', cause I would ;)

But that aside, you do make a compelling reason to take a long ass flight to Australia sometime :rose:

Thanks, Bob. DEE_licious, perhaps??? LOL>.......sorry, couldn't resist!! Glad you like my girls.

Mmmm, hi Todd. I love cum being dripped and sprayed all over my boobies before being rubbed all over me or even better, licked off!! Come on over, baby.....:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Gorgeous! Id love to cover your tits in cum.

Gorgeous! Id love to cover your tits in cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back