Show Us Your Shoulders!

Hi Jason! Haven't seen you in a while. Thank you.

My lips are sealed :)

Very pretty pictures, I like how light everything is.

I saw it, then I checked again to make sure :)

This one is instant I think for the coloring.

You are a beauty IP

Ok so here is another shoulder shot. Upon further review I can see what I have been told, my right shoulder is noiceably lower than my left. :( That means one day I will be needing to get that fixed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
As I was getting ready to go out to dinner last night, I thought, hmmm, maybe this would work for Alive's thread... Sorry it isn't the best quality, I was in a hurry and it was dark! My "cold shoulder" hoodie with chain detail on the shoulders.

Last edited:
As I was getting ready to go out to dinner last night, I thought, hmmm, maybe this would work for Alive's thread... Sorry it isn't the best quality, I was in a hurry and it was dark! My "cold shoulder" hoodie with chain detail on the shoulders.

Any pic of you is great quality. You are one sexy lady.

Some outer garments are ever so more revealing then we ever imagined they could be when worn by a beautiful well proportioned woman. That hoodie would garner you more attention and admirers where I am then you could count. And BTW it's a great picture.:rose:

Hi Jason! Haven't seen you in a while. Thank you.

My lips are sealed :)

I saw it, then I checked again to make sure :)

Very nice! :)

Ok so here is another shoulder shot. Upon further review I can see what I have been told, my right shoulder is noiceably lower than my left. :( That means one day I will be needing to get that fixed.

Thanks for posting another great shot, Jason! :)

Fantastic! :) I've never seen a hoodie with a cutout like that. If I saw someone out wearing that I'd be oggling them all night :D :rose:

This is gorgeous! :rose: Love it!

Thank you, for the thread also!

I can't tell but we are always our own worst critic :). Is it your rowing shoulder?

Very nice! :)

Thank you!

Even though this doesn't show any naughty bits and what not, I find this to be very sexy. :) You've been posting some really good pics.

I appreciate that a lot. I don't have a photographer's eye and I strain my brain to be creative. Thank goodness for apple's edit choices, lol!

I like the cutout shoulder! I was playing around with the idea but I don't own anything like that. It's subtle sexy, perfect for this thread!

Nice strong looking shoulder.:)

love those purple streaks, and the nape of your neck is so appealing :rose::kiss:

Post ice down pic a few weeks ago after a baseball game.

sorry I missed this! nice profile pic shoulders...

Putting my shoulder into it as well :)

looking good

nice strong shoulders :heart::kiss:

took me awhile to drag my eyes over to that shoulder ;)

Thank you T! You never post do you?
I have some in here somewhere, yes.
looking good, TdK

Thanks Ladies - I love having something thrown over them
attachment.php
Like legs? :D Great shot TK, again!
Putting my shoulder into it as well :)
Bout time and I see a kitty on that nice shoulder. :)
Aww thank you..Here's another one then :)
You're just adorable!!
(see profile picture) :D
Good one, nice arm as well!
Lovely back as well lady!
Being a river rat is hard on you, be careful out there!

That's a great shirt and shoulder Tiamo!

Hmmmm kiss your lips or bite your shoulder

Hmmm how about both...order doesn't matter ;)

Thank you! I really liked this on[/QUOTE]

Thanks!~ :kiss:

Oooh I love your hoodie! :D And the shoulder too haha :)

You're just adorable!!

Thank you Tali :rose:

Some outer garments are ever so more revealing then we ever imagined they could be when worn by a beautiful well proportioned woman. That hoodie would garner you more attention and admirers where I am then you could count. And BTW it's a great picture.:rose:
As always, your comments are so precious! Thank you!

Fantastic! :) I've never seen a hoodie with a cutout like that. If I saw someone out wearing that I'd be oggling them all night :D :rose:
Haha, then I wish I would have walked in front of you while you're at a bar, and then proceed trying to seduce you.

I like the cutout shoulder! I was playing around with the idea but I don't own anything like that. It's subtle sexy, perfect for this thread!
You could always take an old t-shirt and rip out some interesting cutouts, hehe. :D

took me awhile to drag my eyes over to that shoulder ;)
Haha, yeah, I purposely zipped it down and put on a pushup bra to make it more "sexy".

That's a great shirt and shoulder Tiamo!
Thank you Talikat!

Oooh I love your hoodie! :D And the shoulder too haha :)
And thank you Kitty!

Because I just so happened to be wearing this hoodie again tonight, I took another pic of it at my computer. I should've changed out of the sports bra that makes my boobs look so flat first... oh well. I did have fun trying to include my new Razer chroma gaming peripherals that glow all kinds of cool colors!

Because I just so happened to be wearing this hoodie again tonight, I took another pic of it at my computer. I should've changed out of the sports bra that makes my boobs look so flat first... oh well. I did have fun trying to include my new Razer chroma gaming peripherals that glow all kinds of cool colors!

You're adorable! :) I love the color in this pic. And I'm still lovin' the shoulders :kiss::rose:

Razor makes great gaming devices. Love how your lipstick matches the pink light. True gamer girl!

My shoulders are on here already, now here are the shoulders I lean on.

Last edited by a moderator:
As always, your comments are so precious! Thank you!

Commenting is an easy thing when the OP demonstrates a capable skillset of seductively appealing pictures and wordsmithing.
And speaking of that synergistic skillset you've once again produced an excellent picture of yourself in the hoodie. Now both shoulders are bared and your wearing a color flattering exercise bar that coordinates well with your composition. Keen eye...:rose:

Last edited:
Back