Show Us Your Shoulders!

I wish my shoulders were not so bony, but softer like others here. Still, they're mine and here they are again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish my shoulders were not so bony, but softer like others here. Still, they're mine and here they are again.

There's something very sexy about seeing a woman's bare shoulders in a summer dress ...or no dress at all.

Shouldering the responsibility........:rolleyes:

tumblr_nxv7n8vcrO1u4o10zo1_540.jpg

This such a beautiful shot. :rose: The definition of your collarbone along with your soft neck and delicate frame. You look gorgeous :heart: Thank you for sharing!

Terrific shot, Jaime! :) Thanks for shouldering that weight :D

This such a beautiful shot. :rose: The definition of your collarbone along with your soft neck and delicate frame. You look gorgeous :heart: Thank you for sharing!

Terrific shot, Jaime! :) Thanks for shouldering that weight :D

Tis my pleasure, sir.....

Shoulders again.

Attachments

• shoulders.jpg
    shoulders.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 6

Tali I wish I could say your shoulders were the first thing I noticed, since this is the shoulder thread, but that would be a lie.

It was the thumbs. Is that really how you hitchhike? You must get picked up nearly instantly! I'd say I have to try but somehow I think it would lose quite a bit in the process.

Lovely shot. And actually the lips were second and the shoulders third.

Cheers

Well ain't you just lovely Mara, great shot!!

thanks, Tali :kiss:

Wow!!!! Great Bump!!!!

thank you, m'dear. "Say it with pictures" seems to be my motto...

Thank you for the much-needed bump, Mara :rose: And you are looking lovely as can be :kiss:

thank you, sweet man :kiss:
I just love this thread so much! so thanks for that, too.

Very pretty, too pretty to be on page 3.

thanks, pretty lady

I think this is the first picture I have seen of you here. It's very sensual and artistic. You have a great eye for imagery.

Well, I have pics on page 1 and page 3, but I try to do more appreciating than pic-posting here. I really appreciate your kind comment, lovely lady.

Here's mine

mmm... nice definition... :rose:

Took a couple this morning before my shower...

oooh, I love the second one with your mouth! :kiss::heart:

I'm glad to see them again! Love the lighting and the delicacy of your shoulders. :rose::kiss::heart:

way to step up and carry that weight!

Shoulders again.

stunning shot, Tali!
the order in which I noticed things was the same as HR's: thumbs, lips, shoulders.
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

You do take a detailed look, don't you. Thanks for the appreciation.

Sexy....

Always beautiful
Thank you BFG! :rose:
Beautiful as always, Tali :rose: Lovely
:kiss: Thank you!
Tali I wish I could say your shoulders were the first thing I noticed, since this is the shoulder thread, but that would be a lie.

It was the thumbs. Is that really how you hitchhike? You must get picked up nearly instantly! I'd say I have to try but somehow I think it would lose quite a bit in the process.

Lovely shot. And actually the lips were second and the shoulders third.

Cheers
LOL My thumbs are weird, the left has a curve and the right is straight. :eek:
stunning shot, Tali!
the order in which I noticed things was the same as HR's: thumbs, lips, shoulders.
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:
Thanks Mara!! :kiss:
You're just hotter than a two dollar pistol!!!!
Thanks Jason, are two dollar pistols hot?
You're very sweet to say, and I like your next pic too very much.
Thank you msglendale! :rose:

I see it and it's a nice view to get to it too!! :devil:

Msg32a has me convinced. I love hers, but I'm seeing how sexy and lovely are shoulders--great idea for a thread I wouldn't have expected.:rose:

Not bony, they are defined. I'll trade some soft for yours :)

tumblr_nxv7n8vcrO1u4o10zo1_540.jpg

Finally an honest day's work out of you, lol! Tip for us?

Shoulders again.

That should go into the towel thread too, very sexy!

I could almost see your shoulders:eek:

Back