Should the "parent user" of a banned alt also be banned?

Should the "parent user" of a banned alt also be banned?

• Total voters
What if we just accuse the sexually active single man of being gay. Then he can't teach either.

But he can be a Republican Senator, if he votes last in the alphabetical order of states.

Yeah. I have enough trouble keeping this profile in line. And another year and I am with you on this.

Same with Rory. Why he is consumed with these issues is beyond me.

He's RoryN. Go after racists one day, go after alts the next. He really would make for a perfect extra on AMC's 'The Walking Dead' zombie show but I doubt that pays as much.

He's RoryN. Go after racists one day, go after alts the next. He really would make for a perfect extra on AMC's 'The Walking Dead' zombie show but I doubt that pays as much.

A Stagger-On role! Great show.

A Stagger-On role! Great show.

Those damn Cades are pretty hard to kill.

Walking_dead_page_18_by_Kitsune_2077.jpg

Isn't it interesting that one repeated opinion can be labeled an "obsession" but, when someone spouts a different type of repeated opinion on here regularly, it becomes "That's not really them" or "give them some latitiude"?

It's not just that I find this hypocrisy funny. It's that I find the people who do it not thinking themselves transparent hilarious. :cool:

Last edited:
Jewy Nigger does what? Repost the same ole same ole.

Way to Go JEWY NIGGER!

Btw, you think I got rid of my Whoopi avatar because of you? Honey, that is sad. You want for me to use it again right now? I only got rid of it because she's one ugly mofo to look at next to my words.

(now watch Rory focus on me over and over again)

I have no idea who any of the players are here.

The two main persons seem to think of me as friends -- one from this web site and the other from another web site.

I lost track of the alts over a year ago and decided to revert back to ignoring the idea that x is y's alt (except for those who engage with me directly).

Thus, for many here among us, this has become a carnival of aliases -- where once there were two teams, each with a somewhat recognizable uniform of sorts, now it's like watching the first leg of the triathlon from below the sea's surface: characters too unclear and the eagerness to hold one's breath quickly dissipating.

Therefore, I propose the following solution:

I AM ALL OF RORY'S ALTS. THEY ARE ALL ME.
I AM ALL OF CADE'S ALTS. THEY ARE ALL ME.

I am a racist and I hate racism in all its forms.

I accept all that is said by my Rory alts and reject all that is said by my Cade alts.

I accept all that is said by my Cade alts and reject all that is said by my Rory alts.

I have no reason for posting here but to exact vengeance on myself.

Thank you.

Have a great day.

[/THREAD]
[/DISPUTE]

I have no idea who any of the players are here.

The two main persons seem to think of me as friends -- one from this web site and the other from another web site.

I lost track of the alts over a year ago and decided to revert back to ignoring the idea that x is y's alt (except for those who engage with me directly).

Thus, for many here among us, this has become a carnival of aliases -- where once there were two teams, each with a somewhat recognizable uniform of sorts, now it's like watching the first leg of the triathlon from below the sea's surface: characters too unclear and the eagerness to hold one's breath quickly dissipating.

Therefore, I propose the following solution:

I AM ALL OF RORY'S ALTS. THEY ARE ALL ME.
I AM ALL OF CADE'S ALTS. THEY ARE ALL ME.

I am a racist and I hate racism in all its forms.

I accept all that is said by my Rory alts and reject all that is said by my Cade alts.

I accept all that is said by my Cade alts and reject all that is said by my Rory alts.

I have no reason for posting here but to exact vengeance on myself.

Thank you.

Have a great day.

[/THREAD]
[/DISPUTE]

I am a friend of your slippery nipple.

BFF

Isn't it interesting that one repeated opinion can be labeled an "obsession" but, when someone spouts a different type of repeated opinion on here regularly, it becomes "That's not really them" or "give them some latitiude"?

It's not just that I find this hypocrisy funny. It's that I find the people who do it not thinking themselves transparent hilarious. :cool:

Would you prefer "fixation" instead?

Just trying to be nice. :)

Back