"She's Not The Tooth Fairy" (closed)

There was a hurried knock at the dressing room door. Beyond it, a panicked Lori told them, "Guys! The sales bitch is saying that if Chris doesn't come out of the dressing room now...!"

The teen didn't finish. Veera didn't understand the problem; that seemed to be a constant problem with her in this world of Humans. But Rita understood. Looking to Veera and seeing the confusion, she told the fairy, "Men aren't allowed in here because it leads to sex."

"Then we must leave," Veera responded, adding, "And go to some place where sex is permitted, shouldn't we?"

"Yes," Rita said without hesitation. Releasing that she had implied she was looking forward to sex, she quickly added, "I mean ... we should leave."

"But, you do want to have sex?" Veera asked the 18 year old with a calm tone.

Rita answered, "Yes."

"With Chris?"

Rita formed her mouth to counter with No! But nothing came out. She tried again; nothing. She looked to Chris with a desperate expression. "We shouldn't."

The two of them talked a moment, but Lori was again knocking on the door. They resolved to take the conversation else. Everyone but Veera spilled out of the dressing room. Rita headed away, desperate for space between herself and Chris. When Lori followed and asked what happened, the answer shocked her.

"You're not going to fuck him?"

"No! Of course not!"

After a moment's hesitation, Lori asked tentatively, "Can I?"

Across the store, Veera emerged, dressed as before and carrying the body stocking. They proceeded to the cash register, where the sales associate rung up her last sale before closing. Veera had no experience with clothes purchases, so she didn't even flinch at the total of $574.

"Why won't you fuck Rita?" Veera asked right before the sales associate, again unfiltered as Chris would call it.

She waited for his response, considered it, and was about to respond when another thought came to her. She looked to the sales associate. Searching the woman's thoughts for her name, Veera asked point blank, "Brittany, would you have sex with my friend Chris?"

The woman laughed quick and sharp, spitting out, "No!"

Veera was surprised by the response. So far, every female near Chris whose mind she'd walked through had expressed some form of lust for him. Then, Veera found what made her smile. She looked over her shoulder at the two teens approaching. Looking back to Brittany, she asked, "But you would have sex with them?"

Veera raised her hand to once again pass her truth spell. But she was beat to the punch by the sales associate quickly stating, "In a heart's beat. Either. Both. Doesn't matter."

Brittany looked to Veera, then to Chris, then to the teens who had heard the latter part of the conversation and were confused. She told Veera, "I get off in twenty minutes. The food court is open for another hour, you know, if we all want to get together."

Lori giggled nervously and diverted her face as she gasped, "Oh my god! What's happening here?"

Rita's gaze was moving quickly between the three at the counter. She stepped closer, asking in almost a whisper, "What the hell are you two doing?"

Veera could feel Chris wanting to say something and held up a finger; the simple magic ceased the words in his mouth. She told Rita, "This lovely, beautiful woman would like to have sex with you and your friend."

Lori again laughed, repeating, "Oh my god!"

"Would you like to have sex with her, Rita?" Veera continued, unabated by the other's thoughts and words.

Rita studied Brittany for a moment, then looked to Chris. She said boldly, "Yes. If Chris will watch us."

She stepped closer, explaining, "I know we can't have sex, you and I. But ... maybe ... we could just be in the same room?"

Lori was giggling, now halfway hiding herself in embarrassment behind a stand of sexy bras. Rita looked to her friend, then back to Chris. "You could fuck Lori. You know, 'cause you'd probably be horn--"

"Rita!" Lori hollered. She rushed out to grasp her friend, pulling her several steps away. "What are you doing?"

"You've always wanted to have sex with Chris, right?"

"Yeah, but..." Lori looked to Chris, who was just standing there with his mouth wide open and no words coming out. She leaned in really close to Rita and said, "But, you want him. I couldn't do that to you. You're my best--"

"I'm not having sex with Chris," Rita cut in. As she pulled Lori back toward the others, she continued, "You having sex with Chris while I'm with, what was your name, Bethany?"

"Brittany," the sales associate corrected as she stepped out from behind the counter. She looked to Veera and added, "And since blondie is going to be busy with your male friend, maybe you could join me and...?"

"Rita," the brunette filled in. She looked to Veera and said, "Sure. You can't not do something with someone."

Veera contemplated the possibilities. She thought to herself, Now, THIS is fun! She turned to Chris, waved off the second spell, and asked, "Is this fun?"

Chris watched the exchange between Veera and the cashier, and then Rita and Lori, in mortified fascination. Zombie-like, he paid the absurd sum for the body stocking, watching most of the bonus he'd expected next week vanishing before his eyes.

He didn't know if magic was involved or if the girls really wanted to screw each other. He suspected the former because, really, this sort of thing didn't happen in real life. Not in his experience. And all of the girls were down for getting in with other girls? And him, apparently? Since when had Lori been interested in him? Not that he was bothered by that...she was cute.

Within moments, they'd all agreed on having an orgy, essentially. Chris had the sneaking suspicion that if he tried to get out of it, Rita would just resort to blackmail or Veera to her voodoo whammy. In truth, though, he was incredibly turned on by the whole idea and knew he'd regret missing the chance to see and partake. Arleen, well, would hopefully never know. Hell, she might even approve. She had some interesting kinks that he'd accommodated...

"Is this fun?" Veera asked him.

Chris couldn't help but smile a bit. "Yeah, this could be fun."

He caught Lori watching him and the way she blushed when he did. It had been a long time since he'd been with a woman that young. Arleen's experience and kinkiness had trumped her ten year age gap over him, but that didn't mean he was immune from lusting over Rita and her friends.

The clerk looked at her watch and then around the otherwise empty store. "Make that five minutes."

They made their way out to the food court with a nervous and excited energy. Lori kept giving him looks, which only made Chris want her more. She seemed to be warming to the idea. When Veera and Rita were distracted in conversation, he moved up beside Lori.

"I had no idea, about you. How long have you wanted to?"

"Yeah, this could be fun."

Veera's smile widened at Chris's question about whether or not the proposal was of interest to him. He was still under the influence of the Truth spell. He would be honest -- with or without his consent -- until she released him from the spell or they were no longer in the same vicinity for a period of time. She didn't really know how long the spell would last, of course. She'd only begun casting it on Human a couple of days earlier, so she was as new to this as they were.

"Make that five minutes," Brittany told them, showing her eagerness. She handed each of the three women the bag that contained the sexy items they purchased. Standing close to Rita, Brittany said in a sultry whisper, "I'm eager to see you in this. And ... take it off of you."

Rita only stared into the taller woman's eyes. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She'd never been with another woman. Well, not that much. She'd kissed and groped with a girl she'd met at a party Junior year. Under the top, over the bra; legs intertwined. But it hadn't gone farther than that.

Peeking over at Chris as he and Veera headed out, Rita knew why she was doing this. It wasn't so much about her own pleasure. It was about achieving such pleasure in Chris's presence. She couldn't have him. But, if she could get off while he was, too, right there within view of one another. Well, Rita could at least imagine it was her mother's lover making love to her.

"Me, too," was all Rita said to Brittany in response. She smiled. "See you in a minute."

As she turned to leave, the slightly older woman let a hand caress over Rita's arm and hand. The four lingerie store patrons made their way to the food court to wait. After a moment, Chris asked Lori, "I had no idea, about you. How long have you wanted to?"

Lori blushed a bright red, then giggled. She looked to Rita, ensuring she was fully engaged in conversation with Veera. She leaned in closer. "Always."

Rita glanced their way for a moment. Once the younger teen had looked away again, Lori looked back to Chris for a long moment. Her expression and body language spoke volumes about her nervousness. She checked Rita again, then leaned in until her ear was just two inches from Chris's ear.

"You probably need to know," she whispered. "I've never ... you know."

She pulled back far enough to look Chris in the eyes. She mouthed, I'm a virgin.

Chris was startled at Lori's admission. Given the way the girls dressed provocatively and teased and tittered and talked a good game, he hadn't expected that.

"I'll be as gentle as you want, then," he whispered back. "Or as firm. And only if you're absolutely certain."

She made it clear that, despite what ever nerves she was showing, she did want this.

A virgin. Now that had been a long while. He would have to make it extra special, as if he'd need any help with all the craziness that would no doubt be going on. No - he'd have to just make sure she was the focus of attention, at least until they'd gone a round.

"Birth control?" he asked. Might as well get any complications out of the way before they hit the road.

To the question of birth control, Lori hesitated, then lightly shook her head. She glanced toward Rita, wondering whether-- No, she won’t have condoms, she reminded herself. Rita had been on the pill since she was 16. And except for when she was fucking a new guy that hadn't made the drive to Planned Parenthood with her for testing, she never used rubbers.

“What about over there?” Lori asked. She nodded her head toward a little store front in the mall’s corner. It was a pharmacy. She whispered, “You could buy’em there, you know?”

Chris gave her a nod. "Wait here with the girls."

He hasn't used a condom since Arleen, so there weren't any back at the house. Given the girl's age, it somehow felt appropriate, like part of the whole rite of passage package.

Inside, he found the condoms in the back by the pharmacists counter and snagged a 3 pack.

"Chris!"

Chris practically jumped out of his skin at Arleen's voice. He spun, flushed with embarrassment, only to realize it was her twin sister Colleen. They did their hair sufficiently different, but otherwise still looked much alike. He'd had a few fantasies about the two of them, but Arleen had nipped that in the bud early on.

She saw the package in his hand and cocked a suspicious eyebrow. She would know Arleen was on a business trip.

"Plans tonight?"

Think quick. He looked at the pack and chuckled.

"Oh, right, no," he said. "Not that. I'm here with Rita and her friend. They were asking my about...boys. I think Rita's friend wants to have sex with her boyfriend but isn't on birth control or some such and is too embarrassed to buy..." He held up the pack.

"I remember those days," he said. "Hopefully this makes me a responsible adult, right?"

Colleen looked skeptical, but seemed unwilling to question him. She'd no doubt ask Arleen, which meant he had to get a story straight.

They exchanged a few other pleasantries while checking out. On their way out the door, the girls - all four in their various sexy outfits - were waiting on him. He tucked away the box and Colleen greeted her niece. Chris hoped this would suffice to corroborate his story...

Veera studied the newest of the five women gathered about the single male in the group. Rita and Colleen began a conversation about family and school, which soon involved Lori, too. Rita would be graduating High School in two weeks, while Lori had just finished her freshman year at Center City, the local community college.

“And who is this?” Colleen asked in a friendly tone about the Victoria's Secret sales associate.

“Brittany,” the 22 year old answered, offering her hand. When Colleen asked how she knew Rita, near whom she had been closely standing, Brittany donned a bit of an uncomfortable expression. She glanced between the others and answered hesitantly, “Oh, we've all just sort of met. The girls were shopping where I work.”

But Rita cut in suddenly, still under the power of Veera’s spell, and said, “We're all going to have sex together.”

Quickly, Lori clarified, “Not together. I mean, we're not all … it's not like it's going to be, you know, an orgy.”

Vera suddenly added her two cents. “We are all planning on being in the same room, but--”

Rita chimed back in again saying, “I'm going to have sex with Brittany, Lori is going to have sex with Chris, and, I think Veera … did we decide who you were going to have sex with?”

Chris was horrified to hear the words coming out of Rita's mouth. Lori looked almost as stunned and the shop clerk seemed simply baffled.

Chris tried to make a joke of it, but realized Veera's influence on him was reasserting itself. Range must be a factor.

The words were slow in coming. He looked at wide eyed Colleen. "Girls. Were they like this when you were that age?"

Colleen stared at Chris in disbelief as he asked, "Girls. Were they like this when you were that age?"

"You're kidding, right?" she asked accusingly. "Are you sleeping with this ... this..."

She looked to the young blonde who she'd only met on a couple of occasions. She finished, "...this little girl?"

"I'm nineteen!" Lori spat out defensively. "I'm not a little--"

"Are you having sex with her, Chris?" Colleen went on. She didn't give him a chance to answer, though. She looked to Lori and asked her instead, "Are you having sex with Chris?"

"No!" Lori responded. And though it was hard to say whether it was anger or the spell, the young blonde added quickly, "Not yet!"

"Yet?" Colleen said with shock.

"Not yet, like I said," Lori snapped back. She shifted left until she was standing next to Chris. She slipped her hand into the crook of his arm and clarified, "But I'm losing my virginity to him tonight. Isn't that right, Chris?"

As this was going on, the other three women were just staring. Their thoughts were a bit different from one another. But the expressions on their faces hovered between or shifted back and forth from shock to dismay to downright delight.

Chris tried mightily to deny or twist it, but the words kept catching in his throat. He tried to force them out, but as they came they were the truth.

"That was the plan, yes."

He flushed with embarrassment and anger at the situation Veera had created. He needed to salvage this some way, which had to be done with the truth. Calling Veera out for what she was wouldn't be believed by anyone.

"Why don't you join us, Colleen?"

Where Arleen had been dating him, a much younger man, Colleen had married young to a much older man. Now pushing forty, Colleen was stuck with a sixty year old husband who was grossly overweight and borderline alcoholic. She constantly complained to her sister but couldn't seem to bring herself to leave the man. Arleen had privately told Chris that her sister was jealous as fuck over their relationship.

He could see the warring emotions under her shocked expression.

"We could show these young'uns a thing or two. And don't try to tell me you owe Lewis a damn thing after the way he's neglected you for years."

He didn't know if he was helping things or digging himself a deeper hole. What he lacked were options.

"Why don't you join us, Colleen?"

The reactions of the assembled women to Chris's suggestion ran the gambit.

Rita's reaction was immediate shock! This night was already getting crazy: she was going to have sex with a woman she'd only met an hour ago while buying crotchless panties; now she was going to essentially be involved in an incestuous orgy? "She's my aunt! She can't come! She can't be there while I'm ... you know, when I'm-- Can she?"

Brittany, though, was thrilled with the way her evening was progressing. "You're both adults, so, it's not incest. Besides, you don't have to do anything with your aunt. You won't even know she's there, because I'm going to be dominating all of your attention."

Still clinging to Chris's arm, Lori was blushing deeply again. She was about to lose her virginity to a man over whom she'd been pining for at least a year. And it was likely going to happen in a room filled with other women, also engaged in sex. (Lori was torn between asking for privacy by the pair going somewhere alone; and having her best friend close by for moral support, despite the erotic and taboo nature of it essentially being an orgy.)

For her part, Colleen just stared at Chris in disbelief. The man with whom her sister had been having wild animal sex for almost four years had just asked her to join in a now six person orgy that included her niece, a virgin, a sales girl, and a voluptuous tattooed stranger.

"We could show these young'uns a thing or two," Chris continued. "And don't try to tell me you owe Lewis a damn thing after the way he's neglected you for years."

Chris was right, of course. Even more so than he could possibly imagine. Colleen had married Lewis for his money and security oh so many years ago. She's actually thought she was pregnant at the time, and exchanging vows seemed like a good way to ensure the future of herself and her future child or children. She hadn't wanted to have kids -- not at that age anyway. So she'd be actually a bit relieved when -- just three weeks after tying the knot -- she'd had the first of two miscarriages she and Lewis would suffer.

After that, they'd stopped trying, thank god. Every day of her life Colleen had awoken to the thought of This is the day I leave the wrinkly ol' bastard. And every day ended with her crawling into bed with Lewis, hoping to god that he wouldn't ask her to put her mouth to his cock or straddle his groin for a little more energetic release of his pent up sexual tensions.

But even compared to her real life, this was pure madness. It was so wrong on so many levels. Her sister's long time live in lover was cheating on her. And with a girl. A virgin. Her niece was going to have lesbian sex with a sales girl who Colleen had a feeling she barely knew, if at all. And who was this redhead with the incredible curves and ... and that expression. Her face, her smile, those eyes; the woman reminded Colleen of Rita when she'd been 11 years old at Disney World, each time she was about to board yet another exciting, scary amusement ride.

"I'll go with you," Colleen suddenly said, surprising herself. The reactions about her, like the reactions to Chris's question, continued to vary wildly; even her own reaction to her own response startled her. One might have thought she'd been under another one of Veera's spells. But in truth ... well, fuck, just like Chris was thinking, Colleen needed this! But she tried to cover for herself, looking right at Chris as she lied, "But, I'm only doing so to watch out for these young girls."

Aside from Colleen, Veera was the only other person who had been standing there essentially solo; there was no one hanging on her arm with sexual intentions filling their mind. But her mind was full. And she was smiling broad with delight. This was becoming such great fun! She was sensing the minds of all assembled, and the emotions and thoughts and feelings and sexual sensations running through their brains, hearts, souls, and sexes was ... oh, exhilarating!

The fairy stepped through the encircled friends, family, and strangers to take Colleen by the elbow and turn her. Veera introduced herself as they walked, then looked over her shoulder to tell the others, "Come. Let's have fun."

Ten minutes later, after the group had piled into Chris and Colleen's cars and taken a short drive to the edge of town, they we entering a private party room at The Grove. It was a sort of resort for those wishing to get away from their regular, boring, run of the mill lives with the aid of a private party room. Each had a central space that included lots of comfortable seating, a wet bar, and a view of the bay below through floor-to-ceiling windows.

Off that main room were bedrooms, numbering anywhere from one to six; Colleen had suggested a suite that included three bedrooms, one for each of the apparent couples that had formed. Each of the bedrooms included a small Jacuzzi hot tub. But the main room had one of its own, too, large enough to comfortably fit 12 people should the party seriously be a party.

"This is crazy, absolutely crazy," Colleen told Chris, pulling him aside as the others checked out the room and fired up the various hot tubs' jets. "How is this happening? What the hell are we doing here?"

That was a pretty strange question coming from the woman who had both suggested The Grove and paid for the room on her husband's credit card. She and Chris hadn't spoken since leaving the mall, instead only eying each other as the others engaged one another in conversation and increasingly more erotic looks and embraces.

She pulled him over to the windows for privacy from the others; beyond the glass were the wide beaches, empty for the most part except around a few after-midnight party fires; and beyond that was the harbor, beautifully lit by the artificial lights of the streets, canneries, fishing boats, and more.

"I mean, how the hell did we get here like this?" she continued. She glanced about the others, adding, "They're all so young. Well, except for..."

She eyed Veera a bit closer with a curious expression. The redhead had been dividing her time between carefully watching the others' interactions and ogling Colleen's long legs, displayed very well as they extended from beyond the hem of a very short and very tight skirt.

Colleen leaned in closer to Chris. "Who is she? And I don't mean her name, I know that. What I mean is, who is she?? She took my arm back there at the mall, and ... Jesus Christ, Chris ... by the time she'd introduced herself and we got to the exit, my panties were soaked."

Chris was surprised by Colleen - first, her agreement to join them, then her suggestion they take it to the Grove. He'd heard about the place, but hadn't had an opportunity to ever check it out. Beds, hot tubs, bar. It was custom built for wild parties - not the crowd he usually rolled with.

Colleen pulled him aside while the other girls checked the place out. She was clearly bothered by the situation on some level and confused. She had at least been able to pick out Veera as...something.

"Yeah, Veera," he said, glancing toward the fairy. "She crashed our bachelor party this weekend. I don't think she's human."

Colleen gave him a look and he held up his hands. "I'm serious and yes, I know that sounds crazy. I've seen her do too much crazy stuff to the people around her to explain it any other way, and that's before I saw those wings become real on video.

"She likes craziness. Gets off on it, probably. And, it seems, sex is a particular favorite topic. I think we're all going along with this because we can't entirely resist her pull.

"I mean, you know I wouldn't fuck around behind Alreen's back, least of all with Rita or any of her friends, and yet here I am. And here you are. Tell me that makes any sense, and you'll start to see I'm right."

"I mean, you know I wouldn't fuck around behind Arleen's back, least of all with Rita or any of her friends, and yet here I am."

Honestly, Colleen didn't know that about Chris. He was a good looking man living in a house with a sexy, older lover and an even more sexy younger daughter. He was in sales, too, constantly surrounded by beautiful women; going out to dinners with prospective clients, sometimes flirting with them or their spouses to secure a sale. Who knew how many women he'd fucked behind her sister's back.

No. No! Colleen was ... what was that word, transferring ... transference? Colleen was the one who wanted to fuck, fuck, fuck. Knowing how much she missed an exciting sex life, she sometimes assumed that everyone else around her was getting laid left and right. Chris was probably the most loyal lover she'd ever known. Arleen had never come to her with suspicions, let alone suspicions about him doing her own daughter.

"And here you are. Tell me that makes any sense, and you'll start to see I'm right."

Colleen stared into Chris's eyes for a moment. Then, tentatively, "I believe you about Arleen. I don't think you would cheat on her just to get some. There's gotta be a reason, an unbelievable reason. But, I don't understand, what do you mean about not human. And the wings? I saw the tattoos, Chris. They're just tattoos. I've seen better. Hell, I've got better on my own bod'."

Colleen looked about the room to find everyone absent but the incredible redhead, who was just now moving over to stand near them. Veera studied them both for a moment. It was interesting, seeing this woman who looked so much like her sister. Her twin sister. Except for the different hair styles, most people wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Veera could, of course; she could smell the difference between the two sisters. Physically, they were the same woman. But in their souls and minds, they were very much different. And yet, they had had one thing in common during their younger years that Veera found potentially ... fun.

"Tyler Turner," Veera said cryptically. A moment later, Colleen flushed a bright red. Veera asked, "Do you still harbor that fantasy?"

"No!" Colleen snapped quickly. But after the fairy swept her hand before the twin's face, Colleen corrected immediately, "Yes. Oh hell yes."

Veera looked to Chris, then back to Colleen. "Arleen isn't here to play her part."

"She wouldn't,", Colleen said quickly. She cocked her head playfully, then said suspiciously, "But if Chris is right about you, I'm willing to bet you have a solution for that."

Veera smiled devilishly. She looked to Chris for a moment, then answered, "I do."

Backing away from the pair, began shedding her clothes. But ... something strange took place as she did. As she lifted the lower hem of the dress she'd been wearing, Veera's voluptuous body and head full of fiery red hair were replaced by those of ... Arleen.

"Come, Chris ... Colleen," Veera-Arleen said, waggling her fingers toward both. The naked fairy turned and stepped into the main room's hot tub.

Colleen's eyes were wide with shock. How was this happening? As she watched the tattooed woman enter the bubbling water, she turned to Chris. Smiling with a blush, she said you'll never guess what my fantasy was. She shrugged and started toward the tub, stripping her clothes as she went.

Chris didn't know who Tyler Turner was, but by Colleen's reaction he could hazard enough of a guess. Maybe Arleen's brush-off of his teasing about a threesome with her twin sister was rooted deeper in something in their past. Colleen seemed very eager after getting the Veera treatment.

And Veera! He'd seen the video of her with wings, flying away, but it was lousy video from a good distance in the dark. Seeing her become Arleen was as unnerving as it was smooth. The resemblance was uncanny - down to every curve, mole, and wrinkle. Even her posture and body language matched. When Veera/Arleen's clothes hit the floor, he'd have sworn it was his girlfriend.

Then she beckoned him and Colleen to the hot tub. Turning, the one difference was clear - those wing tattoos. Oh well. It was probably best not to too closely associate Arleen with an encounter for which she wasn't present.

Colleen bought into the fantasy, the opportunity, shedding her clothes as she followed her faux-sister into the bubbling water. Chris hastily stripped and followed. He was only vaguely aware of the girls watching from the other side of the room. Once he hit the water, he never noticed them again.

The twins sandwiched him, hands and breasts and lips attacking with equal vigor from both sides. He returned the attention, often having trouble telling one from the other. They pushed him down into the water and soon Colleen was sitting in his lap, stroking his cock lazily and nibbling his ear while he kissed Veera/Arleen with generous tongue.

After trading attention back and forth, the woman sat him up on the side of the tub. Communicating their plan by eye contact alone, they soon went to work on his erection with a double blow-job. At times, both mouths were on his shaft, then one would take him deep while the other sucked his balls. It was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before - mirror image bliss.

Veera/Arleen whispered something in Colleen's ear, which brought a smile to the woman's face. Colleen took a seat on the edge beside Chris and kissed him lustily. "Fuck me."

Chris could only obey. He rose in the water and positioned himself between her spread legs. Veera/Arleen ran her hands over his chest, down his abs, and settled on his cock. As he shifted closer to Colleen, she guided him home. It was so familiar, and yet different thanks to the extraordinary circumstances. He slid in and out of her with an easy pace, watching as her eyes rolled back. It was a shame this was such an unfamiliar experience for her.

After a bit, before climax, Colleen begged him out of the tub and she led him to one of the bedrooms. Veera/Arleen took his other side and joined them on the plush mattress.

Colleen directed him to lay back in the middle and she quickly climbed on top, impaling herself on his shaft. As she found her own rhythm, Colleen nodded to the other woman. Veera/Arleen smiled, knowingly, and straddled Chris's face until her glistening pussy lined up with his waiting lips.

Last edited:
Veera gasped at the feel of Chris's mouth on her sensitive folds and extra sensitive nub. She had grasped the headboard with both hands as she'd lowered her pussy down upon the man's face. And she'd expected some level of pleasure once her pussy came into contact with his lips and tongue. But wow! That was the right Human word, wasn't it? A surge of pleasure erupted through her groin that Veera simply hadn't expected.

Her fingers tightened on the bed's headboard, her back arched forward, and her head fell back as she cried out, "Oh madra be-a annu epock-tra!"

Veera was so overwhelmed that she didn't even catch her prayer to the Gods on her home dimension. What she also didn't catch was that the moment Chris's tongue lapped it way up the length of her pussy, the tattoos on her back began to glow. And what she wouldn't know until it was too late to do anything about it was that as Chris ate her with increasing eagerness ... well ... her secret was no secret anymore.

Colleen had been straddling and rocking to and fro upon her sister's lover's groin for a few minutes as Veera watched and then joined. Chris's cock was deep inside her, touching her in places and in ways that Lewis's hadn't in years, even when they'd tried enhancing their love life with the little blue pills. She knew this was going to be the most exciting thing to happen to her in years.

Or, maybe not.

Before her, the incredible tats filling the back of the woman before her suddenly glowed. They shifted from a stark black to an almost glowing pale blue. In altering her appearance to that of Colleen's twin sister, Veera had toyed with Colleen's mind; the woman truly thought she was having a threesome involving her twin sister, Arleen, and the tats on the back of her sister were, in her mind, nothing new.

But as the tattoos changed before her, the spell began to fade. And Colleen suddenly found herself watching wings -- real life dragonfly-looking wings -- separating from the back of her sister and beginning to slowly spread. It was as if Colleen was watching a giant flying insect coming out of its chrysalis and spreading its wings for the first flight.

Her rocking slowed, then ceased. She was overwhelmed with thoughts and images. What the hell was going on? It all came to Colleen slowly; little bits of the last hour filled her mind, as if someone was telling her how she'd spend the last hour. She glanced downward to where her thighs met. She could see the base of Chris's cock at her flared labia. She was fucking her sister's lover. She was fucking ... her sister's ... lover!

But that wasn't the craziest thing going on, of course! Before her, now with her beautiful, amazing wings spread out to a six foot span, a fairy or something like it was riding Chris's face and crying out toward the ceiling in near-ecstasy.

Colleen felt every bit like his lover as she rode him. Veera/Arleen tasted every bit like his lover as she rode his face. It was his twins fantasy made real (ish) and he lost himself in the overwhelming sensations.

Veera began responding strongly to his licking, bucking and moaning and uttering something incomprehensible. Chris only went at her clit harder, and as he did so her taste began to change. No longer the mild flavor of Arleen's pussy, this tasted sweeter. And it went beyond taste, like lapping honey and licking a 9-volt battery at the same time. The more he lapped up, the more he craved it. Like a drowning man, he consumed all he could, driving himself and the fairy on.

Unaware of Veera's transformation, her juices had another effect on Chris - rapidly bringing him to his own climax. He thrust his hips deep into Arleen's sister and exploded like never before. So intense, it felt like he was being pummeled with orgasms in a heavyweight fight. It just kept coming until his body collapsed.

Nearly unconscious, Chris could still smell Veera and tried to reach that sweet nectar again.

Colleen flinched at the feel of Chris's cock suddenly lurching within her. She glanced downward again, to the meeting of their groins. She could see his abs tense each time his cock shot another load inside her; beyond the other woman, she could hear him grunt loudly as the euphoria ripped through him.

What the fuck! WHAT THE FUCK!

She was simply lost at what was happening here. How had she gotten here, to this place, to this situation? Wait. No, she knew; she'd always known. This wasn't something Colleen had done under Veera's spell. At least, not the coming here part. The threesome with her sister part was a bit harder to explain. Colleen had known it wasn't really her sister. But somehow ... well ... she did and she didn't.

(Colleen hadn't known that the other woman was a magical being from another dimension, of course. Chris had alluded to such a fantasy. But Colleen hadn't believed it initially. And when Veera had suddenly become Arleen before Colleen's very eyes, the latter had understood something ... unbelievable was happening. And yet, Veera's body shifting spell had concentrated Colleen's thinking on her fantasy of a threesome and not the fact that there was a fucking magical fairy in the house!)

Colleen had come to this place to watch over and protect her niece, who seemed determined to be part of an orgy with her mother's boyfriend and one, two, three other women. (Of course, Colleen had really been thinking Maybe I'll just check this out and see if I get something out of it, too, but she hadn't been about to say that to the others.)

Somehow, that concern for Rita had turned into a long-fantasized-about-threesome with her sister and her sister's lover. Well, okay, the original fantasy had been about Tyler Turner, but ... details. As if that threesome fantasy hadn't been enough, Colleen was getting her pussy filled with the ejaculate of said sister's lover ... AND ... a mythical magical whatever was screaming out toward the rented room's ceiling as her body was flooded with the euphoria of orgasm.

Again ... what the fuck?

Colleen felt Chris's body going limp beneath her. A moment later, the dragonfly wings began to droop to the side. Veera slid her groin back until her shapely ass pressed in between Colleen's parted thighs. She still grasped the headboard, but leaning forward her Double D's dangled before the spent Chris's face.

"I ... I don't understand," the true twin murmured as she got an up close and personal viewing of the wings. They still sparkled a bit, absorbing and glowing with the light of the candles that had been lit for them before arriving at the room. "What's going on? What are you?"

I am what you would call a Fairy, Veera's mind told Colleen without words actually being spoken.

After a moment, Colleen asked with shock, "How can that be? Fairies are make believe. There are no such thing a fairies."

Maybe not in your world. But in my world, trust me, there are fairies.

A moment passed. Colleen glanced downward again. Between the diamond shape of female flesh -- her own thighs and Veera's amazing ass cheeks, all pressed close together -- Colleen could still see that Chris's slowly deflating cock was still deep inside her. She leaned a bit to look into the mirror on the wall at the head of the bed. Veera's face -- not Arleen's -- was now in the mirror. And that face and the breasts below it ... and the shoulders and back surrounding the attachment point of those sagging wings were sparkling like a dancer's body at Friday Night Follies down at one of the 8th Street strip clubs. Colleen hadn't seen glitter on Veera before this. Was this some sort of magical thing too. It had to be, because as Colleen looked closer, it was more like stars twinkling in the night with their own light than bit of metallic fleck catching the light of the nearby candles.

"You're really a fairy?" she asked with awe. When Veera opened her eyes to look at Colleen in the mirror, the fairy nodded. Colleen contemplated a moment, then asked, "Why are you doing this? Why ... this?"

Fun you mean? Veera's mind asked Colleen. Even though the fairy's mind had produced the word fun, the human's had translated the word as sex. "Yes! Why? Why this? Why sex?"

Colleen remembered what Chris had said about Veera somehow thriving on mayhem, often sex-related mayhem. She added, "Why create this situation, with all these girls, and my sister's lover, and me?"

Veera responded with, Are you certain that I am the one who created what you call a situation?

Colleen didn't immediately understand the fairy. Then, it came to her: Veera may have been using spells to get her and the others to think and speak in truths; but had the fairy really been responsible for what was going on? Was Veera really responsible for Colleen's pussy now being flooded with Chris's cum? Was Veera really responsible for Colleen's niece being in another room with a sales girl from the mall? Was Veera really responsible for Chris taking the virginity--

"Oh god!" Colleen suddenly thought. "What about Lori? That poor girl. What have we done? She'll be crushed."

The spark that had started this conflagration of taboo sex had been the 19 year old blonde's proud announcement that she was going to lose her virginity to Chris tonight. And yet, it was Colleen who's pussy was wrapped around the man's cock instead.

There is no worry, Veera's mind spoke again to the other woman. Lori is with Chris.

"What?" Colleen asked with a confused tone. She peeked downward; Chris was most definitely laying on his back under her, his now flaccid cock still inside her yet-to-be-satisfied pussy.

The fairy dismounted Chris's body. She returned to her position, but this time facing Colleen. Veera slid her lower half back until her pussy was again pressed to Chris's face. She knew how much he'd enjoyed the taste of her. Ice cream and sprinkles may have been Veera's idea of Rullo-um, but Chris had obviously found her pussy's lube to be his favorite treat.

Veera reached a hand out, palm up, to find Colleen's clit with her fingers. The other woman's reaction was immediate. Veera swept her other hand up between the two of them, and suddenly it was Arleen who was riding Tyler Turner's face. Colleen laughed through the already building pleasure.

Now ... fulfill your fantasy.

Out in the main room, Lori and Chris were surrounded by a thousand flickering candles. They were the only two in the room. There was no Veera or Colleen or Rita or Brittany. There never had been as far as either of them knew. They'd come here together ... alone. They'd come here so that Chris could lead Lori into womanhood with that act of which she'd been fantasizing for years.

There was one last bit of magic of which neither of them was consciously aware: Veera had told them that the condoms wouldn't be necessary. This night, it was all about the natural passion and adventure -- and even fear and hesitance -- that came with a young woman giving up her virginity to a man who knew how to please a woman.

Chris took Lori by the hand. He could feel her nerves in the intensity with which she squeezed back. She gasped at the sight of the room, an inviting hot tub in the center of a room dimly lit by seemingly infinite candles that vanished beyond the periphery of sight.

"It truly is magical," Chris agreed. He wished his first time had been in a place like this. Everyone's should be. At least Lori would have the pleasure and he couldn't be happier begin the one to share it.

He kissed Lori, tasting her full lips. There was an urgency in her response that he understood but resisted.

She let him unbutton her tiny blouse, revealing a tasteful bra over which he traced his fingers. Even now, he could feel the flutter of her heartbeat. His hands slid lower until reaching those minimal denim shorts, which soon followed the blouse in a forgotten pile on the floor. She shivered at the contract of his fingers across her mound, over the silky thong's fabric.

He felt her reach for him, but he stalled her by taking her hands. "Slowly. We have all night."

He kissed her again, then nibbled around behind her ear. As she moaned under the contact, he unhooked her bra and let it fall. The backs of his fingers brushed over her breasts, grazing those wonderfully perky nipples.

"Slowly," Chris had said when he felt Lori reaching to begin undressing him. "We have all night."

Ironically, as Chris's finger brushed over her swollen nipples, Lori repeated back to him, "Slowly."

She'd never been this far with a boy before, let alone a man. And when she'd almost reached this point with one of the former, Lori had known that it wouldn't have gone much beyond that point that time. Now, however, she knew that this time would be the time, the night when she would be ushered into womanhood once and for all.

She pulled herself out of Chris's grasp, wrapping her arms over her bosom to hide her breasts as she backed away. Glancing to the Jacuzzi, she said, "I'm going in. Why don't you, um ... you know ... undress."

She stepped to the tub's edge, tested the water with the toes of one foot, then eased her way into the bubbling water. She still wore her panties, not yet ready to reveal that portion of her female assets. Once inside, Lori moved to the far side and sat back into a Fiberglas seat to watch Chris.

Chris smiled as she backed up, covering herself with her arm. Such modesty from a girl who frequently dressed so provocatively. Still, he was learning much about her this night. He wouldn't have believed her a virgin, and yet...

He watched her lithe figure as she walked and then descended into the jacuzzi. The female figure in movement was an expression of artistic perfection, one he always paused to appreciate.

Once she settled into her seat opposite, Chris began to undress. He locked his eyes on her the entire time, challenging yet reassuring. His shirt came off first, revealing a lean, firm physique. He kicked out of his shoes and slowly unzipped his jeans. He caught Lori's eyes flick down. He paused a moment, then worked the jeans over his hips and down to the floor, leaving him in just his striped boxers.

Chris stepped out of his jeans. He considered leaving the boxes on, but he hated wet underwear. He hooked his fingers in the waistband and lowered them as well, freeing a semi hard erection in the process.

Boxers cast aside, he followed Lori into the bubbling water and sat on the seat directly opposite, but leaning forward on the edge. He reached under the water and lifted one of her feet, setting it upon his thigh, and began to massage it - each toe getting attention before moving his thumbs along the underside.

Lori couldn't believe Chris's erection. She'd seen her share of porn, of course. She'd even spied on some skinny dippers once from the bushes next to the lake and saw a couple of cocks there. But to see his right here in front of her was heavenly.

He was stiff as a rod, his shaft pointing out toward her at just a bit less than horizontal. The head was big and almost a blue, and while she tried, Lori couldn't pull her eyes off from it. She was a bit disappointed when it disappeared below the surface of the bubbling pool.

"Tickles," she giggled when Chris began massaging her toes. He ceased for a moment, but she begged "Don't stop. It ... it feels good."

After a moment, Lori asked timidly, "Can we just ... you know ... make out for a bit? Get to know one another?"

"Of course," Chris said. The last thing he wanted to do was rush her. "After your other foot gets its share, if course."

He traded feet and gave the other equal attention. When he finished, he continued rubbing up her calf and thigh. By that point, he had to give up his seat to reach, and he ended up kneeling between her legs. He massaged up her thigh, then both, and finally ran his hands up over her hips.

He leaned over to kiss her, carefully avoiding any other contact save for their legs brushing under the water.

"After your other foot gets its share, if course."

Lori giggled nervously at Chris's offer. She still couldn't believe that she was here with this man. He was her best friend's mother's lover. Oh my god! What would Rita think if she'd known her sort-of-step-dad had brought her alone to such a place? A thought entered Lori's mind suddenly; it was almost a recollection, of having been here with Rita and others in the past.

No! That's crazy! Why in the world would she and Rita been here together? Sure, Rita maybe, with one of her many lovers. In fact, Lori could almost remember having seen Rita here with ... with who? No guys' faces came to mind. She almost thought she saw another girl's face. No, a woman. Two women?

She looked back to Chris as he moved forward through the water toward her. And all thoughts of Rita and other men and women faded away. She was here with the man she'd so often fantasized about while her fingers were toying with her clit. This was it. This was the night.

As he leaned in to kiss her, a chill ran up Lori's spine. She felt Chris's hips against the insides of her thighs. And for a moment, the naïve, virginal teen almost expected to feel Chris's massive cock ram its way into her tight pussy. She couldn't help but giggle into his kiss. She diverted her face a moment, then looked back to Chris.

"I'm sorry," she said with another giggle. "I just..."

She leaned forward to kiss him again, then finished, "I've just been waiting for this ... for so long. You know?"

She reached one hand up to the back of Chris's neck to pull him into her for a slow but passionate kiss. Lori may have been a virgin, but one thing she'd done a lot was kiss. She was good at it. Or, at least, that's what the boys at high school and now the men at college had told her. She owed that experience to Rita, of course. She'd learned how to use her lips and tongue cuddled up with Rita during sleep overs their last year of school together. It was the only lesbian-like thing Lori had ever done. And honestly, she'd never considered it gay because it had only been education.

But Lori was tired of education. She wanted some life experience. While the one hand was holding Chris's neck, the other took hold of one of his and guided it to her thigh. She kept control of it as she caressed it over her leg, to an ass cheek, forward again ... and ever so tentatively ... down into between her thighs and toward her--

"Fuck!" she said all of a sudden, breaking the kiss. "I still have my--"

She didn't finish what she was saying; Chris certain knew. Instead, Lori put her hands on the tub's edge and lifted her buttocks out of the seat. "Will you?"

Chris nodded and reached under the water as she lifted up. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her thong and worked it down her legs, tossing it aside once free.

He sat beside her, hip to hip, and let his lips meet Lori's while his hand resumed exploring higher up her thighs. Her hands grasped his - not to stop him, but to guide him at her pace. He followed her lead, gently brushing and stroking her inner thighs, ever incrementally higher.

Lori broke off their kiss, leaning back enough to focus on his face. Chris saw in her eyes a nervous trepidation mixed with bold certainty. She could push him away, but instead he felt her legs part under his hand and she pulled him higher until his fingers grazed the gentle folds. He stroked, ever so gently, upward until brushing across her button.

Lori's chest was rising and falling more obviously from the building excitement. She was naked in a hot tub with a man who was destined to claim her virginity. She felt like she was going to explode ... and he hadn't even touch her pussy yet!

Then Chris did, and Lori drew a sudden, deep breath at the feel of his fingers upon her labia. She pulled his hand away from herself for a moment, uncertain. Was this the right thing to do? This was Rita's step-dad, even if her friend didn't call him that. No, it was too late. This was going to happen.

Lori urged Chris's hand forward again, and after a moment of toying with her lips, he found her clit. Again, Lori drew a deep breath, this time letting it come out in staggered little gasps. She murmured softly, "My god."

Soon, Chris was pleasuring her clit, and Lori was rolling her hips in time with him. She could never have imagined how good this would feel. Touching herself hadn't prepared her as well as Lori thought it would have. She let him toy with her lips and clit as they kissed passionately.

"Will you put it inside me?" Lorie asked softly. She still had hold of his hand, and she manipulated his fingers to leave only the index extended. "I need to feel you, inside of me."

Back