Sex & Shenanigans

Without chemistry there IS no physics … just like without the physics there is no chemistry…

We are one and the same bro.

this-fight-doesnt-really-interest-me-anymore-pierce-kavanagh.gif

More accurately physics is a special case of chemistry to try and understand how the universe works
No that’s not how it works. You go from generalizable to specialized. There’s no fundamental laws of chemistry that aren’t tied back to the Laws of Thermondynamics or Maxwell’s equations, or Schrodinger’s law. It’s all physics.

Goooooood morning. I’m choosing violence 🤣

I have no idea what's going on. He had to draw a picture of a cell and include a salt bridge?

I drew a literal bridge with salt shakers as the pillars and a prison cell and that was wrong.
Did you know that if that bridge is held by chains and those chains are freely suspended they will form a catenary curve, the curve of hyperbolic cosine. Pretty cool huh?

(For fucking real this is a thing my sophomore physics teacher taught me and I don’t think I’ve thought of since until today)

Maybe he will. He mentioned in 4 that he had a 5-game contract, but then Telltale made that travesty that was Tales of Monkey Island :( And the latest one... I completely forgot about it... Ugh.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets.
Yeah I skipped the latest. I’m not a completionist. But I played the first two through with my kids and it’s a core memory for us 😁

IMG_2900.png

Back