Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2016

Inappropriate obsession

So I have an idea about a high school football star - think Tim Riggins in Friday Night Lights - and a married mom in the neighborhood who develops a very teenage crush on him. She has his poster on the bedroom wall, wears tight little tank tops with his picture on it, carries his photo, asks for his autograph, won't shut up about how hot he is. She is ostensibly happily married with a son on the football team but defends it on the basis she is just a big fan. We can take it from there.

Here's the thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=77169232#post77169232

I am looking for a female writing partner who enjoys a tale where she is blackmailed, seduced by an older man, as they explore her darker passions. I rather enjoy seducing a young innocent and stripping away her sweet youthful innocence one layer at a time. If interested PM me with your ideas .

The role is taken

Last edited:
Bored and browsing

Role filled

In a bit of a lull between threads/writer's block, I got to browsing through my scratch pad and was reminded of an idea I had that never quite came to fruition. Figured I'd toss out my line and see what bites

The Odd Couple
...any takers? Hit my box

:kiss:Grdy:kiss:

Last edited:
I have an Idea for a dark story of sexual awakening, and BDSM.

Earth was in peril, a peril it had never faced before. The world Capitals where a buzz the headlines screamed,

Earth Threatened by Mysterious Message from Outer Space.

Date line November 8th 1932. At 12 noon the broadcasts of the radios of the world where taken over by a mysterious force that threatened the world with destruction if it did not unconditionally surrender within the six months to the galactic emperor Chang the Merciless. Initially the threatens where taken as a spoof Like Mr. Wells recent War of the Worlds broadcast yet a preciously 12:30 PM a red light streaked from the skies over for Fort Sills Oklahoma and the U.S. Army post was utterly destroyed. At the same time Military post where destroyed in England, France , Germany, Russia, and Japan. World leaders to meet in Paris in three days time. The world holds its breath waiting for their decision will it be war or surrender?’

The Leaders of the major powers on earth could not agree on the course of action to be taken until a brilliant but eccentric Russian Scientist Karl Karpovff put forth a plan to Fly to the mysterious planet and take the fight to the unknown enemy. He claimed to have a craft capable of making the voyage, and he would need another scientist to aid him and a pilot. Face with little choice the assembled leaders reluctantly agreed to Karpovff’s plan. The call went out but their where few takers for what they saw as nothing less than suicide. Finally a British test pilot Group Captain Malcolm Masters volunteered. He was a daring rough and a highly skilled pilot. Though as of yet no other scientist has come forward.

Your character would be a stunning young scientist, a bit bookish, hiding behind her intellect, denying her own beauty as she strive to be taken seriously in a world dominated by men. She would be in her early to mid twenties. If interested please PM me.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Mass Effect role play. Preferably where I can slobber on turian cock (Garrus is my space boyfriend :heart:). If anyone is interested shoot me a message. Boys and girls welcome :)

I'm back and ready to get down too it. I love to role play and hopefully broaden my horizons I'm pretty opened minded when it comes to roles as well as sexual content.

A couple of roles that I really like are:

Military related
Football player / shy girl
Brother / sister
Dad / daughter
Mom /daughter
Or lesbian roles in general

Though like I said I'm open to any roles so if your interested pm me and I'm sure we can come up with something.

"Nice guys finish last"

This is a story idea I have about a man who never got much of anything in his life. His parents died when he was young and he grew up going from foster hone to foster home. He was always a nice guy, but constantly switching locations had him become very introverted. He stopped trying to make friends because he always ended up losing them.

By the time he finished college Jake was friendless, girlfriend less and alone. No longer a burden of the foster system he became forced to try and make his way alone.

He got a job at a local comic book shop and with some savy business ideas he turned the shop from a barely profitable store into an incredibly profitable business. The store took over the neighboring building to become a massive haven for geekdom.

The best part was that Jake did it all without having to break out of his shell much, it made him comfortable.

Enter your character. The girl every guy wished they could be with in high school. The girl that had it all, looks, money, brains, and personality. A literal walking, talking wet dream. She enters the store to buy some stuff for her nephew's birthday and meets Jake. There is no rhyme or reason to her attraction to Jake. Perhaps just talking with someone so nice when she spent most of her life fighting off meatheads and asshole guys her whole life, that meeting someone so genuinely nice makes her curious.

I wanna do this thread with a build up of romance and two people getting to know each other and exploring things. Perhaps when your character learns about Jake's childhood, they start going out on all the dates he missed out on as a kid. Getting a hand job in a movie theater, a bit of road head until having awkward sex at make out point in the car.

I wanna see if these two characters can build a relationship and a fire for each other.

The twist......you character is married to a man she hates, a forced marriage by her family because that was who they felt she should be married too. Her affair with Jake risks her finances but frees her heart.

Please pm me if you are interested

I have an Idea for a dark story of sexual awakening, and BDSM.

Earth was in peril, a peril it had never faced before. The world Capitals where a buzz the headlines screamed,

Earth Threatened by Mysterious Message from Outer Space.

Date line November 8th 1932. At 12 noon the broadcasts of the radios of the world where taken over by a mysterious force that threatened the world with destruction if it did not unconditionally surrender within the six months to the galactic emperor Chang the Merciless. Initially the threatens where taken as a spoof Like Mr. Wells recent War of the Worlds broadcast yet a preciously 12:30 PM a red light streaked from the skies over for Fort Sills Oklahoma and the U.S. Army post was utterly destroyed. At the same time Military post where destroyed in England, France , Germany, Russia, and Japan. World leaders to meet in Paris in three days time. The world holds its breath waiting for their decision will it be war or surrender?’

The Leaders of the major powers on earth could not agree on the course of action to be taken until a brilliant but eccentric Russian Scientist Karl Karpovff put forth a plan to Fly to the mysterious planet and take the fight to the unknown enemy. He claimed to have a craft capable of making the voyage, and he would need another scientist to aid him and a pilot. Face with little choice the assembled leaders reluctantly agreed to Karpovff’s plan. The call went out but their where few takers for what they saw as nothing less than suicide. Finally a British test pilot Group Captain Malcolm Masters volunteered. He was a daring rough and a highly skilled pilot. Though as of yet no other scientist has come forward.

Your character would be a stunning young scientist, a bit bookish, hiding behind her intellect, denying her own beauty as she strive to be taken seriously in a world dominated by men. She would be in her early to mid twenties. If interested please PM me.

Role taken, thanks for the interest

Role Filled

So, this is a bit different to my other post as I’m actually looking for a male writer for a particular idea. I want someone willing to build a story as well as writing the sex. As I have an idea based on World War 2 where a young French girl whose parents are part of the resistance and are themselves in hiding sets out to help a downed piolet and eventually falls in love with him as she helps to keep him safe until they can get him out of the country and home.

If you’re interested PM me or you can message me on my yahoo handle and we can discuss it further.

Last edited:
Ideas looking for writers

So I have some ideas I'm looking for writers on feel free to pm me and we can discuss them.

Shyness is her Best Feature – Star Football Player / Nerd

All her high school life no one gave her the time of day, even made her life hell at times and all because they see her as a nerd but all that changes when she bumps into the star of the football team and strike up an unlikely friendship which soon grows into more and they decide to attend prom together and she willing gives him her v-card.

Love, What is Love? – Little Sister / Brothers Best Friend

He has watched her grow up and both have unknowingly fallen in love as the years passed though they drift apart due to him enlisting in the Marine Corp while on leave they let their feelings be known to one another and they start their romance though both of them know it has to stay between them or her brother will kill them.

Last edited:
Looking for either a male or female writer.

Short posts that more reflect real interaction between two people. (I am involved in a complex group role play and, therefore, am looking for something with short posts to which I can respond several times a day with one and two liners.)

The plot is relatively open, but opens with a woman masturbating looking up to find she is not alone. Send me your ideas. Please do not post without being accepted.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1309168

I have an idea for a Steam Punk Story.

If you are not familiar with Steam Punk don’t hesitate to ask

Foreign Correspondent.

Jonas Pincheon had his doubts about the young copy girl he had hired a month ago. She had represented herself as a graduate of Smith College with a degree in literature and journalism. Oh he had hired her on a lark and just to put the growing suffragette and progressive movement on their ear. Just the thought of the conservative Springfield Herald being the first major newspaper to employ a woman in any capacity, and especially one who was a graduate of that eeliest feminine institution Smith College would take the wind out of their sails and put them in the distasteful position of having to parasite his progressiveness, and now to learn she was a fraud. Well he would soon put her in her place.

“Mr. Fish!”

Pinchoen’s voice boomed across the boisterous chatter of the news room as he called for his personal assistant. The young man, in his mid twenties, came running on the double. He had learned long sense that it did not pay to keep The Boss waiting, not if you valued your job.

“Fish tell Miss Carlton I want to see her in my Office on the third floor in ten minutes. Tell her if she takes eleven minutes that she well be seeking employment somewhere else, for she want be working for the Springfield Herald.”

Michael Fish turned on his heel and headed out on the run for the news room hollering at the top of his lungs,

“Miss Carlton, Miss Carlton…”

Five minutes of the hapless girl’s ten minutes had already slipped away when Fish finally located her in the papers achieves.

“The Boss……(ha…ha)… wants to see…..(ha….ha)…. you in the citadel……(ha….ha..) in ….”

Fish consulted his pocket watch,

”….in five minutes Miss Carlton.”

Michael Fish was bent over at the waist his hands on his knees as he fought to catch his breath.

The Boss is really on the war Talia never saw him so mad.”

Everyone who worked for the Springfield Herald knew that to be summoned to the citadel by the Boss bode ill for the recipient of the summons.

Jonas Pincheon pocket watch was open and in the palm of his hand as he watched the minutes tick by. The second hand had just marked minute nine’s passing when he heard the soft knock on his door

“Enter Miss Carlton”

There was no emotion in his deep dark voice. He held the young girl in the unblinking gaze of his cold hazel eyes.

“Smith College……Literature……..and ………Journalism”

Each word was slowly spoken, and clearly enunciated. Each word spoken as an accusation rather than a matter of fact.

“Can you give me one reason why I should not fire you on the spot Miss Carlton, for up to this point you have shown yourself to be a liar and a fraud!”

Jonas Pincheon had left Talia standing before the massive mahogany desk, everything about the office was designed to make the hapless victim feel small insignificant and there was never a chair for the condemned to sit in. Before Talia could answer Mr. Fish burst into the room. The fear in the young man’s eyes for having violated the citadel without being called for was obvious in his shifting eyes and the nervous tremor in his voice as he spoke.

“Mr. Douglas is missing Sir the, news just came in over the ticker tape.”

“Damn!”

Pincheon ran his fingers through his ginger hair, the little auburn haired girl forgotten for the moment. Jack Douglas was the Herald’s Foreign Correspondent that was covering the Russo Japanese War in far off China.

“Fish call Bowles Field and have them prepare my airship. Now get the hell out of here!”

Then Jonas once more turned his undivided attention to the little blue eyed waif in the frumpy dark grey.

“And you Miss Carlton what do you have to say for yourself?”

Jonas Pincheon wondered what else, beside her factious past, the blue eyed girl with the angelic face might be hiding under that drab ill fitting dress she wore.

“Well!”

he barked at her.

Looking for a someone who is willing to play a female celebrity:

A man kidnaps a Female celebrity as she is leaving a red carpet event and keeps her in a small cell of a room. He says noting to her and feeds her nothing but oatmeal and chicken soup. She craves human contact of some kind and because of the lack of communication she eventual breaks and becomes the man's willing sex slave.

Here is a list of possible celebrities:

iJustine
Dove Cameron
Debby Ryan
Victoria Justice
Jennette McCurdy
Ariana Grande
Kaley Cuoco
Elizabeth Gillies
Bridgit Mendler
Ashley Tisdale
Emily Osment
Demi Lovato

Last edited:
I am looking for a literate, creative female with a dark side for a gender-bender thread. PM for details and discussion, or email/gchat to jokersdozen33 at gmail dot com

If you are interested in any of these RP ideas then PM me... Also, I prefer the role play via thread but I will do PM as well. Also, if you don't want to play anymore please tell me. I'm starting to get upset with people who say they want to play, I start and then they don't reply. I'm a big boy, if you don't want to play or changed your mind, TELL ME!

1: One night a man, who's wife died a few years ago, is woken up by someone pounding on his front door. At the door he finds a naked woman, begging to be let in, she says she was kidnapped and that her kidnapper is after her. Just then, a car screeches to a halt outside. He quickly lets her in and tells her to get upstairs to his bedroom lock the door and call 911. The man who kidnapped her try to force there way in but the man is able to take care of the kidnapper without killing him, just as the police arrive. The EMTs take the woman to the hospital and the police want to give the man recognition for saving the young woman's life. The man refuses saying he doesn't want to be hounded by the press, he just wants to be left alone.

A few days later, a woman in a nice business suit arrives at the man's door. He doesn't recognize her at first but after a moment or two he realizes that it was the woman he saved. She tells him that she's eternally grateful for what he did for her and would be willing to do anything to repay him for what he did for her...
----------------------
2: A woman is down on her luck. She lost a good paying job and to sell almost everything and the only job she could get was becoming a stripper. A man comes in the club she works in one night and sees her dancing. He can tell from looking at her that see doesn't belong there, she's a woman who's used to the finer things in life.

He asks to have a private dance with her, but instead of having her dance he talks to her. He offers to give her a job as his personal assistant/submissive lover. She will moves into his house and treats her to a life she could only imagine.
---------------
3: Elsa and Anna from Frozen are some how brought to our world. Elsa has no powers. There is no way for them to get home. My character helps them adjust and he falls in love with Elsa.
-------------------
4: A woman stuck in a loveless marriage meets a man at a bar one night and they end up having an affair.
----------------
5: Two people bump into each other at an outdoor market. They find a mutual attraction to each other so they decide to go have coffee. During their conversation, they learn that the man is looking for a sub, and the woman is looking for a dom.
-------------------
6: A guy puts an ad online looking to start a harem. He never expects to get a response but ends up get an overwhelming response but in the end he chooses 5 women to start his harem. (If you want to play this you would have to be willing to play all 5 women.)

Last edited:
Seeking a male co-writer for a 1920's themed SRP. My character is from an affluent family and is forced to be the "perfect daughter", but, at night she sneaks out to a speakeasy and lets her hair down. Your character can be anything you can imagine: someone from a prosperous family, the owner or an employee of the speakeasy, a bootlegger, gangster...the possibilities are endless.

I'm looking for a co-writer who has a proper grasp on the English language and grammar. Someone who is articulate and enjoys the build up of the story and development of the characters as much as the sexual aspect of the story.

Please PM your interest and a basic character concept.

Hey all, I'm looking for someone to play alongside in a Xmen themed RP, I have my eyes set on playing Wolverine across from Rogue, specifically their Xmen evolution versions, the mix of southern accent and goth style on Rogue was a damn good design.

Now obviously being 100% accurate to the show isn't an option, given the fact Rogue would be about 16, but if its set a little further down the line when she hits 18 or so then we're golden. As for the story of the thread itself, I'm hoping for a lot of build up of the relationship between the two before things boil over in to sexy times, something along the lines of Rogue just teasing poor Logan, which Logan lets get too far since she cant follow through with it anyway, before they know it they've accidentally developed feelings for each other, which neither can act on because of Rogues power. Then there'll be a period of frustration, before a way to bypass Rogues power presents itself and they go at it like rabbits. Beyond that point I don't have plans, but I'm sure one of us will think of something, or we'll do the unheard of and write an end to a thread, which I cant remember a single instance of off the top of my head.

Anyway, if you're interested, or have other ideas you want to throw my way, don't hesitate to PM me.

So I have some ideas I'm looking for writers on feel free to pm me and we can discuss them.

Shyness is her Best Feature – Star Football Player / Nerd

All her high school life no one gave her the time of day, even made her life hell at times and all because they see her as a nerd but all that changes when she bumps into the star of the football team and strike up an unlikely friendship which soon grows into more and they decide to attend prom together and she willing gives him her v-card.

Love, What is Love? – Little Sister / Brothers Best Friend

He has watched her grow up and both have unknowingly fallen in love as the years passed though they drift apart due to him enlisting in the Marine Corp while on leave they let their feelings be known to one another and they start their romance though both of them know it has to stay between them or her brother will kill them.

Looking for female writers with some open threads.

Step-Sister home from college. Teasing, submissive step-sister home from college, trying to seduce her new step-brother.

Lucky Bastard A lucky bastard wins the lotto. He goes to college and has sexual escapades across campus. Looking for a female who likes to write multiple roles.

Clearing the Debt You were very successful after college and started living way beyond your means. When you got fired you can't pay your debts, so you seek out an old boyfriend who is quite loaded, and he offers to pay your debts for a year of service as his sex slave.

The Clinical Trial Alex volunteers for a prostate drug trial and it makes his dick larger, able to have sex repeatedly and cum by the bucket. His cum is also an almost irresistible pheromone.

Last edited:
Hey there looking for a female co writer to help with a story idea I haven't done in a while.

The premise is an alien craft is floating above New York city and a reporter is trying to break the story about the craft and crew. From there the story can go in any direction that said partner wants it to go. It could be just a learning experience and they are trying to help the humans expand. They also could be covertly working on controlling humans and use them as slave labor. Or anything in between.

The story would focus mostly on the reporter and the leader of the alien ship interactions. Looking to keep the aliens humanoid in looks but any other ideas are fair game. So if this suits you pm me with any extra ideas you have

Happy writing.

Seeking to do the following

Hello every one! I have a few ideas that I am currently shopping for! If any one is interested please feel free to PM so we can discuss and talk about the following ideas. For those that are not thank you for reading!

1. I am looking to do some thing in the adventure treasure hunting vein. A classic like the Mummy or for the video gamers uncharted series. The roles and who is who is some thing I would like to leave up to my writing partner. Are you a young Lara type character? Or some one who is the researcher to my handsome treasure hunter? Or are the roles reversed? This is an open ended concept but one I would love to talk and plan out with the right partner!

2. I am also looking to do a one night stand esque role play. This would be where we begin with our characters waking up from a thrilling sexual one night stand. They would not know much about the other and we would go from there. With this one I dont want to do much planning or hearing about my partners character instead I want it to come naturally like it should in the story as well.

3. Pirates! Man im always hankering for a good pirate role play. Again I have a few scenarios I would love to do! These range from captured English or Irish or even Spanish girl who was off to be wed, to maybe two fellow pirates one male and one woman having a romance. I also love the idea of a farmer (male) wandering onto the ship of a notorious pirate queen without realizing it. The queen would then take him as her bed mate and a romance would blossom.

4. This one is kind of a strange one and one im just throwing out there. If there are any ladies that our a fan of dragonball Z I would love to do some thing in universe. I dont have any thing to set in stone but just would love to chat and see if there is any interest

5. I also have the same thoughts towards bloodborne kind of want to do a gothic romance set in that universe again if there is any body who loves the world and the lore let me know!

6. I am also interested in doing any thing in the sci fi vien right now. I am a huge lover of the genre and am looking to do more. If you have any ideas or looking for some one to write with then please let me know.

7. I would love to do some thing in the vein of a kind of sci fi horror. Some thing akin to dead space or alien. this could be a group role play or a one on one. I would play the technician or engineer and my partner could pick

8. Another idea I am interested in doing is kind of a dytopian future idea in this a great war would have already have happened since then the united states has fallen into a state of anarchy that us until the Barons appeared each one taking control of their respective areas and creating some form of rule again. There is very little in the form of technology or guns any more. One of the biggest forms of entertainments are the battles where captured girls (slavery is very much a thing particularly female slavery) are trained in the art of battle and pitted against one another

I would play a Baron and my opposite a girl in the battles the particulars of this can be decided upon but the basic concept is of a girl who gains the Barons eye and favor with a love even blossoming between the two

9. This one is a BDSM story I would play a young CEO who has just inherited his fathers company one day he is leaving from a fairly low class resteraunt when he comes across a mother who has recently fallen on some bad luck she is staying at a hotel nearby and is about to be kicked out of her hotel room

this can go one of two ways

For those with more lighter taste the man can be intrigued and offers to get her dinner and help her. He finds out she is very smart and driven and invites her to be his secretary what follows would be a romance where she and him fall in love and she learns about his sexual preferences and his fetish

The darker version is much the same except he makes it clear from the start she is to be his "personal" secretary and is both romantic to her and very very dominant this one will feature heavy BDSM plot and scenes

10. Another BDSM style role play I would love to play the young up and coming of a corporate company I would hate my boss who would be your husband (or your dad) we would meet at a party and there would be a very intense sexual attraction there. Where it would go next is up to both my partner and I.

Last edited:
I'm back after a long while and I'm looking to write an rp with someone.

Looking for a female writer for a roleplay in which a female superhero runs afoul of a demon lord. Will the hero be able to survive the lust spiral which the demon is trying to draw her into, and how will she be able to resist the cravings he is planting in her dreams? I hope to find out with another writer. PM me if you're interested.

Have a few ideas that I'm looking for a female write to help me out with:

1. Married couple on the brink of divorce come up with a last ditch effort to make it work; they implement a policy that any sexual fantasy can be brought up with no judgment from the other partner.

2. A young man enters into a secret affair with a friend's mother.

3. A recently divorced man is on a quest to get back in shape. His female fitness model/bodybuilder personal trainer decides he's the perfect guy for a new rewards system.

PM me if interested or in another RP you think I may be interested in.

Back