Seeking Australia Lit Members!

Hi fellow Aussies, hope all are well, though probably holed up somewhere due to you know what! I'm in country Victoria, Latrobe valley, so well away from ground zero, but things are affected and pretty quiet (even more than normal!). Just heard this is the 200th day of lockdown. FEELS like it! Missing travelling overseas and little idea when that may happen again, but have to be positive.
Happy to chat with anyone, about anything, I'm easy going and open minded. Written 3 stories, so if bored check them out! 'The goddess within', The grey and the colour' parts 1 and 2.
62M straight, occasionally funny, or horny, or lazy depending on the time of day. PM me.
Cheers.

Quiet but the chores list is shrinking.

Also missing os travel. Lots of pictures to play with and several trips managed in SA NSW and QLD. looks like wings have been clipped. Thoughts turn to other pleasures.

Lockdown relief

Hey all. M45 in Melbourne. Mundanity of lockdown continues to take its toll so looking for distraction.

Hi, I am from Singapore. So I am broadly in the same timezone as half of Australia? HMU if anyone wants to chat?

I am 29 and female. Open to chat with females and males but preferably the latter.

It was Central Station Records. It went country wide.

It exists in a different format now. Centralstation.com.au

There’s Rocksteady records, Heartland and Wax Museum if you’re after stores in teh CBD but of course with lockdown they’ll not be open.

Thanks for that Rainshine… not being in Victoria these days it’s good to bring back the memories…

Just giving this thread a little bump! Hope all my friends down under are doing well…I know my two rotund friends and their slightly thicker, taller buddy have been getting plenty of attention through this lockdown… but if any females are browsing and want to say hi drop me a pm!

PS - cheeky, English chap living in Aus, if that floats your boat! :devil:

Always nice to find my fellow Australian lit people. I’m 34M, Queensland, sometime nudist, long literotica reader - seriously, I think I’ve been on the site for what seems like decades.

Like everyone else, I’m always up for a chat. I always find that lit (and other sites) attract an open sort of people - indeed, knowing we’re all here for a good (cough, extremely sexual) time tends to make people less pretentious. Sex and nudity are great levellers. Knowing that people are happy to be open about their sexuality is a fairly strong start to any discussion.

That being said, Australians - and the rest of the commonwealth - have the same sense of humour, so it’s always good finding them here. :)

Always nice to find my fellow Australian lit people. I’m 34M, Queensland, sometime nudist, long literotica reader - seriously, I think I’ve been on the site for what seems like decades.

Like everyone else, I’m always up for a chat. I always find that lit (and other sites) attract an open sort of people - indeed, knowing we’re all here for a good (cough, extremely sexual) time tends to make people less pretentious. Sex and nudity are great levellers. Knowing that people are happy to be open about their sexuality is a fairly strong start to any discussion.

That being said, Australians - and the rest of the commonwealth - have the same sense of humour, so it’s always good finding them here. :)
I live on the road permanently and would be interested to meet sometime, currently in Atherton, next month in Bundaberg and the occasional visit to Brisbane

Back