Seeking Australia Lit Members!

Sydney here. Just reconnected myself with Lit after at least 12 years away. Nice to be back and keen to chat!

Aussie guy

Hi there I’m chris. I’m in Byron Bay I’m a bi curious guy too. Also love roleplay of any type. I’m open to absolutely anything

Kris 32 M from Perth

After a long absence im back on Lit to scratch my inner voyeur

hi perth here 32.m .. great to see some aussie locals! first time posting but enjoy chatting with mature women/wives/couples here.

Music store question

Hey melburnians, help me out please... back in the day there used to be a big music store in melb cbd that had all the big records being played on all the radio stations... all sorts of music.... for some reason I think it was called central station but not sure... can anyone remember and also tell me if it’s still in business today?

Brisbane

M56 Brisbane, happy to chat with anyone and everyone, pm me or kik adlon6

Hi there I’m Kris. I live in Byron Bay. I’d be happy to chat about anything. Nothing is off limits

Outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne here too. Good to see some Aussie’s on here

Hi aussies,

Stu 51 from the Goldie. Happy to chat on most sexual topics but I'm st8.

Hi My name is Rick 42 from Sydney would love to connect with some Aussies as well, used to post under the profile Sneaky77. Also chatted to a number of people from the US and UK but would be great to make some local connections, feel free to PM me.

Back