Seeking Australia Lit Members!

Just stumbled onto this thread. If anyone is interested there is an Aussies thread that has been going for many years titled Aussies! Check in Here!. Just do a search and you'll find it.

Took a while for me to find other Aussies on here when I first joined many years ago. Had a similar experience to what was stated on the first post here. So come join if you want to. We is friendly and no you don't have to bring beer.

Brisbane

Hi, single Brisbane M 56, happy to chat to anyone about anything.

Hi Sophie

I'm happy o chat about anything, anytime, if you ever want to drop me a line.

Hello everyone on this thread... I'm from Sydney - north of the harbour - 51, female, happy to chat (in fact i love it!) and to drink tea (love that too!).

;)

Hello everyone on this thread... I'm from Sydney - north of the harbour - 51, female, happy to chat (in fact i love it!) and to drink tea (love that too!).

;)

I'm from Sydney too, male, bi but mostly gay. Maybe when COVID is over we Sydneysiders should meet up, as a group (like the Seattle litsters did), somewhere nonthreatening and public like a teashop, for a chat about life and literotica. I would love to meet other litsters for some cheap chat and dirty verbal fun.

I'm from Sydney too, male, bi but mostly gay. Maybe when COVID is over we Sydneysiders should meet up, as a group (like the Seattle litsters did), somewhere nonthreatening and public like a teashop, for a chat about life and literotica. I would love to meet other litsters for some cheap chat and dirty verbal fun.

What a lovely concept - COVID being over!!

And yes it sounds like we’d have at least a good cup of tea... and even perhaps a giggle!!

I have posted earlier in this thread.
I'm Stretch a 59yo guy up in Brisbane,
nice to see you posting CupofTea :)

Regional Victoria, west side of Melbourne.

Married guy, 40, looking for fun chats, for thills and friendship.

Skype chat or KIK.

Hey all,

Been chatting with many great people on Lit, many from the wonderful but distant USA. I would really like to know who here is from Aus, and whereabouts you are? I am over west, and always interested in conversation and very much more.

Would be interested to see how many of us there are!

Geelong Vic here

Adelaide here, thank god covids over and we can somewhat travel around AUS again.

Byron bay

47m, up in the northern rivers

enjoying and totally frustrated by lockdown
always up for a chat

Back