Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

Random smiles and boobage! Hate showing my teeth when I smile because it makes my cheeks poof up, but somebody said I should do it more often.

attachment.php

Absolutely stunning, hubba hubba or whatever the gents say these days, :heart:

Random smiles and boobage! Hate showing my teeth when I smile because it makes my cheeks poof up, but somebody said I should do it more often.

attachment.php

O M F G, Stunning EY, and your eyes are smiling brightly too.:)
Yes you should do it more often.

Now I must go settle the ticker :heart: down before I have a fizzer.

That's a nice picture of you Sis. There's nothing wrong with your cheeks, so stop thinking that! It only enhances your smile. You're very pretty

Thanks sis. I'm trying to accept my squirrel cheeks. Whenever I show teeth during a smile, all I can think of is this.

LIZFoTL.jpg

Oh, stop. You look absolutely amazing. Yes, even your "poofy" cheeks. Eyes, hair, smile (especially love), boobs, hips, butt, yeah I think you got the total package going on.

Thanks EN! "Total package" is a term I've not heard in quite some time. :)

I would want to be making you smile all the time...just saying

This did, in fact, make me smile. :)

You are absolutely gorgeous inside and out. And I fucking love your smile. So there.

Your bias is showing, but I'll take it. :D

*thumbs up*
*cleans steam off glasses*

*takes your glasses and wipes the steam off across my bust*

There you go! All fixed! :D

These pics are all so wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Miles! You know, you could share something yourself. Hint, hint. Nudge, nudge. ;)

Absolutely stunning, hubba hubba or whatever the gents say these days,

It's usually "nice ass" or a cat call, so hubba hubba is a nice change of pace. :D

O M F G, Stunning EY, and your eyes are smiling brightly too.
Yes you should do it more often.

Now I must go settle the ticker down before I have a fizzer.

Thanks Rusty! Your Aussie slang always makes me smile. :)

Be jealous. So far in California it's 72*and we haven't left port yet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/st6fyn55m99fw0x/20181110_123258.jpg?dl=0

Soooooooooooo jelly right now! Here I am in freaking snow, and you're on a boat in Mexico! :(

MUCH more often! This is beyond gorgeous!

The things I do for you. :rolleyes: Glad you got to see it before you left port. Have a wonderful and safe trip! Miss you lots!

My bias is totally showing. Next time I'll make an effort to tuck it back. :p

Thanks sis. I'm trying to accept my squirrel cheeks. Whenever I show teeth during a smile, all I can think of is this.

LIZFoTL.jpg

Thanks Rusty! Your Aussie slang always makes me smile. :)

Hehehehe, you don't have squirrel cheeks silly.

Na, Thank you. Some peeps get the Aussie slang some don't, I am happy I made you smile again.

BTW, Red, Red is my Fav colour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2YIpZWBqA

My bias is totally showing. Next time I'll make an effort to tuck it back. :p

That’s okay. I like your bias. :D

Back when I was married, I used to tell others that he was the king of my castle and I was the dragon at the gate — in the context of; if you wanted to get to him, you had to go through me. Who knew that a dragon could be so easily defeated by its own king?

Merci beaucoups! :rose:

De rien. :)

Hehehehe, you don't have squirrel cheeks silly.

Na, Thank you. Some peeps get the Aussie slang some don't, I am happy I made you smile again.

BTW, Red, Red is my Fav colour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2YIpZWBqA

I totally do! :eek:

It’s like its own language sometimes, but I love it!

I’m hearing a lot of people saying red is their favorite color lately... Hmm... :D

Everything about this picture is wonderful, but what I like most is your happiness shining through! Thanks for sharing the good feeling.

Not mine...but girl...you own it. Seriously...the kind of own where i look at your pic and the only word that come to mind is "wow"

Thank you. :eek:

Hmm ... I thought red was my second favorite color up until a minute ago.
Hello Purple? I'm afraid I've got some bad news ..... :)

Haha! Purple is a good choice too. The color of royalty for a reason. ;)

Everything about this picture is wonderful, but what I like most is your happiness shining through! Thanks for sharing the good feeling.

I wanted to show Sassy that I was in good spirits about her trip despite knowing we would miss each other terribly. I’m glad she got to see it before leaving port. I went out later that day which is something I hadn’t done since my depression really set in. It was a good day. :)

Today, not so much.

Thank you. :eek:

Haha! Purple is a good choice too. The color of royalty for a reason. ;)

I wanted to show Sassy that I was in good spirits about her trip despite knowing we would miss each other terribly. I’m glad she got to see it before leaving port. I went out later that day which is something I hadn’t done since my depression really set in. It was a good day. :)

Today, not so much.

Depression has been really kicking me while down lately. Gotten so bad I haven't even wanted to be online at all. Nothing like having your self worth be evaluated by "I don't want you, but I will be damned if you get scooped up by someone else..."

Hey...could be worse...I used my mind and that doesn't duct tape as easily...

He's got you there, sis! :D

Depression has been really kicking me while down lately. Gotten so bad I haven't even wanted to be online at all. Nothing like having your self worth be evaluated by "I don't want you, but I will be damned if you get scooped up by someone else..."

I'm sorry Ink. :( Mine has been steadily getting worse and worse since the weekend. I wish there was a real fix to my mental hangups regarding certain things.

But you can't let your self-worth be determined by anything or anyone but you. That sounds like a toxic situation you're in. You might be better off getting scooped up by someone else -- but I don't know the entire story so maybe I'm wrong. All I know is I enjoy having you around here. You're a good guy. :)

He's got you there, sis! :D

Mine has been steadily getting worse and worse since the weekend. I wish there was a real fix to my mental hangups regarding certain things.

I'm a good listener if you ever feel the need to talk. You have lots of support if you ever need it around here I am sure.

Yes I miss Sassy. She always makes me SMILE. I am happy she is able to take a trip. I know she will share wonderful pictures. Since I can't travel..she shares her trip pictures with me.

Sassy hope you have a great time and all the fun to want.

Hugs :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

old borg fred

I'm sorry Ink. :( Mine has been steadily getting worse and worse since the weekend. I wish there was a real fix to my mental hangups regarding certain things.

But you can't let your self-worth be determined by anything or anyone but you. That sounds like a toxic situation you're in. You might be better off getting scooped up by someone else -- but I don't know the entire story so maybe I'm wrong. All I know is I enjoy having you around here. You're a good guy. :)

I'm so sorry you guys gotta deal with depression. I have it too and know how bad it can get. Depression and anxiety have been constant unwanted houseguests in my life. I'm glad that nowadays there's a much better understanding of mental illness and treatment. The medications are a lot better. When it changes from summer to fall it gets REALLY bad and I have to go on medication. When I was younger and went on medication (that would usually totally fuck me up) I was surrounded by people that would tell me stuff like "You're only taking medication because you can't handle your problems". My family were total fucking assholes in this area. It gave me a complex and I had terrible self esteem for a long time. I've learned to live with it and deal with it now. Life is a lot better. But it was a big struggle for awhile.

And ink, anyone who'd say something like that or make you feel like that is absolutely not worth it. Let them go. You'll be better for it. I know feelings and relationships can be complex but I've been down similar roads. Take care of YOU first. Don't let this other person bring you down with their insecurities. Obviously I don't know the full story so sorry if I'm presuming too much. I've just had so many toxic relationships over the years and know how damaging they can be. And I don't wish that for anyone.

So much to love about this EY ... But that smile is so Damn captivating. Anything you ask for is very likely to get an affirmative answer!! :kiss:

So much to love about this EY ... But that smile is so Damn captivating. Anything you ask for is very likely to get an affirmative answer!! :kiss:

*smiles big* Can I get a helicopter ride to a certain cruise ship sailing around Mexico? Pleeeeease? *bats eyes* :D

Back