Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

I am so sorry to hear about this... I hope you are not in too much pain. I am sure a few of guys here could kiss it and make it feel better!

Omg Cat, it hurt so bad I sat on my bunk steps and cried. I can finally walk on it properly today. But yesterday was such a bitch because I rode with a friend for the 3 hour drive on his motorbike.

Omg Cat, it hurt so bad I sat on my bunk steps and cried. I can finally walk on it properly today. But yesterday was such a bitch because I rode with a friend for the 3 hour drive on his motorbike.

Some friend has to take better care of you. If you are hurt, that might not have been the best ride for you!

But glad you feel better.

Some friend has to take better care of you. If you are hurt, that might not have been the best ride for you!

But glad you feel better.

Pain wise riding on the bike it was fine, it was getting on and off that was a bit of a hassle because I'm so short. It didn't take me long to figure out a way to get on easier though.

Well starting to cloud over :( looks like rain

Going to get cold too, well maybe hell is going to freeze over and the leafs will win :) lol

Finally get my bike on the road...and it starts to rain. Day after day. Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hit a turkey. An honest to god wild turkey. At speeds that could be described as "elevated". Motherfuck.

Finally get my bike on the road...and it starts to rain. Day after day. Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hit a turkey. An honest to god wild turkey. At speeds that could be described as "elevated". Motherfuck.

Wtf man. A turkey? I've been on 2 rides so far and its been great. Hopefully your next ride won't have any "fowl" ups.

I've got the cranberry sauce..lets eat:D

Back