Regular looking people.

Bumping this thread.

tumblr_mwfdm7ezz61s0tgwso1_500.jpg

Another great picture. So natural, not an hourglass figure or big tits, but it works for me.

adorable

I personally find a well put together mother sexier than all the models of the world.

I nice plump round meaty ass and hanging tits

So we all love our magazine beautiful women and men. But post pics of average looking folks or those that most would not find attractive but you do. The not so perfect bodies that are so often pushed in media.
I feel the same way, it's just more realistic for me thinking of the average plump ass mature mom, or the guys GF that's nothing special, don't have much tits, but love her tight ass jeans showing some toe. I like my woman with the plump ass and big tits , and she don't have to have a great face.

Wow

This is why I love lit. Real people and real cocks and pussy!

This was one of my favorite threads. I can look at these pics all day, getting much more turned on by these than any "plastic," "model," "professional" types. Natural curves, beautiful imperfections.... I can spend hours here!

This was one of my favorite threads. I can look at these pics all day, getting much more turned on by these than any "plastic," "model," "professional" types. Natural curves, beautiful imperfections.... I can spend hours here!

Same here. More than a few remind me of ladies I have known.

Give me the girl next door over the model any day of the week!!!!! btw, have you seen what many of the models and actresses look like when they aren't made up, many are a trainwreck!!!!

Give me the girl next door over the model any day of the week!!!!! btw, have you seen what many of the models and actresses look like when they aren't made up, many are a trainwreck!!!!

yep, fright night... give me a natural looking, next door, every day woman any day of the year... love the imperfections and that what makes a woman soooo sexy...

Back