QuietStrength showing

So here is the last shot of last weekend to break the week! it has been crazy busy at work this week so I am not sure when I will have some quiet private time again ;)
Thank you all for the sweet comments, I hope you are all well!

enjoy :)

Love,
-Qs

p.s. this picture may look like I am shoving my dirty sport sock up your nose.... I promise that was not the intention :p

Last edited:
So here is the last shot of last weekend to break the week! it has been crazy busy at work this week so I am not sure when I will have some quiet private time again ;)

Love,
-Qs

p.s. this picture may look like I am shoving my dirty sport sock up your nose.... I promise that was not the intention :p

I am very well now, thank you! :devil:

Love,
-Qs

Love the angle, thank you!

Love,
-Qs

I like this. Seems contemplative somehow, as well as sexy ;)

:cathappy:

Happy weekend everyone! I hope you all survived the work week. Mine was a bitch, but it is weekend now and I intend to relax as much s possible, in between the inescapable weekend obligations of course. So reading a book with lit on the side.... and tea! let's not forget the tea. Maybe next time I'll show you my Grumpy (the dwarf) "I hate mornings"mug... Well, I do not hate mornings like these.

Love,

Qs

Last edited:
Happy weekend everyone! I hope you all survived the work week. Mine was a bitch, but it is weekend now and I intend to relax as much s possible, in between the inescapable weekend obligations of course. So reading a book with lit on the side.... and tea! let's not forget the tea. Maybe next time I'll show you my Grumpy (the dwarf) "I hate mornings"mug... Well, I do not hate mornings like these.

Love,

Qs

Ohhhh - what’cha reading?

Gorgeous pic, makes me want to do the same, :heart:

Ohhhh - what’cha reading?

Gorgeous pic, makes me want to do the same, :heart:

Thank you, Sexy!
I am reading The golden Fool by Robin Hobb. She is a wonderfull author!

I'll scoot over a bit, it is a big couch. Come join me ;)

Love,

Qs

Thank you, Sexy!
I am reading The golden Fool by Robin Hobb. She is a wonderfull author!

I'll scoot over a bit, it is a big couch. Come join me ;)

Love,

Qs

Not even heard of her, I love a good book recommendation... any tea left in the pot? :cattail:

Love,

Qs

Love this picture 😍

Love,

Qs

I'm enjoying my tea as I type this and it looks like a great morning to me!

Sorry your week was a bitch, but it ended well!! :heart:

Love,

Qs

Very nice. I, like you, and very glad that the weekend is here.

Love,

Qs

Lovely picture! I’m having the opposite. My week was ok but the weekend is shaping up to be hellish. :cathappy:

I'm enjoying my tea as I type this and it looks like a great morning to me!
Sorry your week was a bitch, but it ended well!! :heart:
It was a great morning.... Tiny bit sad the workweek has begun again.... thanks for commenting!

Very nice. I, like you, and very glad that the weekend is here.
I am happy you like it... the weekend comes and goes so fast! How was yours?

Lovely picture! I’m having the opposite. My week was ok but the weekend is shaping up to be hellish. :cathappy:

Oh no.... than maybe you are gkad the weekend is over. I hope you are happy now!

Thanks for commenting sexy!

Love,
Qs

Love,

Qs

Oh yes! Loving that pic! :devil:

Welllllll.... I’m so happy I stumbled upon this thread of deliciousness! I can’t wait to see more! xo

Welllllll.... I’m so happy I stumbled upon this thread of deliciousness! I can’t wait to see more! xo

I am also happy you stumbled by dear Kim, as I am also a fan of your thread! Please, drop in as often as you like :)

Love,

Qs

Wow lovely people, the love you give me is a bit overwhelming :) keeps this a fun game to play!
So work is tough again, but I will only have to keep it up for three more days before it is time for Carnaval. To those who do not know what that entails: I am so sorry that you miss this festival from your lives, come visit some time! but I will explain: It is five days of absolute chaos and festivities. The entire region shuts down, businesses are closed, people are out on the streets dressed up and partying, there are party bands everywhere making music...pure bliss
Anyway... just 3 more days....

Oh, and here's a picture from last weekend!
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Wow lovely people, the love you give me is a bit overwhelming :) keeps this a fun game to play!
So work is tough again, but I will only have to keep it up for three more days before it is time for Carnaval. To those who do not know what that entails: I am so sorry that you miss this festival from your lives, come visit some time! but I will explain: It is five days of absolute chaos and festivities. The entire region shuts down, businesses are closed, people are out on the streets dressed up and partying, there are party bands everywhere making music...pure bliss
Anyway... just 3 more days....

Oh, and here's a picture from last weekend!
Enjoy!

I want to go to the carnival.....:(
Sounds fantastic!

Love your new pic.....Very sexy! :devil:

Back