Pussy worship

I get it...

My pussy is basically bald from laser treatments. Just a decorative little heart shape tuff of muff above the action center. I like being baby smoot with no stubble and guys seem to like it too. But my girlfriend has her full bush. She had laser treatments to clean up the edges. She has red hair on her head and pussy. She doesn't want it removed because she knows that guys go crazy about red muff.

I know I would enjoy eating her even if she was bald but the truth is I too like the hair. I don't mind getting hairs in my mouth and there is something about the texture of her bush against my tongue that I love.

So bald is beautiful but fur is beautiful too.
Nothing sadder to me than seeing a natural redhead with all of her red pubes shaved or lasered off. Trimming, shaping are wonderful. But removing all of those glorious ginger pubes is a shame.

I would like to reply to some of your posts, but first I need to thank you all. I listened to the things you have posted here and things people have told me in PM's, and I knew you were right. I didn't want to admit it at first, but there is an old saying in my industry that basically says, "Money doesn't care what the truth is." It means that if you want to make money, you have to accept reality. So I accepted that there are certain things he wants, and certain things I want, but no one is steering our ship. He is never going to steer the ship. That is not his personality, so I knew I would have to.

Saturday night was completely different than anything we've ever done before. I was nervous, like sooo nervous, but I directed us to do some things I have read about on here. Since I knew he would want to do oral on me, and I knew that the clothed-female-nude-male thing is popular, I combined them. I saw that in a picture on here. To get him to undress first, I had to stall forever brushing my teeth. lol!! But it worked, mostly, and I led him to our family room. It didn't happen as easily as it sounds, but some gentle persuasion moved things along. After that, I got the penetration I wanted. It didn't last very long, and he felt ashamed, but I held on to him to make him know it was OK.

Yesterday was probably the best day of our marriage. We went to an arts and crafts show, and we held hands the whole time we walked around. He acted completely different towards me.

But we were standing in line at a food truck, and I was thinking about how things between us had changed overnight. I remembered when we got married, the wife of his preacher told me something. She said that all I had to do to be a good wife was "be an angel in the kitchen and a hussy in the bedroom." I never took her serious. All this time, it was that simple?

I want to say more, but I have to start work. Thank you so much to everyone. I still have questions, there are things I think he wants that I really don't know how to handle, but for now, I feel like we are a couple again.

I have to go.
As a submissive guy in an FLR (we are both professionals with advanced degrees), it sounds to me like he needs you to take charge of your sex life and probably his orgasms. Great start!

Lea
Sometimes we men are jerks. Sometimes we just are not on the same page as you Ladies. I want to say that I am proud of you for taking the initiative with him and making SOMETHING happen! Well done!
I am also proud of you for just holding hands and spending that time together. Again...sometimes all it takes for us men is to have someone take the time to "help" us work through some things. I know for myself, that is a big help.
Also sometimes we just need to be held and encouraged.
OK/..am done now but wanted to tell you that I am proud of you for taking the initiative!
Sir

As a submissive guy in an FLR (we are both professionals with advanced degrees), it sounds to me like he needs you to take charge of your sex life and probably his orgasms. Great start!
How would I take charge of his orgasms? I don't know what that means.

How would I take charge of his orgasms? I don't know what that means.
In a Femdom or FLR relationship the male is not allowed to ejaculate without permission from the superior woman. He grants and acknowledges this power exchange. In my marriage, I must ask permission to cum. Masturbation is forbidden. I am allowed to spurt about once every 3-4 weeks. She is provided an orgasm whenever she desires.

In a Femdom or FLR relationship the male is not allowed to ejaculate without permission from the superior woman. He grants and acknowledges this power exchange. In my marriage, I must ask permission to cum. Masturbation is forbidden. I am allowed to spurt about once every 3-4 weeks. She is provided an orgasm whenever she desires.
After I read your post, I went on a quest, and I have read about FLR on many different websites. There is a wikihow that talks about it in a forthright manner. It talked about how the woman makes the decisions, the woman is often the breadwinner, and the woman leads the marriage. This is already us, and it's one topic I have discussed with a close friend. I have tried to get my husband to take more ownership in our marriage, but I think he feels intimidated because I have a white-collar type of job, and I am more educated. It upsets me because I married him for who he is, and I do not need him to be more than that. I want everyone to know that he is no deadbeat. He works a job, he maintains the house and our yard and the cars, and he does volunteer work with our church, but he doesn't want anything to do with like banking or investment decisions, future planning, vacation planning, what to do on the weekends, or any of that. It's all up to me. I control most things for us, but controlling his orgasms? I don't know about that. I can't imagine he would be OK with that, but I never thought I would be taking the lead in our sex life - which now looks inevitable.

Thank you for your posts, NancyPen. I have a lot to think about.

Lea
Sometimes we men are jerks. Sometimes we just are not on the same page as you Ladies. I want to say that I am proud of you for taking the initiative with him and making SOMETHING happen! Well done!
I am also proud of you for just holding hands and spending that time together. Again...sometimes all it takes for us men is to have someone take the time to "help" us work through some things. I know for myself, that is a big help.
Also sometimes we just need to be held and encouraged.
OK/..am done now but wanted to tell you that I am proud of you for taking the initiative!
Sir
Thank you, Dom70.

I can see why you say that, but let me say that I don't think my husband is a jerk. I think he and I are both struggling to navigate a landscape that was always demonized when we were kids. I also think he feels a lot of pressure to be masculine, but maybe he doesn't want to live by those rules.

The week started out so good, but we fell into old habits last night and ran into some problems.

I don't want to have to do all the work.

I have to get back to work. Have a nice day. :)

After I read your post, I went on a quest, and I have read about FLR on many different websites. There is a wikihow that talks about it in a forthright manner. It talked about how the woman makes the decisions, the woman is often the breadwinner, and the woman leads the marriage. This is already us, and it's one topic I have discussed with a close friend. I have tried to get my husband to take more ownership in our marriage, but I think he feels intimidated because I have a white-collar type of job, and I am more educated. It upsets me because I married him for who he is, and I do not need him to be more than that. I want everyone to know that he is no deadbeat. He works a job, he maintains the house and our yard and the cars, and he does volunteer work with our church, but he doesn't want anything to do with like banking or investment decisions, future planning, vacation planning, what to do on the weekends, or any of that. It's all up to me. I control most things for us, but controlling his orgasms? I don't know about that. I can't imagine he would be OK with that, but I never thought I would be taking the lead in our sex life - which now looks inevitable.

Thank you for your posts, NancyPen. I have a lot to think about.
Well, there are different levels of the cuck life.

I would say that, you seem to have already a good grasp of the out of the bedroom part. If you and him are ok with this, then more power to the both of you.

In the bedroom, being a cockuldress is about affirming that your pleasure is the Center of the activity and the cuck derives pleasure from “submitting” to his cockuldress.

These types of relationship are different for everyone, do not feel obliged to live in a narrowly defined sketched definition.

When you are with him sexually, try suggesting to him what you want from him. He may surprise you by obeying your “commands”.

😉

Here's another female's point of view. My husband has posted on this thread so I thought I would throw my 2 cents in also. Both my husband and I were married before. We both came from religious backgrounds. And our journey to where we are now has been a wonderful step by step journey. When I was with my first husband who never took the time to care about my feelings or satisfying me. I think he licked me 10 times in 23 years of marriage. I think on average we had sex 1 every 6 to 9 months.
After my divorce I met my now husband. (You can go back a couple of pages and read a little about his story) A man who was about to retire from the Army after 22 years Gulf War veteran in shape good looking and interested in a simple dull mom of two grown kids.

I don't know what it was but on our first date there were a few things I wanted to know. First was he a good kisser, second how big was his cock (the ex's was 3 inches) current husband 7.5inches. Third would he put my sexual needs above his. I played with his cock in the back of my mini van for almost 2 hours and did not let him get into my pants. He was allowed to suck and lick my nipples. As I played with his wonderful cock and enjoyed his tongue and mouth on my tits, I could not believe this reserve mother of two was playing with a strangers cock. I sucked and licked him. I wanted this cock, but this was not me. He told me we would go as far as I wanted. He kept telling me he wanted to lick my pussy. Yes he used the p word. I could not believe how much that turned me on. I thought he just wanted my pants off lick me once or twice like my ex and then fuck me and leave me. We ended the date with my pussy extremely wet and him with a hard cock and blue balls.

On our 4th date we were making out naked on my bed and he skillfully maneuvered his hard cock to the opening of my wet pussy. I still did not want to give in to him. I heard from so many single friends about being used as a one night stand. I still could not believe this great guy wanted me. There still had to be something wrong with him. He told me ok but lay back. I did and he slid down and proceeded to lick my wet pussy. It did not take him long to give me the most intense and powerful orgasm I had ever had. Right then and there I knew I had found a keeper. He kept referring to what I used to timidly call or whisper a vagina my Beautiful Pussy. We went out a few nights later and toward the end of the movie he whispered in my ear " I really want to take you back to your apartment and spend a couple of hours licking your beautiful pussy. When the movie was over we ran to the parking lot got into his new corvette and raced to my apartment. He did just that he made love to my pussy and clit with his tongue and mouth for over 2 hours. I came on his face 3 times and he just kept licking and sucking me. I never knew sex could be that good even before he used his wonderful cock on me. (More later)

That next Friday night I made dinner and afterwards we went to bed. He again was all over me. He spent ample amount of time kissing, sucking and licking my tits. Then he made his way down to my wet excited and eager pussy. He again spent time giving me multiple orgasms. He worked his way up my body and slid his hard cock in my extremely wet pussy. He proceeded to pound me for almost 2 hours. I loved the feeling of his wonderful cock filling my pussy and going balls deep in me. I had never been filled by a cock like that before. When he came he drove himself all the way in and I felt his cum hit my cervix. His cock pumped and pumped cum in me. When his cock went limp he rolled off of me and we snuggled and cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms. I still could not believe this great guy wanted me.

As time passed he kept telling me how much he loved my beautiful pussy. I was slowly believing that he truly thought something I thought was ugly was beautiful. He told me the most beautiful thing in the world is a cum filled and dripping pussy . I to this day still have a difficult time believing that. As time went on and he kept satisfying me in different ways. Out of the blue I asked him if I could tie him to the bed and do what ever I want to him. He said if that's what you want to do. I did and did very tame things to him that I thought were wild. The wildest thing I did was put my pussy on his face and mouth and rode his tongue to an orgasm. I could not believe how much he loved it.

One time while he was sliding his hard cock in and out of my pussy I said don't cum in me, bring it up to me so I can watch it come out of your cock. He did and I jerked him until I watched it shoot out of him and on my tits. What was I doing?

He started doing things I thought were really kinky. Like sliding his cock in and out of me, then going down and licking my pussy. Then back to fucking me. Then licking my pussy. What was he doing? Licking my pussy after his cock was in me. Over and over again. He would have me play with his cock over my tits rub his cock head on my tits and then he would lick and suck them clean. I can't believe he is doing this. Then there was his big statement about 10 years after we were married
More later.

Here's another female's point of view. My husband has posted on this thread so I thought I would throw my 2 cents in also. Both my husband and I were married before. We both came from religious backgrounds. And our journey to where we are now has been a wonderful step by step journey. When I was with my first husband who never took the time to care about my feelings or satisfying me. I think he licked me 10 times in 23 years of marriage. I think on average we had sex 1 every 6 to 9 months.
After my divorce I met my now husband. (You can go back a couple of pages and read a little about his story) A man who was about to retire from the Army after 22 years Gulf War veteran in shape good looking and interested in a simple dull mom of two grown kids.

I don't know what it was but on our first date there were a few things I wanted to know. First was he a good kisser, second how big was his cock (the ex's was 3 inches) current husband 7.5inches. Third would he put my sexual needs above his. I played with his cock in the back of my mini van for almost 2 hours and did not let him get into my pants. He was allowed to suck and lick my nipples. As I played with his wonderful cock and enjoyed his tongue and mouth on my tits, I could not believe this reserve mother of two was playing with a strangers cock. I sucked and licked him. I wanted this cock, but this was not me. He told me we would go as far as I wanted. He kept telling me he wanted to lick my pussy. Yes he used the p word. I could not believe how much that turned me on. I thought he just wanted my pants off lick me once or twice like my ex and then fuck me and leave me. We ended the date with my pussy extremely wet and him with a hard cock and blue balls.

On our 4th date we were making out naked on my bed and he skillfully maneuvered his hard cock to the opening of my wet pussy. I still did not want to give in to him. I heard from so many single friends about being used as a one night stand. I still could not believe this great guy wanted me. There still had to be something wrong with him. He told me ok but lay back. I did and he slid down and proceeded to lick my wet pussy. It did not take him long to give me the most intense and powerful orgasm I had ever had. Right then and there I knew I had found a keeper. He kept referring to what I used to timidly call or whisper a vagina my Beautiful Pussy. We went out a few nights later and toward the end of the movie he whispered in my ear " I really want to take you back to your apartment and spend a couple of hours licking your beautiful pussy. When the movie was over we ran to the parking lot got into his new corvette and raced to my apartment. He did just that he made love to my pussy and clit with his tongue and mouth for over 2 hours. I came on his face 3 times and he just kept licking and sucking me. I never knew sex could be that good even before he used his wonderful cock on me. (More later)
Sorry but at the end of your post I had to go back up to re-read your description of yourself as a “dull” mom.

Allow me not to believe that description of yourself! 😉

I share your husband’s strong penchant for a happy meal! 😋

And by the way moms rock! 😍

That next Friday night I made dinner and afterwards we went to bed. He again was all over me. He spent ample amount of time kissing, sucking and licking my tits. Then he made his way down to my wet excited and eager pussy. He again spent time giving me multiple orgasms. He worked his way up my body and slid his hard cock in my extremely wet pussy. He proceeded to pound me for almost 2 hours. I loved the feeling of his wonderful cock filling my pussy and going balls deep in me. I had never been filled by a cock like that before. When he came he drove himself all the way in and I felt his cum hit my cervix. His cock pumped and pumped cum in me. When his cock went limp he rolled off of me and we snuggled and cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms. I still could not believe this great guy wanted me.

As time passed he kept telling me how much he loved my beautiful pussy. I was slowly believing that he truly thought something I thought was ugly was beautiful. He told me the most beautiful thing in the world is a cum filled and dripping pussy . I to this day still have a difficult time believing that. As time went on and he kept satisfying me in different ways. Out of the blue I asked him if I could tie him to the bed and do what ever I want to him. He said if that's what you want to do. I did and did very tame things to him that I thought were wild. The wildest thing I did was put my pussy on his face and mouth and rode his tongue to an orgasm. I could not believe how much he loved it.

One time while he was sliding his hard cock in and out of my pussy I said don't cum in me, bring it up to me so I can watch it come out of your cock. He did and I jerked him until I watched it shoot out of him and on my tits. What was I doing?

He started doing things I thought were really kinky. Like sliding his cock in and out of me, then going down and licking my pussy. Then back to fucking me. Then licking my pussy. What was he doing? Licking my pussy after his cock was in me. Over and over again. He would have me play with his cock over my tits rub his cock head on my tits and then he would lick and suck them clean. I can't believe he is doing this. Then there was his big statement about 10 years after we were married
More later.
Your post reads like a woman discovering satisfying sex, good for you! And good for you two to have found each other, it is not easy to find a compatible sexual partner. Make the best of it, explore, explore and dare I say it again, explore the undiscovered erogenous zones.

If your are going to tie each other, it would help to have a safe word! 😝

If you are up for it (pun intended) why not publish a story about your experiences? I would certainly read it. ;)

Enjoyed your posts, thank you for sharing.

Let me back up for a second. Before the big statement he did something I could not believe. I was laying in bed, he was straddling me, stroking his cock, rubbing his pre-cum on my tits, then laying on me, sucking and licking my tits while rubbing his cock head on my clit. Then he cleaned my clit off and started all over. While he was cleaning my tits I started to orgasm. He quickly slid his hard cock balls deep in me because I do love his cock in me when I cum. As I came down from my high, he pulled out, rubbed his cock with my cum juices on it on my tits, stroked himself to what I now know is a ruined orgasm, and with all that on my tits he licked and sucked them clean as he pounded my pussy and pushed his cock as far in as possible. At that time I still did not realize he licked and sucked his cum off my tits.

I was still in awe of how a man could make me feel soooooo good after years of plain vanilla very seldom boring hit it and quit it sex. I was strapping him down to the bed more often. I was getting my way in bed. I loved to slide my pussy up and down his cock with out him penetrating
Sorry but at the end of your post I had to go back up to re-read your description of yourself as a “dull” mom.

Allow me not to believe that description of yourself! 😉

I share your husband’s strong penchant for a happy meal! 😋

And by the way moms rock! 😍
The dull mom was when we met. It's been our relationship that has transformed me from a dull mom or ordinary ever day vanilla woman to the person I am today. 10 plus years ago I never would have sat my vagina on a man's face.
I married at 19. My first husband was the 3rd cock in me. I lost my virginity at my junior prom. That lasted about 5 minutes. We had teenager sex a few times. Second guy was during senior year and pretty much the same story. Then husband number one.

2 guys after husband 1, which 1 was a one night stand the other was a 3 month live-in. However, all boring.
I don't know what it was when I met my second husband. We met online and met for coffee a few weeks later. That 9am coffee turned into lunch, movie, dinner, drinks and making out in the parking lot. During dinner I had the overwhelming desire to play with his cock. I had never wanted that before. I wanted him to fuck me but I didn't want the one night stand. That was not me.

To some degree I still can't believe how much he wants and worships my pussy.

Ok, first of, Vanilla is not plain it’s a delicious flavor and happens to be my favorite. So, for all you Vanilla lovers, know that, Vanilla is not the same as Plain! 😜

Phew, I am glad we got that out of the way!

But seriously, there is a serious subset of men, that love liking a woman’s pussy, listening to her moans and controlling her orgasms with every lick of their tongue 👅 .

call it a win-win symbiotic relationship! 😝

Lit did not post my full response above. With out him penetrating me. I will grind my clit on his cock head. I don't recognize myself or fully grasp why he let's me do all this. I get my orgasm and he begs to lick my pussy clean of my juices. I have left him strapped to the bed and come back an hour later and did it all over again.

I have been sitting on the sofa in a sundress and no panties and lifted up my dress and said "come kneel in front of me and make my pussy feel good. " He gets up and does it. Sometimes walking around the living room in my shelf-bra and see through panties I will tell him to kneel in front of me and lick me again he does it. Sometimes while he is licking me I will tell him " your not getting laid but I need a release. " and he is OK with it.

I am in no way gay. Even as a teenager I never had a desire to lick look play with or have any interaction with another woman's pussy. So I don't get it. I still don't get it when he calls mine beautiful. I personally don't think they are. But I am enjoying the power mine has over my retired army former special forces husband. He is in no way a wimp. He never let's anyone take advantage of us or disrespect me. He has been my rock through some hard times over the 25 years we have been together. But he worships my pussy and is putty in my hands when I use it. His big statement on my next post.

@Lvncreampies, very hot content. You are describing the perfect eater! He loves eating and licking pussy, that’s ok!

Someone’s bedroom activities have nothing to do formal activities. So, good for you if he can manipulate your firearm with as much ease as he does with the real ones! 😜

Nothing sadder to me than seeing a natural redhead with all of her red pubes shaved or lasered off. Trimming, shaping are wonderful. But removing all of those glorious ginger pubes is a shame.
I assume you don't feel the same about blond, brown or black pubes? What makes the ginger so special? Just curious.

Lit did not post my full response above. With out him penetrating me. I will grind my clit on his cock head. I don't recognize myself or fully grasp why he let's me do all this. I get my orgasm and he begs to lick my pussy clean of my juices. I have left him strapped to the bed and come back an hour later and did it all over again.

I have been sitting on the sofa in a sundress and no panties and lifted up my dress and said "come kneel in front of me and make my pussy feel good. " He gets up and does it. Sometimes walking around the living room in my shelf-bra and see through panties I will tell him to kneel in front of me and lick me again he does it. Sometimes while he is licking me I will tell him " your not getting laid but I need a release. " and he is OK with it.

I am in no way gay. Even as a teenager I never had a desire to lick look play with or have any interaction with another woman's pussy. So I don't get it. I still don't get it when he calls mine beautiful. I personally don't think they are. But I am enjoying the power mine has over my retired army former special forces husband. He is in no way a wimp. He never let's anyone take advantage of us or disrespect me. He has been my rock through some hard times over the 25 years we have been together. But he worships my pussy and is putty in my hands when I use it. His big statement on my next post.
I get it because I also am pussy-whipped like your husband. It is an honor to worship her pussy. The scent alone drives me wild. The taste is incredible. To give her an orgasm with my mouth is the greatest joy of my life!

I assume you don't feel the same about blond, brown or black pubes? What makes the ginger so special? Just curious.
I agree with your statement, all natural/neatly trimmed pussy are wonderful, but redheads, something about them. Perhaps the rarity of them? Love the long red flowing hair! 😍

Thank you, Dom70.

I can see why you say that, but let me say that I don't think my husband is a jerk. I think he and I are both struggling to navigate a landscape that was always demonized when we were kids. I also think he feels a lot of pressure to be masculine, but maybe he doesn't want to live by those rules.

The week started out so good, but we fell into old habits last night and ran into some problems.

I don't want to have to do all the work.

I have to get back to work. Have a nice day. :)
Lea
I was not calling your husband a jerk, I meant that as a general thing...that we CAN be jerks. Sorry if it was taken otherwise
Hope things get better. PM me if you need to vent. OK?

Back