pussy eating?

This presumes tht the woman wants to be eaten, My problem is that my wife does not. I guess it was Catholic school training. Everything but the most lights out vanillia is "disgusting."

I like being eaten almost more than I do actualy sex ... but, that doesn't mean go right into it. Like everyone else has been saying, I like to be pleasured everywhere else a little first ... a warm-up. I love to be licked, everywhere and anywhere. Biologically, a woman would like outer stimulation more because there are more nerves on the outside causing more enjoyment. But, that doesn't mean never go inside ... I love a good tongue thrust as much as the next person.

vargas111 said:
This presumes tht the woman wants to be eaten, My problem is that my wife does not. I guess it was Catholic school training. Everything but the most lights out vanillia is "disgusting."

I'm sorry, that has got to be dredfully boring for you. Take your time and try to open her up to new ideas slowly. If you need ideas on how, start a thread, and I'm sure we'd all be glad to help. :rose:

for me as a man what nicer sight is there than an wide open pussy when you get down there I spend the time to excite my wife before venturing south, but thats not to say when she pushes my head down for a quicky that I say No

i like to take time eating pussy,sucking gently on my womans clit while fingering her gently and to give her as many cums as she would like...ill go on for ages to make sure she is happy before we have a 69 and then on to full sex

I have yet to meet the woman who wants to be treated like a GainesBurger in fron of a hungry dog.

lovetoread said:
I dont understand the need to just ram your tongue into me and call it a good thing.

If you want to go down on me start at the top,tell me in my ear what you want to do,kiss me down the neck as you move your way down,dont forget the breasts,belly and thighs as you go.

Keep telling me in between licks and kisses how much you would like to taste me,how hot you want me to be,and how you are going to make me tremble with want.

When you get there,dont just attack. Lick,touch,taste and nibble abit. Go slow and work your way to the hard thrusting of your tongue and dont forget to slip a finger or two inside as you use that wonderful tongue.

If the ultimate goal is to make me cum and be so hot and wet to slip inside,then do it right,and you will always score that final goal.

While each woman and circumstance is different, I have to say this is well-put and probably speaks for most of us. Well said, LTR.

I want to drag my tongue over your skin, lick, kiss and suck on every inch of you..

I want to make love to your nipples with my lips, and slow make my way down your body telling you how wet I want you how wonderful you taste to me.

I want to suck and lick on your Clit and thrust my tongue inside you until your toes are curled and your moaning my name..

Nightbird said:
I want to drag my tongue over your skin, lick, kiss and suck on every inch of you..

I want to make love to your nipples with my lips, and slow make my way down your body telling you how wet I want you how wonderful you taste to me.

I want to suck and lick on your Clit and thrust my tongue inside you until your toes are curled and your moaning my name..

VERY hot, Night....

Thank you Jacuzzigal.

I don't know if this was meant as a serious post or just another troll but I'm going to treat it as serious.

Men, and yes I am a Man there is no hidden secret to making love to a Woman.
It doesn't matter if it's oral sex, or what your doing if you keep a few important facts in mind she will be a happy girl.

First fact and although it's obvious is often forgotten.. WOMEN ARE NOT MEN. What I mean by this is simple, lets face it stroke us, suck us, fuck us do any one of the million things you women do so well to us men as long as our penises are being stimulated we are happy and pretty much guaranteed to orgasm sooner or later. Now Women on the other hand don't have penises.. No if you want to make a woman orgasm you have to take your time, make love to her mind and all of her body.
The largest sex organ in the human body is the brain, make sure you take advantage of that by making her feel sexy and telling her how hot it makes you when her nipples stand out erect and proud or how you love it when her vaginal lips become swollen with need for you and she gets wet for you.
When making love to a woman don't instantly jump on her, drool all over her and go for her most obvious sex organs no take your time touch her all over her body. Not just her breasts or her clitoris touch her everywhere.

nova4u said:
Amen Nightbird.

Yes, Nightbird. Well done. I was lurking in this thread to see if anyone was going to mention how we women need to be touched all over and how we crave it like water in the hot summer sun! I like it when my body is totally appreciated. For example, starting at my feet, rubbing my calves like they are the most beautiful legs he's ever seen, then kissing my outer thighs, moving in with little butterfly nibbles to my inner thighs and having my back kissed moving up and teasing me.

This makes a lot of women feel totally beautiful.

You can play with my mind too by acting like you are going to go straight for my "love shack" and begin kissing my tummy instead. This is the mind game. Tease me, rub me, taunt me! By that time, legs and @#%$! will open up for business!

If a woman knows her lover really loves her body, and believe me, we can tell, she will want you to eat her all night long.

( I painted a very conservative picture, just for explanations sake );)

Need to heat the water first...

Even though I have had limited experience in these matters, from what I have experienced, I love foreplay before being eaten out. I love having my body be slowly seduced and explored. I like having the man take his time and really get me heated. Before being eaten out, I like to be fingered, usually. It is a big turn on to be on all fours making out with a man and have him slide his hand in my panties.
Now, when it comes to eating out, I like to have my thighs kissed and I like the tease. It is a sweet torture like no other. When he puts his tongue in me finally, I am all about him going to town on me. I love fingers with sucking and licking! Damn, I am getting heated over here now...sigh... :rolleyes:

question

I have been reading your comments with much pleasure and have to agree that oral sex is far far better when you can take your time and draw all the pleasures from your womans body. Ohhhhhhhhh the smell, taste the eroticism of kissing and sucking your lovers body slowly working your was down.
My question is this
1 Are all woman like my wife? she loves me licking and sucking her but will never let me bring her to orgasm with my tongue. She will always beg me to come on up and fuck her saying she needs me in her cunt.
I for one would love to stay down and get the full pleasure of her orgasm the slowly start again replacing my tongue with my cock.
2 during oral do most of you loverly ladies like having your anus licked or around your anus. When I'm licking my wife I will start with little flicks across her clit and lips until she opens up (which is such a great reward for me) then when she wnats me to lick her all over I will run my tongue from her clit down throught her hot cunt and continue on around her ass and back until she drags me up to fuck.
I might add this is the only time she will let me touch her asshole and she would never tell me she likes it being lick.

OHhhhhhhhhhhhh the joys of oral
thank for reading my thoughtd and I look forward to your answers
bye for now
Ozgolf

seduce888 said:
Do ya like foreplay first or just want a guy to ram his tongue up inside you.
It depends on one's definition of foreplay. I see oral sex AS foreplay most of the time. Very rarely do my husband and I do oral on each other without moving on to other, um, activities.

And, no, I would not want someone to just "ram his tongue up inside" me. Doesn't do a thing for me.

ozgolf said:
Are all woman like my wife? she loves me licking and sucking her but will never let me bring her to orgasm with my tongue.
All women are different, so I don't presume to speak for every woman on Lit. Some women don't/can't have an orgasm through oral, no matter how pleasurable the sensations might be. For some women, the clitoris gets so sensitive that any touch is more of a bother than a pleasure. Other women have no problem getting off this way. Try not to take it personally.

Thanks Eilan

I here what you say, but it's not that she can't reach orasgm through my sucking her its more the case thats its more that she just will not cum on my face. She has only just started to kiss me while my face is wet from her juices. I believe its the catholic schooling "down their is dirty " orgasm is dirty etc.

thanks again
ozgolf

ozgolf said:
I here what you say, but it's not that she can't reach orasgm through my sucking her its more the case thats its more that she just will not cum on my face. She has only just started to kiss me while my face is wet from her juices. I believe its the catholic schooling "down their is dirty " orgasm is dirty etc.

thanks again
ozgolf
Oh, well, that's another matter entirely. Sometimes it's hard to overcome our upbringing, isn't it?

I hope thats not the case

Oh eilan I truely hope that not the case otherwise life would be so boring dont you think

Eating..

This is mainly for those men or women who dont really like to eat pussy. If you have a problem with it but your lover is basically begging you to, think about something else while down there. Ive never had problems eating women but I read this and thought it would be fun to share.

While down there if you are having a hard time try using your tongue and spell things out. For instance do the ABC's on a women's clit or write yours or her name over and over. Or for those husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends who are really pissed about being down there in the first place you can spell sentances about how you hate doing this or other positive/negative things about them. A buddy of mine hated eating his girl friend but she really enjoyed it, he would write sentances about the things he hated/liked about her and he ended up liking it more then her just because he was able to get some frustrations out without causing problems and he had fun with it.

Just something those who dont like heading south might want to try or even those who eat alot a new form might bring her to a whole new level.

the guy im seeing at the moment is the only guy who's ever gone down on me, and he normally takes his time before he does that, he likes to use his fingers first, and kisses me, and he talks dirty in my ear and he tells me how he's gonna go and lick and suck me until i cum all over his face, that always works hehe

i remember the first time he went down on me, he knew i was nervous, i was shaking, cos i was so scared that he wouldn't like the taste or the smell or somethin, but he just took his time, and he kissed me all over first, and he made me feel so special. I didn't cum the first time he did it, i was too scared to cum with his tongue down there, but it just meant so much to me that he did it, and it made the other activities afterwards even better :cathappy:

mmmm...

its important not to just ram it in at first sight. i like it wen my man takes him time, wen he lightly sucks my clit gradually gettin harder. he blows lightly on my pussy then slowly licks his way around after a while i just can resist grabbin his head and forcing him to ram his tounge into me harder and arder till i come. works everytime

Good Lord is this a hot topic or what...... :p

As long as he/she knows what to do ...its all good :eek:

Gamblejay said:
This is mainly for those men or women who dont really like to eat pussy. If you have a problem with it but your lover is basically begging you to, think about something else while down there. Ive never had problems eating women but I read this and thought it would be fun to share.

Oh please. Every force in the universe is telling a man they love to eat pussy. I mean, licking a hot female in the holiest of holies, your mouth watering, enjoying every inch while her toes curl and she screams your name in ecstasy. Any guy who is against that is either gay or a miserable prick who likes playing the role of the asshole

Back