Public pussy fingering.

I love fingering / playing with my pussy in public places. Have done a few tasks to which I was ordered too.

I guess it's hot where you are....little clothing.....hot nights....makes for lots of opportunity? When did you last put on a show and who was it for..?

Ladies, very very sexy stories... I'd love to walk in and see a woman masturbating in public...

I guess it's hot where you are....little clothing.....hot nights....makes for lots of opportunity? When did you last put on a show and who was it for..?
Yes it's pretty hot and humid here nowadays. The last time was in a pub for a good looking guy who was giving me the hots.

Yes it's pretty hot and humid here nowadays. The last time was in a pub for a good looking guy who was giving me the hots.

I bet he just about fell off his stool. Did it have the desired effect for you both?

Yes it did. It made me so wet and I could spot his cock getting hard under his jeans.

I bet! Just reading about it is hot.....I imagine others in the bar were enthralled too.

Did you manage to cum in the bar or coax him out of his jeans?

I bet! Just reading about it is hot.....I imagine others in the bar were enthralled too.

Did you manage to cum in the bar or coax him out of his jeans?
I managed to cum in the pub. Had a got seat and I think there was only one other guy who could see.

Did he reciprocate or ask to taste your fingers? I think I would be unconsciously rubbing at least

I love fingering myself while on long drives. In the summer with my sundress pulled up around my waist, my finger working my clit, or if I've had the forethought, my little bullet vibe buzzing away. Next time I'm beside a truck I'll be sure to slow down.

Really loving this thread, I do like to see people finger themselves in public. Very common at a dogging car park in Lincolnshire.

Did he reciprocate or ask to taste your fingers? I think I would be unconsciously rubbing at least
He was rubbing his cock over his jeans. He came over and joined me later and bought me my drinks. Igave him a good time.

He was rubbing his cock over his jeans. He came over and joined me later and bought me my drinks. Igave him a good time.

A truly lucky guy... you have to admire a girl who gets what she wants ;) I was once literally grabbed by my package in a nightclub. The girl had just stood in front of me for a second and said hi.

I've found myself unable to resist the urge at work a couple of times. One time I was there by myself and got totally lost in the moment. Thankfully no one came in.
Then one day last week I was so wet and bothered, and knowing I had the office to myself I was seriously contemplating it. I'd pretty much decided to do it and was just about to get in to it, and very unexpectedly my boss arrives back. Whilst I was left very wet and uncomfortable, I was so relieved I wasn't sprung!!

I finger my wife while driving,rush hour. Had her strip, first with a blanket covering her. She lay the seat back, and went to town on her pussy. Did this for a while, she would not cum, I was getting mad. So!!, just before she cum, I toreoff the blanket, and omg did she cum, squited all over the dash borad.oh tbe truckers got a eye full!!.

Back