Protection (closed)

I’m beside myself with pleasure, my hips bucking to meet you thrusts as Beth drives me crazy with her finger on my clit. I whimper, my eyes locked on yours as you drive into me with firm thrusts.

“Fuck her hard, Alan. I want to hear this fucking tease scream in pleasure.” Beth purrs to you, her lips pressing against yours in a firm, insistent kiss.

Seems like my cock gets harder with Beth's encouragement, slamming into your tight pussy . . . Beth's kiss becoming a tongue fight . . . moaning myself . . have a feeling that our partner here, Ms Beth, may be talking her self into an orgasm just watching us and urging us on.

I groan, moaning hotly as you slam into my pussy with a surprising speed. My breasts jiggle with each thrust and my head is tilted backwards, mouth wide open and the moans coming free and easy.

Beth’s fingers massage and stroke my wet clit, keeping me on edge as she kisses you to her content. Her tongue duels with yours, her body pressed against your hard body as she heats up to another explosive orgasm.

As my cock slides in and out, grinding against you when I reach bottom . . . Beth grinding her pussy against my hip, I can feel the moisture from her lips dripping down my hip to my thigh. Damn, I can feel her hard clit rubbing on my hip . . .

"Fuck, baby . . . I need to cum . . . cum with me baby . . . you too Beth . . .one more cum for all of us . . . fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

I let out a scream just as Beth wanted, cumming hard around your cock. My muscles pulse and pull at your shaft, drawing you deeper and squeezing you tighter then I ever have before. I’m gasping for air, my eyes rolling back in my head as I hear your own orgasm start.

Beth moans against your ear, her pussy rubbing against your thigh until she jerks hard against you, her lips sealing to yours as she cums hard for you. She whimpers hotly, her hot juices dripping along you skin and marking you.

Holding onto Beth to keep her from losing her balance as her orgasm lets go . . . moments after your scream lets us know that you have indeed reached another explosive orgasm. My cock, trapped by the pulsations of your pussy, lets loose a powerful stream . . . seems like the spasms go on forever.

Neither of us wants to fall on you, the pregnant one of the group, so I hold Beth as she flops down on the bed beside you. I lean against the wall, looking down at the two of you . . . two well-fucked young ladies . . . fucking gorgeous, both of you.

“Holy shit.” Beth pants, looking up at you with a grin. “You two are amazing.”

I let out a tired little laugh, my eyes heavy and sated as I glance from her up to you. I give you a little smile, letting you know just how happy I am in this moment. I let a hand rub against my belly, showing you that neither one of your are far from my thoughts as we share this amazing moment with another person.

"I guess the only thing left right now is some 'clean up' - Beth, first." Spreading her legs on the bed, I crawl between her thighs and lick the pussy juices from her thighs and pussy lips, splitting her lips gently with my tongue to get every droplet I can reach.

Then, to you, my love . . . probably taking a little longer . . savoring your taste, combined with my seed . . .

Beth moans and coos, sighing as you clean up her pussy before you move on to mine. I sigh, my fingers tangling in your hair and stroking over your shoulders as you crawl back up my body. I kiss you, whimpering at the combined taste of myself and Beth on your lips.

"Ladies, I am going to settle into the lounge on the deck; I suggest you both rest up in here. Take a shower if you like. Beth, I think Michaela will agree that you are invited to spend as much time as you like with us on the cruise." Looks like you, my love, are almost asleep already, and Beth, our new love, is very comfortable snuggle up next to you.

I grab a towel to spread across my lap as I lie back on the lounge in the shade of the overhand on our upper level balcony.

Asleep almost the instant that you get out of bed, I sigh as Beth snuggles up against me, pulling the sheets up our bodies to keep us warm as we doze. I let out a little whimper, remembering the feel of your tongue on my wet pussy and my dreams are filled with sweet images of my handsome husband.

Dropping off to a light sleep myself, I hear the contented breathing of the love of my life . . . and our new lover. Not sure how long I slept, but waking up and looking out over the shore line of the Grand Cayman Island . . . once the two of you wake up, maybe we need to take a shore excursion and check out the shopping and beaches here.

I can hear you moving around on the deck and I stretch, letting out a little sigh as I pull myself from the bed, leaving Beth to sleep. Walking out onto the balcony with you, I drop down into the lounge beside you and snuggle up against your side.

“I love you, baby.” I murmur, nuzzling against your neck as we look out over the shore.

"Just a couple more days, love . . . and then back to reality." Pulling you close to me, feeling a bit of a shiver as our bodies connect; can't believe the effect you have on my just by sitting next to me and snuggling up against me.

Running my other hand over your little baby bump, "Can't wait until we get back and we can share our news with Molly and everyone else. I bet Maria is having a hard time keeping this a secret."

I let out a little sigh as you caress my belly, a smile coming to my face as you tell me that you can’t wait to share our news.

“Molly will be over the moon. She’ll be an awesome big sister.” I say, sighing at the thought of how much our lives will change in the next few months. “And I can’t ask for two step children any better than Alex and Maria.”

Kissing your cheek, I let you stroke my belly for a few minutes longer before I push myself from the lounge and head to get a shower before we decide to head out to the island that day.

"Do you want to ask Beth to join us on the island? It's completely up to you if you want to include her." Lying back on the lounge as you head in and to the shower. I'll grab a quick shower after you are done.

Looking over at the bed, seeing a naked Beth turning over and stretching as she wakes from her nap after our wild threesome today. As gorgeous as she is, and as sexually enjoyable as she has proven to be, I know that I will be totally satisfied with my life knowing that you are mine and you will keep me happy forever.

Last edited:
As much as I’ve enjoyed our honeymoon, I can’t wait to get back home to our shower where we can have some fun showering with each other again. The thought instantly makes my pussy wet and my nipples hard as I stand under the warm spray. Sighing, I tell myself that now isn’t the time for that and I quickly finish up my shower, stepping from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

“Beth? Would you like to go with us to the island today?” I ask as I notice her starting to wake.

“I’d love to, but I’ve got to meet up with my friend and our party for some photos at noon.” She says, yawning and trying to tame her wild hair with her hands as she sits up.

"Beth, you can use our shower if you like before leaving." She declines, saying she will shower in her cabin, pulls on enough clothing to be 'decent', gives us both a hug and passionate kiss, then leaves.

You may have a towel wrapped around you, but that doesn't keep from starting to get hard as I walk to the shower . . I playfulls slap at my cock, "Down, boy."

I laugh as you playfully slap your cock. I know just how attractive you find me in my new body. It makes me feel even more lovely and sexy than normal. Pulling on a cute and flowy sundress, I check myself out in the mirror and grin at the way that my breasts press tightly against the top. I know that you’ll get an eyeful when you come out of the shower.

Taking time to braid my wet hair, I leave off the makeup and pull on a pair of sunglasses, lounging on the balcony as I wait for you to finished showering.

The shower feels good, gives me a few minutes just to let the water beat down on me . . . time to think about my life and where everything is headed . . . a beautiful wife, a 'new daughter', and a baby on the way . . . not bad for an old fart who thought he would end up alone and lonely. Just having you has brought my kids back closer to me . . .

Stepping out of the shower . . . drying off . . finding something to wear. Stepping out on the deck to find you on the lounge chair. Being the dirty old man that I am, I immediately notice your breasts pushing up and against the dress . . .wonderful view looking down . . "Holy crap, baby . . . good thing I'm not the jealous type. There will be plenty of guys on the island tripping over themselves when they get a look at your today."

“Hmmm….well, just remember that they are all for you, baby.” I say, laughing softly as I notice that your eyes are glued to my tits. “And if you’re good today, maybe I’ll let you play with them tonight.”

Standing from the lounge, I kiss you passionately, my arms wrapping around your chest as we share the little moment on the balcony before I take your hand and grab my purse, leading you from the ship and onto the island.

"Trust me, I will be a good boy today, because I can't wait for 'the girls' to come out and play tonight." As we leave the ship and start our walk around the island, I see more than a few guys staring at your body . . . mostly your tits pressed against the dress. I'm sure a few noticed the baby bump and realized those were pregnant tits . . . and I know how most guys drool over the pregnant body . . .

Seeing a cafe on the street with outdoor seating, "I'm about ready for a bite to eat; how about you, babe?"

“Most definitely. I’m starving!” I say, my belly rumbling to prove my point as we enter the café and take a seat in the outdoor patio.

“I’ve really enjoyed all this, baby. I think we need to make a list of all the places we’d like to go and start saving up the money to travel.” I say, sitting beside you and taking your hand as we order and wait for the food to arrive.

Looking at you, I smile mischieveiously and lean close to your side, my lips against your ear. "My nipples are rock hard right now knowing that you want them so bad."

"are you sure it's not because all these other guys are looking at them," I tease. I know that both of us get turned on the most by each other, but I can't help teasing you about getting turned on by other guys' looks, especially when you know that their wives are probably pissed off at them for looking at your unbelilevably desirable tits; probably more that a few wives are jealous that they don't quite "stack up" very well when compared to you.

As you lean in a whisper in my ear, I run my hand up your side and can tease a finger along the side of your breast so that no one can see what I am doing. You know that when you tell me those things, I start getting an erection . . . and you know I am going to have to 'adjust' myself before I can get up and walk anywhere . . . "Fucking tease."

I can’t help but giggle as you caress the side of my breast. I know that you’re probably getting rock hard yourself and that turns me on incredibly. My pussy is soaking wet and I’m squirming in my seat as I watch you try to get comfortable in your chair.

“I’m your fucking tease.” I say, kissing you with a gentle passion that has us both panting as the food is served. “I’ll always be your fucking tease…even when I have a baby in my arms, just remember little moments like this.”

Back