Protect and Serve ~Nadya's Pet~

He continued to move his cock along her silkiness.... hoping that the teasing was having the desired effect... he was pretty sure that it was.

Severs moved his hands to her ass, and, as he dug his fingers into her flesh, he lifted her up just enough to slide his hard cock into her. Then, he lowered her back down... impaling her on his hard shaft.

She rolled her hips and ground down against him once he was deep inside.

Very good...

She purred and began to ride her pet.

Severs gripped her ass firmly as she started to ride him.

He leaned in and kissed her neck and shoulders..... nibbling lightly.

"I love the way you move your hot, fucking body."

She smiled riding him faster as she purred staring into his eyes.

Pet pleases me quite well... With his... Urgency and eagerness.

"That's it Nadya.... ride my hard cock. You are so fucking good."

He raised his hips up to meet her movements...forcing his hard cock deeper into her.

She rode her pet faster slamming down harder more intently and urgently.

Bring that final cliff pet yes. So very good pet...

He pumped his hips....driving his hard cock deeper inside her.... over and over.

"Cum for me Nadya. Cum all over this hard cock.... coat my cock in your cum."

Suddenly she slammed down and grinding against him with a gasp as she finally fell into that chasm of sheer pleasure and orgasm. Her body shaking as she gasped her head tossed back then down staring into his eyes.

He continued to move in and out of her as her body spasmed. He wanted to make certain that he maximized her pleasure. After all, it was his duty to serve her.

"That's it Nadya. Give it to me."

His hands on her ass gripped her tighter.... digging his fingers into her perfect cheeks. His cock pistoned in and out of her until he reached the edge of that wonderful cliff.

Yes pet you have earned release... Now pet now.

She purred feeling him near.

"Yes ma'am.... as you wish."

He exploded..... splashing giant ropes of his cum deep inside her.

"Ohhh ....fuck yes."

Yes lover...

She purred stretching out laying down along his chest nibbling at his pecs.

Severs pulled her in close to him... his hands caressing her back. She loved the feel of her nibbling at him.

I really... Enjoy our time.

She spoke soft as she laid there listening to his heart.

He smiled to himself. Severs was certain that he was making inroads with Nadya. There was no doubt that he was working her toward forgetting about her others.

"That is why I am here ma'am..... to protect and serve you. I think you know that I can serve you like no other."

Yes...

She thought about how she could care for someone outside of the comfort of Mistress and pet. He was edging closer to that feeling with him.

He took a chance....

Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her head back a little and leaned down and kissed Nadya.... deep and hard.

A gasp into the kiss. Her hands move to caress over him as they kiss with an intensity unique to the two of them.

The kiss grew deeper.. becoming wanton. He devoured her. This was like nothing that had happened between the two of them before it.

His free hand moved to her back and pressed her tighter to him

Then, as quickly as he had initiated the kiss... he broke it.

She smiled to him.

What prompted that lover?

"Just a little sign that I truly am here to protect and to serve you, Beautiful."

Yes, he noticed the term that she used, and it brought a smile to his face.

She slipped from him but only long enough lay back down by him curled close as she kissed him taking his hand and guiding it to her waist.

He moved his fingertips lower... teasingly... as his hand rested on her waist.

The kiss was soft and gentle, but there was just a hint of possession.

So when do you have a day off or better yet a week off?

A devious idea dancing through her mind of letting him travel with her even if they just went to the villa where she could enjoy him tied to the massive bed.

He kissed her forehead and then each eye.

"I can take vacation at any time. I have so mush unused time, they would probably be willing to give me as much time as I wanted on very short notice."

Back