Professional Women, women in education, law, finance so on....

you are right

I'm one too (but don't wish to give too much away) and miss my family a lot when I have to travel on business. That is one major downside.

this is so true...thats why I always try to organize dinner meetings as well....I don't like to be alone!

Hmm I enjoy dinner meeetings as well but our multi billion corporation has been acting in a very skinflint fashion recently and all that has done is annoy people who have to travel to meetings and entertain clients.

its sad

its sad that corporations dont realize what us travelling people bring to the table...lol literally!!

Too many college boys in high places here I think, dunno about the states though.

Hi

I'm in Florida so I don't have to contend with the snow but it is cold enough.
I love dressing professional it's probably the only thing I enjoy about working in an office:)

sjanine

girl...those lovely legs would look amazing in stockings skirts and heels....

you are gorgeous...

i am not into rp....unfrotunately syber does nothing for me....

hi

I'm in Florida so I don't have to contend with the snow but it is cold enough.
I love dressing professional it's probably the only thing I enjoy about working in an office:)

With legs like yours....Florida men would have stressed pants all the time!!

ohh well

what kinda work do you do naughty?

I read some of your posts, fantasy is one thing..but I am more of a reality guy here.

Business Dinner

Had a business dinner last night on E22nd Street. Sat in the mezzanine, at a table overlooking the main dining floor. What a lovely view of beautiful businesswomen, dressed up and gorgeous!

perhaps

a bump...summer is the time to admire all the finely dressed women showing their lovely cleavage and ass..and legs....

Cross reference

Just noticed this thread. I am a librarian and play right into the stereotype. Small town, big gossip mill, you know the drill. It's safer to be what "They" want me to be. But since reading the posts and stories here, I'm finding a whole new side of myself. It's scary and thrilling at the same time.

Back