Professional Women, women in education, law, finance so on....

Nysalesman37

Really Experienced
What is it about these women which drives me absolutely nuts...i don't know.

When I walk on the streets of new york, and see all these women..dressed to go to work...somehow something tells me...inside them is a fiercely horny creature...which is waiting to be relieved.....

Calling all such women..who go to work everyday...... where they have to show this aura of a professional woman...but have a deep desire to be absolutely apposite in closed doors....

I want to know you, talk to you...and may be be the one to take you to new heights of pleasure...

Can we have a roll call?

Are all the ladies busy working?

or we are too exhausted to answer.....hehehehehe

banker/and also own my own business

but yes that would be me. outward very professional/shy. see my signatures for my online persona............lol

good luck with your search.

hi there

or we are too exhausted to answer.....hehehehehe

banker/and also own my own business

but yes that would be me. outward very professional/shy. see my signatures for my online persona............lol

good luck with your search.

read some of your threads...and posts...you definitely are the kind of woman I am talking about.....a very amazing blend of good and bad....and a lot of intelligence to top it all up....

friday

bumping on friday...hoping some more professioanl ladies will see this thread!!

evening bump

its very cold here in nyc.....
anyone like to go for a drink..or two ..or three?

read some of your threads...and posts...you definitely are the kind of woman I am talking about.....a very amazing blend of good and bad....and a lot of intelligence to top it all up....

well thank you very much!

i also own a couple pairs of fuck me shoes that i wear (ok only inside i'm a klutz i'll admit so they don't get work on the sucky sidewalks of the burgh.....lol) that make me feel really sexy even as i'm slogging around work.

ohh you have no idea

I have been eyeing you for a while....and thinking would she say a yes to a dinner out?

New here....

Long work week & the weather is downright frigid! Perhaps you can help me warm up?

knock knock

come on ladies...i would think some of you have taken time off for the holidays....dont work so hard...come out and play.

What is it about these women which drives me absolutely nuts...i don't know.

When I walk on the streets of new york, and see all these women..dressed to go to work...somehow something tells me...inside them is a fiercely horny creature...which is waiting to be relieved.....

Calling all such women..who go to work everyday...... where they have to show this aura of a professional woman...but have a deep desire to be absolutely apposite in closed doors....

I want to know you, talk to you...and may be be the one to take you to new heights of pleasure...

Can we have a roll call?

I agree with you! Women dressed in business suits get me very, very hard. Some mornings, when I walk along Park Ave from Grand Central Terminal to my office, I get an amazing hard on. I especially love hearing a woman in heels coming up behind me on the sidewalk at a rapid pace. NYC is also a great place to watch corporate women at lunchtime in the park!

I'm one too (but don't wish to give too much away) and miss my family a lot when I have to travel on business. That is one major downside.

lol

Accounts payable coordinator...big title for someone who pays the bills...lol...

I heard that women who play with numbers almost always have an hour glass figure.....!!

and that lovely ass wrapped in a tight skirt...ohh my my!!

Back