Private School Discipline

John continued to caress Mrs. Wellington's firm breasts, and to roll and pull on her erect nipples. He placed the head of his hard cock at the entrance to her hot pussy. Her pussy was so tight and he loved fucking it. He loved how she milked his cock with her hot cunt.

Slowly, John slid his cock into Mrs. Wellington. He focused on the look on her face as he fed his cock into her silky cunt. She tried to act like it wasn't a big deal. But she loved getting his cock. She loved how he stretched her out. She loved how much of a slut he had made her. She might not admit it now, but she was totally His.

Erica moaned loudly when he entered her and her pussy instantly seemed to wrap itself around his cock. Although the ropes were new, and something she had never given thought about before meeting him, there was a somewhat arousing feeling from the sensation of being restraint. To be at his mercy for every wish he held. He could fuck her, let her cum or refuse her orgasm. He could bring any men or women into the room and she would have no option but to accept it.

She would never admit to such thoughts honestly but it was clear the headmaster had awoken her fantasies and already her pussy seemed close to another orgasm.

- "Harder... please... harder..."

John slid his hard cock deeper into Mrs. Wellington. Her cunt gripped his hard shaft so good. His cock stretched her hot cunt even better. He grabbed her firm tits and caressed them as he moved his cock in and out of her. She looked so good with her arms extended over her head.

He knew she was moving close to another orgasm. He wanted to have her cum all over his hard cock. He heard her asking for it harder and he gave his little slut just what she wanted. He started to thrust his hips into her harder, deeper, faster. His balls slapping against her, he sked Mrs. Wellington, "is that what you want?"

She eyed him with a hungry lust as he fucked her hard, her mouth slightly open and she had the feeling some drool was even escaping her.

- "Is... is that all... you've got?"

She dared him, surrendering herself further and at the same time missing his hand disciplining her ass. Surely a comment like that would get her some punishment later.

John laughed at her comment, knowing that she never had it so good before. He reached up and wrapped his hand around her throat....gripping it lightly. Ten he pulled his cock out of her, and smiled down at her.

"You think you are funny? I will show you funny." John climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom. He got in the shower and quickly cleaned himself off. After toweling off, he put on a t-Hirt, a pair of shorts and flip-flops. He walked over to the bed and looked down at Mrs. Wellington. "Who has jokes now?" John then left the room with her still tied to the bed and he returned to the bar. He sat down, and ordered a drink.

- "Nooo... I was just teasing... give it to me hard... Please.... Sir...."

She pleaded from the moment he pulled his cock from her to the moment he left the room. As she watched him leave she noticed the door hadn't fallen completely close, meaning that anyone could enter.

After a few short moments in which her mind ran over her fears of someone walking in... someone to clean or another guest.. she started to struggle for freedom. She tried to be quiet but as the ropes absolutely didn't want to agree with her, annoyed sounds left her at times

John talked with the bartender, Stacey, while he sipped on his drink. She told him that her shift was ending and someone else would be taking over. Stacey asked where the hot woman that he left with was. John told her that he was a little tied up. John hen told her she should go up to the room and heck on Erika.

Stacey finished her work and came round to John. She stood next to him and asked if he was serious about her going up to the room. John told her yes. " go up and see what is going on. The only limitation is that she must stay the way she is. Other than that, you can do what you want. The door is open for you." He grabbed Stacey's head and kissed her hard. Then let her go.

Every second seemed to take a minute and every minute seemed to take a hour while Erica tried to get free. After a long time had passed she even started to worry he wouldn't come back... and then what. Would she have the guts to scream for help in this state and who would walk in... What if her husband heard of this...

He could never find out and again she went back to trying to break free...

John sat at the bar and sipped his drink. The new bartender was just as hot as Stacey. He guessed that being hot was one of the prerequisites of getting hired as a bartender at this resort. He started to flirt with her a little a found out hat her name was Amanda.

While flirting with Amanda, john's mind wandered up to his room. He wondered what, if anything, was going on between Mrs. Wellington and Stacey. He had every intention of going up and finding out....eventually. He hoped to find them together on he bed.

The moment the door opened, Erica's head instantly shot up, hoping it was the headmaster returning. She blushed seeing it was the bartender from earlier and did her best to cover up a little but even that was impossible because of the ropes.

Stacey grinned from ear to ear finding the redhead like this. Of course more 'naughty' stuff had happened in the years she was working here, but a sight like this always made her nipples harden. "Got yourself in some trouble?" She asked teasing and walked closer to the bed.

John was enjoying flirting with Amanda. He leaned across the bar and whispered to her and Amanda stepped back and undid two buttons on her top. John leaned across the bar and slid her tip into her cleavage. On one of the bills he had written his room number.

He headed up to the room. He strolled though the lobby of the resort and thought about Mrs. Wellington. The thought of his hot, red-headed slut made his cock hard. She was beautiful, sexy and she was His. He got onto the elevator and rode up to his room.

By the time the headmaster came to the room, Stacey was completely naked (except her sandals) and was riding Erica's face. She hadn't given the girl much chance to protest, but had just claimed what she wanted no matter how much the girl fought against the ropes. "Oh yes... you slut... I am going to cum soon from your tongue and nose..." She moaned loudly while Erica hardly could make any sound at all.

John walked in to the room and closed and locked the door behind him. He saw Stacey naked, riding Mrs. Wellington's face. He heard Stacey call Mrs. Wellington a slut and he smiled. John loved what he saw on the bed and he kicked off his flip flops and sat down in the chair to watch the action. It couldn't get any better than this. His hot little slut was pinned to the bed by a woman who was almost as hot as John's slut. He thought of the possibilities, and his cock grew even harder.

By the way Stacey was moaning loudly, it seemed that Erica was even giving some pleasure and the reason for that came clear only a moment later. "Keep going... you better hurry, you know the deal.... I won't close the door until I cum... and if someone walks in on us... I will buy his silence by letting him fuck your ass... But perhaps you crave that..." She reminded Erica, moving her hips wildly. By the way Erica was doing her best with her tongue, it was clear that the woman wanted to keep her ass virgin.

Neither Stacey nor Erica had heard the headmaster come in.

John did not make any attempt to let them know he was there. He was enjoying the show that was taking place on the bed. He loved how Stacey rode Mrs. Wellington's face. John loved it when Stacey threatened his slut's ass. It might just be time to take that tight ass and fuck it good

John removed his shirt and shorts and he moved over next to the bed. He grabbed a handful of Stacey's hair and kissed her hard. His other hand moved down and grabbed Mrs. Wellington's tits and caressed them firmly. He broke the kiss and said to Stacey. I like the way the slut is eating your hot cunt. Even though she is doing a good job, I think I am going to fuck her tight ass tonight.

Stacey clearly was startled when the headmaster joined them at the bed and grabbed her hairs. For a moment she was scared she had gone too far with the liberty he had given her but smirked when he kissed her. However she had much trouble to return the kiss as Erica's tongue had her extremely close.

Erica herself was a wet mess from the force Stacey was riding her face and her eyes clearly showed the panic at the headmaster's words. The body of the other woman and the ropes made it impossible to fight or plead about it.

"I am going to cum...." Stacey moaned. "Your slut is making me cum..."

"Do it Stacey. Cum all over her face. Drown her in your sweet nectar." John spread Mrs. Wellington's legs wide apart and began to rub her clit with his fingers. Stacey was riding faster and John knew she was about to cum. He slid two fingers into Mrs. Wellington's tight cunt and massaged her clit with his thumb.

John knew that Mrs. Wellington had heard his comment about taking her ass. There was no doubt she would be nervous, but there was no doubt it would happen.

Just before Stacey came, she lifted her body a little higher. The headmaster got a good look at Erica's wet face, and then Stacey squirted all over it. Heavily breathing she then sat down next to the restrained woman and smirked at the headmaster.

"There is nothing hotter than using another woman..." She told him and let her eyes wander over his body. "Although I am pretty submissive when it comes to men." Erica was a complete wet mess and did not seem happy at all. She was very much regretting her teasing comment earlier.

John loved the way that Mrs. Wellington looked with her face covered in Stacey's cum. He also liked Stacey sitting on the bed next to his slut. He continued to finger Mrs. Wellington's pussy as he reached out and grabbed on of Stacey's firm tits and pulled on her erect nipple.

John looked down at Mrs. Wellington. "What do you think slut? Should we let Stacey stay and play, or has she had enough for today? After all, we are going to be here all week, and we wouldn't want to wear her out."

Erica shook her head, not yet finding the strength to speak after this... encounter. Stacey brought her hand to the headmaster's cock and softly stroked him while he pulled on her nipple. "If you are going to fuck her ass... I hope you will let me watch... And if you want to give your slut a special time, I can help. The basement is off limits to 'normal' visitors, but the staff often has parties there. Rough parties with lots of pussy for you and her. And enough cocks to wear her out." Stacey told him.

Erica clearly went more pale at the words

John watched Stacey reach for, and start to stroke his cock. He smiled at her and pulled harder on her nipple. "I will let you watch me fuck her tight ass. I might even let you eat her hot cunt while I fuck her ass. That is not going to happen tonight though. I am saving that sweet ass for later in the week, so, I guess you will have to join us again."

"We might have to check out the party area. I might have to let her see what it is like to be treated like a real slut. She will not, however, be entertaining any other cock. This is the only cock she gets....MINE. I might let her enjoy some pussy though, and even allow some pussy to enjoy her."

Stacey shrugged. "Well, the limits are for you to decide of course, although I would love to watch her body covered with seed and have Amanda lick her all clean..." She said with a wink and started to jerk his cock for real. "So... do you want me to leave you two alone now?"

"Maybe you should suck my cock and let the little slut see how it is done. Suck me goo and let me cum all over her. Hen you can lick my um off her hot body. I know you would love that, and I am sure that she would love it too." He smiled at Mrs. Wellington. "Tell Stacey you want to be covered in my cum."

Erica felt disgusting, covered with the juices of Stacey, the headmaster saying he would fuck her ass this week and now this, but she knew better than to complain or fight it. That would only make things worse on her.

- "Please... I want to be covered with his seed..."

Stacey smiled and started to suck the headmaster, something she clearly had more experience with than Erica and she knew some very nice tricks.

"Fuck yes.... you need to teach my slut how to suck my cock. That will be your task this week....improve my slut's cock sucking technique and ability." As John said that he looked down at Mrs. Wellington...staring into her beautiful eyes.

He grabbed Stacey by the back of the head and began to move his hips. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. His other hand went to Mrs. Wellington's cunt. He ran his fingers over her lips and felt that she was wet despite the look of fear on her face. He parted her folds a little and then moved his fingers to her asshole. He felt her squirm but he persisted and ran his fingers around her tight hole...slowly.

Back