Private School Discipline

Stacey was unable to react to her new task as the headmaster's cock was still deep inside her mouth and throat, but she didn't seem to mind the task very much. Erica looked a lot more unhappy, although she did her best to hide her feelings. The funny part was that part of the reason that she was unhappy was because she felt a bit jealous, but right now that was just a very small part.

She was absolutely unable to hide her nerves as the headmaster started to explore closer to her ass. Anal sex was for gays and freaky people and Erica could only imagine the pain it would cause. The restraints made it impossible to fight more than the nervous squirming she did, and she was wise enough to stay quiet.

John continued to fuck Stacey's mouth and throat as his fingers continued to tease Mrs. Wellington's ass. He pressed a fingertip to her tight asshole. He did not penetrate ...yet, but he let her know it was just a matter of time.

John buried his cock in Stacey's throat and held her there. She was a great cocksucker and the reason was that he obviously enjoyed it. She gave it her all. It wasn't just something she felt she had to do. It was something she wanted to do. "See how much she loves sucking cock pet. You can learn from Stacey, and you will be an even better slut an you already are." With that he slipped the tip of his finger into Mrs. Wellington's ass.

- "Please"

She whimpered, even after all she had endured already, she had a very hard time with this aspect of his attentions. A spanking she loved, and enough times the headmaster would have had an easy time entering her ass in that position but those times Erica hadn't even considered it a possibility.

Stacey just kept sucking, clearly aiming to get her reward, or at least getting to the point she could have the headmaster shoot his load over the other woman.

John took his time with his finger in Mrs. Wellington's ass. He just had the tip inside, and he moved it in small circles. He had no intentions of hurting her. He was hoping that by taking his time that it would not be as unpleasant an experience for her as she was obviously anticipating. It would be, however, another way for him to exert his control over him.

Stacey was sucking his cock so good and it was pushing him closer and closer to orgasm. She deserved a reward for doing such a good job. "Fuck yes Stacey. You are such a good cocksucker. You are working my hard cock so fucking good. I am going to cum. I want you to take some of it in your mouth and throat and shoot the rest of it all over my hot little slut."

While keeping his cock in her mouth, Stacey adjusted her position a bit so that it would be easier to aim his cock at Erica when the moment was there. Then she sucked him even harder to the point he exploded. The first seed ended up in her mouth and throat, the second shot straight at her face as she pulled him out and the rest sprayed over Erica.

Stacey was impressed with the amount, but realized that watching the two women together must have turned the headmaster highly on. Slowly the seed dripped down her face, but she made no attempt to remove it yet

John exploded....he shot ropes of cum into Stacey's mouth and throat....over her face, and all over Mrs. Wellington. He liked the way that Stacey handled it. He liked the way Mrs. Wellington looked covered in his cum.

He left his finger just inside of Mrs. Wellington's ass as he brushed his thumb over her silky pussy. "Share my cum with my slut. Let her taste it after it has been in your mouth. Lick it off her body and let her taste all of it."

Stacey really seemed to love following his instructions and let her tongue slowly scoop up some of the cum on Erica. Then she found Erica's mouth with her own and the headmaster could see how Stacey let her tongue slip in the redheads mouth.

"Maybe... for her lessons... you can invite another guy. So that I can show on him and your slut can copy me on you." Stacey suggested now that she finally had her mouth available to her. Erica couldn't believe the woman requesting a stranger to suck.

"You are a dirty little cock sucker. If you want to suck somebody else's cock while you show my hot little slut how to be a better cocksucker, I am sure you can find someone to volunteer."

He looked at Mrs. Wellington and could see that she was not quite sure of what was going on. John told Stacey that he would be in touch with her about when the lessons were to take place. Once Stacey left, John untied Mrs. Wellington. He told her to go take a shower and clean herself off. As she started to walk toward the bathroom he kissed her softly, and then smacked her ass hard.

"I like to be surprised" Stacey whispered into his ear, softly rubbing her hand over his cock. "I think you will like surprising me."

Not much later she was gone and Erica was happy to be freed from the restraints. She truly was looking like a mess even after Stacey had cleaned her from most seed. Her face still showed evidence of her 'lesbian adventure'. She felt humiliated and disgusting, but when the headmaster hit her ass, her pussy instantly craved him and his touch.

John let Mrs. Wellington go into the shower. He waited until he herd her turn off the water and he went into the bathroom. He walked in to see her toweling off her hot body. He stood there for a second watching her. He really loved her body.

He walked over to her and took the towel from her and dropped it to the floor. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. He kissed her hard. Then, he released her and moved her to the counter. He bent her over the counter and he smacked her tight ass....hard. "You were such a good slut with Stacey. I think you deserve a reward, and that reward will be me. What do your think?"

Even with his words that he would leave her ass alone until later this week, Erica clearly felt nervous as the headmaster bent her over the counter. She moaned at his hit, both aroused and relieved by it. The mirror very well showed her blush as he called her a good slut and she nodded.

- "I think that is a very good reward..."

John kneeled behind Mrs. Wellington. He caressed her ass with both hands....digging his fingers into the flesh. Then, he spread her ass wide and slid his tongue slowly over her silky pussy as he smacked her ass hard. He continued to lick her pussy in long, slow drags of his tongue.

He continued to smack her ass as he ate her hot pussy. He loved licking her cunt and by the sounds she was making and the way she was pushing back to him he could tell that Mrs. Wellington was enjoying it too. Then, with no warning, he licked back to her tight asshole and slid his tongue over it. He started to circle her asshole with his tongue, teasingly.

Erica moaned loudly under the attentions of his tongue as well as the hits he gave her. She would do terrible at public sex as she was way too loud and if it continued like this everyone on this floor would know of them by the end of the week.

She nearly jumped when his tongue travelled further, not believing he had done such a thing

John smacked Mrs. Wellington's ass again as his tongue continued to circle her tight little asshole. He slid his other hand between her legs and began to finger her wet pussy. His fingers slid between her folds as the tip oh his tongue pressed to her tight asshole. He knew he was pushing her limits, but he wanted her to know that he was going to take his time with her and was not out to hurt her.

It didn't take long before Erica couldn't take it any more... it was just too far for her.

- "Please..."

She never dared to say more than just that one word when she wanted him to stop, since they both knew he was the one in charge.

With the tip of his tongue circling Mrs. Wellington's tight asshole, John began to smack her ass hard. He smacked her perfect ass repeatedly as he pressed the tip of his tongue to her asshole. He heard her say please and he knew that she wanted him to stop, but he wasn't going to.

As one hand smacked her ass the other reached between her legs and his fingers moved over her wet pussy. His fingers found her clit and began to play as John continued to beat Mrs. Wellington's ass. Then, he slid a finger slowly into his slut's hot cunt, stopped smacking her ass, and pushed the tip of his tongue into her tight ass.

Erica's body felt very conflicted at the situation. Her ass was burning under his hard hits, but her pussy was dripping from the sensation of his discipline. At the same time his tongue was making her very uncomfortable while his finger was pleasing her. She gasped when his tongue went deeper into her. It was a hard call what she would find more disgusting herself... to be fucked in her ass or to be forced to lick the ass of another woman.

- "Please stop... I will do anything..."

She pleaded nervously

When he heard her ask him to stop...he did. He got up from his knees without saying a word and stepped into the shower. After showering, he toweled off, got dressed and left the room. He went down to the pool bar and found an empty seat at the end of the bar. The atmosphere was nice. As the sun went down, the whole area was accented with lights.

He ordered a drink and looked over to see a DJ setting up for the evening. John had a feeling that this was a good place to be for the evening. He picked up his margarita and took a big drink of it. Then he sat back and surveyed the talent.

Erica always hated how he was able to just completely ignore her, giving her the feeling she had failed him. This was just too much for her to handle. She decided to have another shower and then dressed into a sexy bikini set and went in search for the headmaster. It was nice but a bit more chilly than she had expected, causing her nipples to harden and be clearly visible through the fabrics of her bikini. She mostly ignored the looks and comments from other men as she went on her search.

John saw Mrs. Wellington walking in his direction wearing a bikini. Although she was a bit underdressed for the evening at the pool bar, he liked what he saw. He motioned to her to make sure that she saw him. As she walked up to him, he put his arm around her and smacked her ass through the bikini bottom. It was a hard smack that everyone at the bar couldn't help but hear.

"What would you like to drink?" He waited for her response and then ordered her drink. He leaned in and whispered to her. "Since you do not like what I was doing upstairs, and since you have been resistant to what I have been talking about, I have been thinking that maybe I should just set you free. Perhaps you would like to pick somebody out here at the bar and take him back to the room. I will let you use the room and I will find someplace else to stay."

Judging by the way the men around them checked her out, it most likely wouldn't be very hard to find someone to sleep with. Erica shook her head however.

- "You are the only one who can make me feel like this... but if you want... we can invite another girl over tonight... Maybe she will let you..."

Erica suggested, but had a hard time even speaking of what the headmaster wanted to do. She was honest with her answer, the headmaster was the only one who aroused her this greatly, but she was also afraid what would happen to her son if the he decided to 'break up'.

John slid his fingertips up and down Mrs. Wellington's spine as she stood next to him. "Did I say that I wanted someone else? Who did I bring here for this little getaway? I brought the woman who I enjoy being with. I brought the woman who has done a very good job pleasing me. However, it doesn't appear that you really want to submit to my pleasures. I am thinking that maybe you are not looking for the same thing that I am looking for." He smacked her ass hard again.

Erica blushed as he hit her ass as everyone seemed to be watching them and at the same time she cringed under his words.

- "Please... I will do whatever.. you want. But that... is too... much..."

She whispered embarrassed. She still couldn't really believe he wanted such a thing, it seemed so dirty while he seemed mostly normal.

John caressed Mrs. Wellington's ass through the bikini bottom. Then, he smacked her ass again before reaching up and grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her face to his. He kissed her hard and deep..not caring that they were in public. It didn't matter to him that this was somebody else's wife. She belonged to him.

He broke the kiss and released her hair. He slid his hand slowly down her back and once again smacked her ass..only this time, not as hard as before and not as obvious to everyone around them. He whispered to her, " you need to prove to me that you are MINE."

It was a very weird mix of humiliation and arousal she was experiencing as he hit and controlled her. After all that had happened today, Erica was wise enough not to plead for him to stop his attentions or that they went back to their room. She listened to his words and tried to come up with something to show him she was indeed his but all her plans would require more privacy than they had here. So instead she nodded.

- "I am yours and will do anything you tell me to show that."

Except the one thing of course, but they had gone over that enough for now.

Back