Private School Discipline

John saw Mrs. Wellington walk out onto the deck of the pool. He couldn't help but notice the way she was dressed. Despite the fact that she was overdressed, she looked fabulous. There was something about her that drove John crazy. Not only did he love having sex with her, he thought she was very beautiful and had an incredible body. He was going to enjoy being in public with her; something they couldn't do at home.....not yet anyway.

It took a moment but then she noticed the headmaster and walked over to him. She wasn't really sure what to say or do, so she watched him a bit nervous, hoping he would tell her to sit down or whatever he desired.

- "N... Nice place."

When Mrs. Wellington walked up to him he put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. Ur kissed her deeply and allowed his hand to slide down over her firm ass. He was happy to find no underwear beneth her dress. "You look incredible, eventhough you are a little overdressed for the pool. Why don't you tell the sexy bartender Stacey, what you would like to drink."

Erica indeed left him for a moment and when she returned, it was with a drink a bit more summery than just a boring wine. The orange juice in it hid most other flavours, but still she had the idea that the drink was rather strong. Perhaps 'Stacey' had also considered her to overdressed for this place.

John got up and let Mrs. Wellington sit in his seat. He stood behind her and placed his hand on her back. "Did you have a nice trip in Erica?" He leaned in and kissed her neck. Then, he whispered into her ear, "you look good enough to eat."

She shivered and nodded.

- "I have my things in our room... are we really going to spend all these nights together?"

It was hard to believe, but it would be great to sleep with him. Of course actually sleeping with him through the night felt more like cheating on her husband than all the things they had done so far.

John looked at Mrs. Wellington. "Would you like to shorten your stay? You can do that if you would like. I am sure that I could find someone, or several someone's to take your place." He leaned over the bar and whispered something to Stacey, who looked at Mrs. Wellington and then smiled, broadly.

- "No no no, on the contrary. It almost seems too amazing to be real."

Erica said with a smile, but felt herself growing nervous at the interaction of the headmaster and Stacey. She very clearly remembered playing with the woman at the hotel and she wondered if the headmaster had set his mind to that again.

John moved back over to Mrs. Wellington. "Stacey says that she would be more than happy to take your place if you do not want to stay for he week." He made sure Stacey could hear what he said. Then, he whispered to Mrs. Wellington, "nobody forced you to come here. Your choice, stay for the entire time, or leave now."

Erica had to do her best to keep a sigh in. She hated it when a man didn't seemed to notice her words. At the social events she accompanied her husband to it happened as well at times. Men were too busy to enjoy their own words and admire her body to pay attention to what she was saying. But of course she didn't want to show him her upset.

- "No no, the only thing I am unhappy with is that it is only one week and not longer. But... I don't see why Stacey would have to be ignored because of that."

She said with a smile that she forced upon her lips, trying to make him happy with her. It was still fairly new to pretend to be naughty

"I certainly wish you were able to stay with me much more than the one week Erica. I would be very happy to have you in my bed every night. I know you would enjoy it better than where you are spending your nights now." He ran his fingertips down her back. Then he leaned in and whispered, "I would love to watch her eat your hot cunt before I fucked it real good."

She shivered, justifying to herself that it was because he wanted to fuck her good. But she knew that the idea of another woman licking her pussy was also somewhat making her aroused.

- "Well... I guess we shouldn't stay down here too long then..."

Erica said and winked. It was mostly an act as she really wasn't this bold but rather was trying to keep him happy. And of course it was well known that she was rather uncomfortable being out in the open with him

"Oh, trust me My hot little pet, we will spend plenty of time upstairs both alone and with some company, but for right now, lets just enjoy the sun and the great atmosphere." He placed his hand on her knee and squeezed it before sliding his hand up the front of her thigh...just a bit.

It was near impossible that there was someone around that would recognize them, but still Erica felt somewhat uncomfortable as the headmaster start to tease her body. As his hand started to stroke her leg, his movements forced her dress up a bit and someone in the pool might very well get a look. She was smart enough not to stop him or display her discomfort otherwise, but hoped they would soon leave the public area and find a more quiet spot.

"Doesn't she look delicious, Stacey" John said to the bartender as he caressed the front of her thigh. "I think that she looks good enough to eat, don't you?" John leaned in and kissed Mrs. Wellington. He knew that she was uncomfortable being out in public with him, but he didn't care. She was His and he would do whatever he wanted, and right now he was enjoying being in public with his beautiful slut.

No matter how uncomfortable she was, Erica felt her nipples harden under her thin dress, clearly on display for the headmaster and the bartender. A red blush covered her cheeks as the headmaster kept including the bartender and she knew this easily could lead to some threesome of 'fun' again if the woman was into that.

She stayed quiet and just the let the headmaster do his thing, not wanting to upset him or draw more attention to them.

John made small talk with Mrs. Wellington in an attempt to make her relax a little. He continued to allow his hand to caress her thighs before moving his hand to slide it up her side. His fingers brushed across her breasts and those hard nipples that he loved. "I would love to lick and suck tequila off your body, pet. Did your hubby ever do body shots off of you?"

She swallowed and couldn't really believe he would ask such a question with the bartender so close. Not just the naughtiness of it, but also the 'hubby' part of it.

- "No... he hasn't."

She answered him, her nipples indeed very hard under his touch.

John leaned in and nibbled on Mrs. Wellington's earlobe. "I would love to remove that dress from you and lay you across the bar and do body shots of tequila off your hot fucking body. I know you would love that too. I can tell how aroused you are thinking about me doing body shots off of you by how erect your nipples are," he whispered to her...his hand brushing lightly over her firm breasts.

She blushed and looked around at all the people present. More to see who had heard than for any other reason but still his words did affect her very much. She wasn't very sure how she would react if he decided he wanted this... she didn't want to look like a slut, but she also didn't want this week to end already without being impaled on his cock over and over again.

- "Please... You wouldn't want all these people to see what is only yours..."

She tried. The best chances for her comment were the fact that there were several guys around.

John reached over and grabbed a shot glass off the bar that was filled with tequila. He handed it to Mrs. Wellington and then grabbed another one for himself. He tapped his glass against hers and downed the shot, and then waited for her to drink hers. "I know that shot would have tasted better if I had sucked it from your hot body." He told Stacey that he wanted a bottle of tequila. He grabbed the bottle and Mrs. Wellington's hand and headed toward the lobby.

A bit nervously she followed his example, but was very happy when he got up. As she stood up as well, she noticed she was leaving a wet spot behind where she had been sitting and blushed. At least he hadn't asked Stacey to join them and she did her best to ignore the bartender and the other people around as she left the pool area.

They walked through the lobby and heads turned. When they got to the elevator, John pushed the up button and, while they waited for the elevator, he slid his hand down Mrs. Wellington's back and over her firm ass. When the elevator door opened, they allowed the people off the elevator and then entered the car. When the doors closed, he pinned Mrs. Wellington to the door, kissed her hard and grabbed her firm breasts....caressing them through her dress.

As they walked through the lobby, Erica could feel her nipples pierce through her dress and as the people left the elevator she could some of the younger guys looking at it. It caused her to blush, but it was soon forgotten when they were in the elevator and the headmaster pinned her against the door.

Now they finally had some privacy she allowed a loud moan to escape her, as she loved the way he touched and claimed her. They had to go up a few floors and at every floor there was the chance someone would enter with them.

John continued to kiss Mrs. Wellington hard. He removed his hands from her breasts and slid the straps of the dress off her shoulders and then he pushed the dress down to reveal her wonderful breasts. His hands went back to them and caressed them firmly.....rolling her nipples between her fingers. He had no idea how close they were to their floor and he didn't care. He had Erica in his hands and he was happy. The elevator stopped, and the doors began to open......

Back