Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

Hmm. I like the confidence of a woman that shows off a bit....just was hoping that it carried over a bit into noncyber life. That and if I thought a woman was biking braless, I'd get off of Lit and ride my bike tonight.

It has absolutely nothing to do with confidence. Only comfort. You would know if you had large breasts... ;)
But I sometimes do go biking only with my bra. Not long rides, but I do. This one. And, before you ask, yes, I caused a crash. At least one... :eek: But not major at all. Just funny.
attachment.php

Last edited:

It has absolutely nothing to do with confidence. Only comfort. You would know if you had large breasts... ;)
But I sometimes do go biking only with my bra. Not long rides, but I do. This one. And, before you ask, yes, I caused a crash. At least one... :eek: But not major at all. Just funny.
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2049266&stc=1&d=1528130961

With or without the sports bra, they are wonderful.

Oh, sorry then..! ;)
And.. On what bike were you? :D

BTW, I cropped my head on the picture. I could have leave it as there is no nudity.
But I am not pretty on it. Tired after riding in the heat, etc... I have, how do you say it in English? A butterface... ;)

Not familiar with the "butterface" description, but you are a Very Pretty Lady and Sexy as Hell so walk with chin up and head held high. You have an incredible body that you work hard for and also a fabulous wit that this thread has clearly shown!! :kiss:

Not familiar with the "butterface" description, but you are a Very Pretty Lady and Sexy as Hell so walk with chin up and head held high. You have an incredible body that you work hard for and also a fabulous wit that this thread has clearly shown!! :kiss:

Oh that's really sweet! :kiss:

But I was talking about this picture in particular. Can't say if the camera doesn't like me, but I think that most of the time I am prettier in person. Well I hope so! ;)

That's even nicer that you mention that I work hard. I am 100% natural, but I absolutely can't let it go. I always had a tendency to be chubby, and every off season I gain unwanted Kg which, like I said, I work hard to lose.
Some say that I have everything at the right places, but I wish I had less in some spots! :(

Happy 4th of July!!

Or Happy Hump Day, what ever applies to you personally 34 D's.

Attachments

• Happy 4th! .jpg
    Happy 4th! .jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back