Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's confirmed it. 34A.
attachment.php

Lucky him

The photos aren't, but the post is for a very sweet friend of mine. :rose:

Pervert as he is, he is a gentleman and true to what he says.
He made me smile and feel very honored today, with just a single message.
And even for a short while, without any nudity and eroticism involved, he made me extra happy and I feel special.
A magical feeling. Something I yearn for.

Mister, thank you.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Size 36A, signed AD :rose:

Thank you AD...for such a beautiful revelation! You are incredibly sexy!

I am really concerned about Fred. If anyone has a faster way to check on him besides email, please PM me. I will turn on my messages. :(

I am really concerned about Fred. If anyone has a faster way to check on him besides email, please PM me. I will turn on my messages. :(

I wish I did!!

I just read my email and Fred asked me to post this for him:

I am on my way to hospital, as my underlining infection has moved into my blood. I have sepsis temp has got to 104 difficulty breathing, low blood pressure 85/46, fast heart rate 125. If you would think of me.

Please keep Fred in your thoughts everyone, thank you. :heart:

I wish I did!!

I just read my email and Fred asked me to post this for him:

I am on my way to hospital, as my underlining infection has moved into my blood. I have sepsis temp has got to 104 difficulty breathing, low blood pressure 85/46, fast heart rate 125. If you would think of me.

Please keep Fred in your thoughts everyone, thank you. :heart:

Thanks for this update. Rooting for you Fred.

My thoughts are with Fred as he deals with his health issues. Hoping that the medical professionals can work some magic for him!

Wishing you all the best Fred! Heres sending :) positive vibes! I tend to do that with these girls!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2
Wishing you all the best Fred! Heres sending :) positive vibes! I tend to do that with these girls!

TNT you sure know how to send the right medicine!! Fred, Hoping these well wishes and pics from TNT will get you back in good health!!

Fred sent me another message to pass on to you all!! :heart:

They have found what bug is so starting 3 drugs to fight it. Temp is a bit better not going to 105 but around 103 it is still bad. Very weak and sleeping most of the time. Thanks for the thoughts and wishes that Talikat has pass them to me.

They have found what bug is so starting 3 drugs to fight it. Temp is a bit better not going to 105 but around 103 it is still bad. Very weak and sleeping most of the time. Thanks for the thoughts and wishes that Talikat has pass them to me.

Sending good thoughts to help in the fight. Keep on in there Fred and thanks TK for the updates.

Thanks Tali for the update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back