Policy on AI images.

xmas.jpg

In the spirit of non-AI, but purely human endeavour, I am gifting the thread a drawing wot I done jus now of my sister and I. You can tell which is witch from the fact that my sister is hanging around near a dyke and has shit hair, plus an interesting choice of button colour. Also her Q angle is pronounced cos she has a womanly pelvis and fat ass which would make her prone to ACL rupture if she ever did any sport. Wishing you all a happy Xmas 👩‍🎨🤶 Don't feel obligated to reply in kind, because the AH Mod has enough to do. I may delete this post because I'm really not sure how it will be received but y'all know I'm weird so there's that.

View attachment 2299667

In the spirit of non-AI, but purely human endeavour, I am gifting the thread a drawing wot I done jus now of my sister and I. You can tell which is witch from the fact that my sister is hanging around near a dyke and has shit hair, plus an interesting choice of button colour. Also her Q angle is pronounced cos she has a womanly pelvis and fat ass which would make her prone to ACL rupture if she ever did any sport. Wishing you all a happy Xmas 👩‍🎨🤶 Don't feel obligated to reply in kind, because the AH Mod has enough to do. I may delete this post because I'm really not sure how it will be received but y'all know I'm weird so there's that.
@stickygirl Your knowledge of anatomy is impressive - I had to Google Q-angle.

I think you're wrong to diss your sister's hair; I quite like it that way though you know her a bit btter than I do I guess.

Please tell her to stand away from that dyke. It wouldn't do her any good to fall in face first... or maybe... Oh never mind 🤭

View attachment 2299667

I think your sister is hot. Both of you are. I'd do either one of you. Or both. No, forget I said that, that's pervy. Unless you girls are up for it.

I think you're wrong to diss your sister's hair; I quite like it that way though you know her a bit btter than I do I guess.

Please tell her to stand away from that dyke. It wouldn't do her any good to fall in face first... or maybe... Oh never mind 🤭
Cheers. Q-angle isn't referred to directly in my Goalposts story but I'm a human equivalent to fact flypaper. I'll let me sister know

I think your sister is hot. Both of you are. I'd do either one of you. Or both. No, forget I said that, that's pervy. Unless you girls are up for it.
Bobby you can join us, it might be handy to have one penis just in case somebody forgets the strapon

View attachment 2299667

I love you. Don't you ever dare change ❤️🤣

I was wondering when that thread would die. Fakery was creeping into the VA board and had to be stomped pretty hard. Feels were affected.

View attachment 2299667

Happy Xmas, honey 🥰

View attachment 2299667

You can tell a human drew this because the hands are right.

View attachment 2299667

At least four members of a particularly famous order of stick figure adventurers are attracted to you and your sister.

Back