Poker-Her Night(closed for PaulWilson57)

Charles could only watch as the female officers hands slid down between them. He had no idea what she was doing. Then he felt it his free and hard cock out of his zipper had just slid inside of her warm and wet pussy as she squealed out in surpise.

Feeling the officers hips roll back and forth on his lap pushed his cock deeper inside of her as he knew she was no cock now.

His friends kept drinking and started dancing as Charles leaned forward.

"Ohhh god officer your so hot. Thank you for doing this."

Charles was thrusting his hips up in the seat to help his whole cock sink deeper into her.

I try to get off but two cone over holding my shoulders down as Charles' cock is buried inside me. Reluctantly I move my hips to his thrusts hoping to get him off quicksand be done with this night

As both the boys push the officer down onto Charles lap they see her riding his cock. As one of the boys says.

"Hey this officer seems only to happy to help out. So lets help her out too."

The boy in either side reach down and pull a breast each out of her costume as the one who speaks turns her head and pushes is agaisnt his groin. So she can feel and lick and suck on his cock through his pants as she rides Charles.

I blush as the boys suck my tits. One says he wants to sake my shades and hat off because I look familiar but he can't place me but chArles says no and to leave me be as I feel him. Cumming inside my now wet teen pussy and he seems content with his "gift".

Charles cock stays hard inside of her pussy as both of the boys are sucking on her nipples.

From the back of the group someone shouts that the hand is playing in the back garden so everyone clears out the room leaving the four of them there.

Straight away one of the boys pulls his zipper down and pulls his cock out forcing it into her mouth as the other grabs her hand and pushes it inside of his open zipper to his cock.

As Charles starts to moan out again handcuffed up.

One jokes "officer you gVe the right to remain silent " as a cock is forced past my lips. Charles can not take ant more as u feel him unload inside my tight teen pussy

Both the boys take hold of her laughing as he says.

"You have the right to remain silent."

They can hear from Charles moan that he has just came so the pull her up and then push the officer back down. This time however the officers asshole is on the head of her cock.

As the boy pushes his cock into her mouth the other boy pushes her down allowing Charles cock to sink into her ass hole fully.

I squeal slightly as I feel the cock impale my tight teen ass. The one grabs my head and really fucks my face as Charles is close to cumming again. The one not doing me tells them to finish with me so they can leave

The other boy pipes up as he gets ready to cum into her mouth.

"This officer came about a noise complaint. How about we leave handcuffed upstairs for the band to have some fun when they finish their set?"

The other lad nods as both Charles and the boy cum hard inside of her.

They quickly pull her upstairs with one of the boys grabbing her bag. They find more handcuffs inside her bag and make little work of cuffing her wrists and legs to the bed spread eagled for the band to fuck.

I lay on the bed cuffed spread eagle to the posts in my police officer hat,shades uniform shirt wide open skirt above waist and heels on with something stuffed in my mouth to muffle me as they tell the band

As the band finish their set some guys come up to them and explain the gift waiting upstairs. All four hand members rush upstairs into the bedroom to find her there.

They pull their hard cocks out of their zippers and move into position. The lead singer sinks his cock into her pussy while the lead guitarist slides his cock between her breasts.

The drummer and bassist take their cocks sliding them into her open handcuffed hands for her to stroke as she was helpless to stop them.

One of the members goes to my school and swears I look familiar but can't place it. He goes for my shades and cop hat but another says leave it be she is like 18 maybe 19 dude and makes a hot cop. I moan through the gag as they bang me as I feel the two chicks in my hands grow harder by the second

One of the cocks slips from your hand and pulls the gag out of your mouth only to replace it with a large cock for you to suck.

The singer pounding into your pussy fucks your pussy hard as he pinches your clit. The guitarist teases your nipples with his fingers as he titty fucks you.

I am thankful none can place my identity and leaves my hat and shades on as the one inside me and titty fucking me are close as the others say finish up mates so we can head to our next gig

All the hand begin to cum one after another. The singer blows his load into her pussy as the guitarist cums all over her breasts. The bassist load goes straight down her mouth and the drummers load pours out over her hand.

"Shit dudes are next gig is soon

All four of them run out leaving her half dressed and cuffed up covered in cum. That is when Charlie's father comes in.

"Well babe what a sight."

He pulls out his camera taking pictures.

"I told you to please my boy not any guy you want. Your going to go into his room handcuff him to his bed and fuck him in all three of your holes understood. An for proof switch on his webcam on his computer so I can see. Or else these pictures get posted round the neighbourhood. I'm I clear?"

He will release her after she says yes. The father has no idea his son is having a poker match in his room with 5 of his friends and she will end up being the host.

Last edited:
I head you is room dressed as the cop still he pulls me and gives me another outfit to "host " in says he will give me tips for my efforts and can tell my shades I don't want to be recognized by anyone even though he does not know who I am. So to protect my identity he gives me ...

Last edited:
Its his sisters Halloween costume. A sluttly cat girl complete with eyes and ear cat mask. Her breasts are almost falling out of the corest and her ass is on show from the one piece thong part of outfit. Complete with bouncey tail paw gloves and boots.

Charles waits for her to enter as the host with his friends round.

I come out in the outfit only to prevent the potential blackmail. I hear whistles and cat calls as I come out ready to play hostess

Charlie speaks as she walks over.

"The rules are simple out host will get us drinks and we play for money. Who ever loses gets a blowjob from our lovely cat host for the next match. That being said its my birthday so I believe I should get the first one isn't that right kittie?"

Charles pulls her to him so she can get started on giving him a blow job while the cards are dealt out.

"How about I just serve drinks" I say in a feisty tone. All the boys look at me not knowing who I am but knowing I am their age as I look like 18-19. Charles will have not of just serving drinks as he pulls my head closer.

Charles pulls her to him tightly not liking the idea of being embrassed in front of all his friends. He whispers into her ear.

"My father said you will do whatever I ask or else."

Taking her hand and pulling it onto his bulge for her to let out.

"So now I want you to get it nice and wet then climb on and ride me do I make myself clear?"

He holds the deck of cards while pushing her hands into his groin.

Or else what I whisper to him he says " my dad says he knows you I do not but that can be arranged if I don't cooperate" I reluctantly suck him not wanting to be discovered as he grabs my head and bounces it on his cock

Last edited:
Charles decides to take it ones two further.

"Everyone take off your pants are new hostess will be sucking and serving our cocks all night long. Now be a good girl and suck each one of us till we cum then you can move onto the next person. Understood?"

Charles pulls her head off his cock so he can hear her say yes.

As his friends undo their pants and boxers.

I have no choice as Charles dad would tell my uncle if I didn't comply. One by one I suck them off and they comment in my young mouth knowing I must be no more than 20. As some are gentle and some not so much

Charles watches as each one of his friends use her mouth as a cum dump filling her up with their cum.

By from watching what is happening they begin to get hard again.

"Fuck her mouth is so hot."

Another says.

"She has a bangin body we need to take her."

"Ohh shit I'm filling up her tight mouth."

As the last guy came they pulled her up onto the table and Charles slid his cock into her pussy once she was lifted over his friend who rammed his cock into her asshole.

Two more cocks filled her mouth as another cock slid between her breasts.

Back