Poker-Her Night(closed for PaulWilson57)

Victor sees her tits and pounds her pussy as fast as he can. He cant tale anymore and cums hard just as there is a knock on the door.

Victor asks who it is.

Its Elliot. Victor quickly tucks his cock away.

"get in the shower."

Victor heads out once your inside and Elliot walks in pulling out hos cock to take a piss.

While you hide in the shower stall.

As Elliot finishes his piss there is a noise from behind the curtain he steps over and pulls it back to find her there. Grabbing her arm he pulls her out of the room and into the room next door her bedroom and throws her face down onto the bed.

pulling up the back of her skirt he sinks his cock into her wet pussy and starts fucking her hard.

Last edited:
Your boldness catches me off guard as you comment on my tight 18 yr old pussy not knowing I just got screwed hard and thought I was about to take a shower and you seeing my 18 ur old body alone you couldn't take any more. I feel how large you are as you take me on my own bed

Last edited:
"Wow for an 18 year old girl your pussy is quiet loose. You must love cock. I bet you wanted to spy on me didn't you."

He reaches round playing with her nipples as his cock slams into her asshole over and over again.

"The guys don't even know your gone babe. Your all mine."

He says as he pinches her nipples.

I struggle under him as he comments on it's been awhile since he's " tapped " an 18 year old as one hand goes over my mouth to muffle me as he pumps my ass harder in my own bed. It knnd of hurts since I have not done anal before but it begins to become pleasurable as he is good

"sweetie last time I had an ass like yours was a 18 year old 5 years ago she was so,drunk that night."

Elliot keeps hammering her asshole as he reaches hos hand round her body.

"spread your leg. Lets so how much your pussy can fit."

He rams three fingers into her quickly and begins to pump in time with his cock. Elliot wonders if he can get his whole fist in her pussy.

OOC. No fisting

I squirm big time as the three fingeres get inserted into my tight teen pussy while you pound my ass. My face shoved into the pillow to keep me muffled as your cock feels like a jack hammer. You make lewd comments on my tight body and tell me when I return to serving for the game I should wear .....

"damn you got a rocking body. Its so tight i feel like my cocks in a vice.im going to fill your ass with so much cum before you get back to game."

His three fingers stroke your g spot whilst his thumb strokes her clit.

"now when you come back down i want you in the see through black dress for last years pool party or the white boob tube and short white skirt else. Shit im going to cum in your ass."

He says getting ready to cum

Last edited:
OOC uncle might think the bikini odd. Add to last post two outfit choices with heels ill pik one and edit this post

I Try to pull away but he easily holds my petite teen hips as he explodes in my ass firing warm cumshots into me. As he pulls out I collapse to the bed in abit if exhaustion. After composing myself I walk down in the boob tube and short white skirt as requested. With 2" white heels. I blush as I walk knowing I'm naked under the skirt and it's a good 4" above my knees. So the slightest flip up would expose me as I refill drinks.

As you fill up olivers drink he places his hand on the back of your thigh. All the men are focused on the card game or the football game and don't see his hand slide up her thigh.

He in his sixties but it doesn't stop him as hos fingers stroke over her bare wet pussy lips and wet asshole. His fingers teasing her as he smiles at her.

"why don't you sit on an old man's lap sweetie?"

His six inch bulge just showing in hos tight pants

With his age I feel a bit awkward as I feel his exploring fingers. I reluctantly sit on his lap as to not make a big scene and try to act natural. I try to keep thighs together but for an old guy his hands are big and strong.

Oliver smiles as you sit on hos lap as his hands make quick work of prying your legs open. His two fingers push against your pussylips before sinking inside.

As he fingers your pussy he folds from the game and puts his cards down. Now with hos other hand free he reaches under and opens his zipper and pulls his cock out.

He guides it between your ass cheeks as the tip presses agiasnt your ass hole as he takes a drink before slowly moving forward into you.

I bite lower lip as I wince abit from his probing. My uncle asks if I'm ok I just lie and say just stomach bugging me. To explain the flush discomfort look. He buys it and goes back into conversation. I try to lift off a bit to signal to him to stop. But hm being quite a bit older he's going to take every advantage of being this close to an 18yr olds tight ass and exposed pussy lips.

Olivia almost laughs out loud at her explanation to her uncle as to what is wrong with het while his two fingers roll round her pussy.

He feels her try to lift of his lap as one of the guys asks him if he is in this round?

Olivia pushes down on her shoulder making her sit on hos cock as he feels his whole cock fill her ass hole.

"ohh yes. I'm in."

No one but you knows his double meaning as he starts to rock his hips waiting for his cards.

I tap his leg biting my lower lip in hopes of signaling to him my teen ass is not use to this and ease up. I act as normal as I can with his cock buried in my tight. ass as I'm impaled on him as he rests one have on my shoulders to keep me in place. He makes lewd comments on the fact that I grew up "nice" and have become a "sexy" young woman. Only comments he and I can hear.

"I remember when I used to come to your uncles bbq's and you was only a little girl. Now look at you so nice and sexy. Who would of thought how much of a cock slut you would be then. Now if you want to get off my cock any time soon you will make me cum in your tight ass."

Olivia holds his cards up in front of her face as his cock is buried deep into her asshole his two fingers working inside her pussy.

Just then Stephen walks in. He lived next door to your uncle and is around your age. He is the boy you grew up wanting and Is the only one you would be happy to fill your pussy with.

He steps over chatting with your uncle not spotting you at first.

Back