Pls sign this petition to stop Lit identity fraud

See, if the OP had just put the other dude on ignore and went about his day, all would be well. Anyone who would think that the two simply because they have the same av - and despite the fact that their names are completely different - is too stupid to worry about. But now that the OP has caused a big stink, the other dude is all rolling in the attention, posting all over the place, etc. Peedrinker is now going to follow the munky guy around forever hoping to get more attention from him.

This is why you ignore your trolls. I tell people this and they never ever ever listen, but it's the law of the Internet - and of life. You should encourage the things you want and ignore the stuff you don't. When you spend lots of time complaining about the few people in your life who make you unhappy and relatively little time appreciating those who are kind to you, then you're going to get more of the former and less of the latter. That's the way life works.

y're an idiot for making this thread.

all this 'how would you like it' whining. years back someone made an alt, using my av (a picture of myself), the username 'Dolf.', and used to pm people pretending to be me.

what I didn't do was make thread after thread that were a public announcement that the troll was winning and I was boohooing behind my keyboard.

I can see why you get trolled. you stick the 'kick me' sign to your own back.

if the site owners changed the rules every time some pillock demanded it, we wouldn't have any site left. if you want a board that'll mollycoddle you then just go find another board.

Am I seriously the only one who sees what's going on here? Lustermonkey likes the attention as much as peedrinker21 does.

more prat than dickhead.

Using synonyms from British slang to explain British slang doesn't help someone who knows nothing about British slang.

So everyone knows: though receptive to change, Lit is not a democracy. You can sign all the petitions you want but that does not mean anything will be implemented.

If you have an honest concern, the best way would be to politely approach the site owners with what you see as the problem and a solution to said problem. Attempting to rile a torch-bearing angry mob isn't the way to get things done. :rose:

Told ya so.

Your other alt imposter account, LustreMunky has been banned. Now if you could kindly remove links to my profile page in your sigline, we can all get on with our business. Thank you.

Justice has been served and all of a sudden no one has any smartass remarks to make.

Justice has been served and all of a sudden no one has any smartass remarks to make.
i'm tempted to troll you myself. you're that kid in class who everyone hates, including the teacher. ''miss! miss! he's pulling faces at me!!!''

I really thought a little monkey was trying to pull my leg with this thread. I really did.

Someone pull my finger. ;)

I really thought a little monkey was trying to pull my leg with this thread. I really did.

Trust is crucial for a burgeoning relationship. Hokay, so I don't have a really cool music link like Strange, but I have read books on how to burgeon.

I didn't spam. Do your homework.

How many threads have you made now asking people to sign a petition?
I don't think this website is a democracy, you have no right to tell anyone how to run this website you don't pay the bills for it.
You're arrogant seeking attention. I just wonder if you're drinking alcohol having a good time because that please help me stay sober thread you had while back got you a lot attention.

Back