Pls sign this petition to stop Lit identity fraud

You really need to learn how to let things slide off your back. Iggy that asshole and continue posting. Post on the General Board, we don't care if you have a troll.

You really need to learn how to let things slide off your back. Iggy that asshole and continue posting. Post on the General Board, we don't care if you have a troll.

In fact, we prefer it.

by posting here, you signed it.

Are you a natural dick or did you have to take some sort of "how to be a dick" class?

See, if the OP had just put the other dude on ignore and went about his day, all would be well. Anyone who would think that the two simply because they have the same av - and despite the fact that their names are completely different - is too stupid to worry about. But now that the OP has caused a big stink, the other dude is all rolling in the attention, posting all over the place, etc. Peedrinker is now going to follow the munky guy around forever hoping to get more attention from him.

This is why you ignore your trolls. I tell people this and they never ever ever listen, but it's the law of the Internet - and of life. You should encourage the things you want and ignore the stuff you don't. When you spend lots of time complaining about the few people in your life who make you unhappy and relatively little time appreciating those who are kind to you, then you're going to get more of the former and less of the latter. That's the way life works.

See, if the OP had just put the other dude on ignore and went about his day, all would be well. Anyone who would think that the two simply because they have the same av - and despite the fact that their names are completely different - is too stupid to worry about. But now that the OP has caused a big stink, the other dude is all rolling in the attention, posting all over the place, etc. Peedrinker is now going to follow the munky guy around forever hoping to get more attention from him.

This is why you ignore your trolls. I tell people this and they never ever ever listen, but it's the law of the Internet - and of life. You should encourage the things you want and ignore the stuff you don't. When you spend lots of time complaining about the few people in your life who make you unhappy and relatively little time appreciating those who are kind to you, then you're going to get more of the former and less of the latter. That's the way life works.

And never get involved in a land war in Asia.

But what if the first dude is really the second dude and the dude is dude'ing it up with the dudes on the GB for chuckles.

And I don't even know Chuckles.

...OR

What if it's a dude conspiracy between the first dude and the second dude that will end in some fetishy dude on dude lovin?

y're an idiot for making this thread.

all this 'how would you like it' whining. years back someone made an alt, using my av (a picture of myself), the username 'Dolf.', and used to pm people pretending to be me.

what I didn't do was make thread after thread that were a public announcement that the troll was winning and I was boohooing behind my keyboard.

I can see why you get trolled. you stick the 'kick me' sign to your own back.

if the site owners changed the rules every time some pillock demanded it, we wouldn't have any site left. if you want a board that'll mollycoddle you then just go find another board.

all this 'how would you like it' whining. years back someone made an alt, using my av (a picture of myself), the username 'Dolf.', and used to pm people pretending to be me.

what I didn't do was make thread after thread that were a public announcement that the troll was winning and I was boohooing behind my keyboard.

if the site owners changed the rules every time some pillock demanded it, we wouldn't have any site left. if you want a board that'll mollycoddle you then just go find another board.

I completely agree with you, but on the positive side these things serve to amuse the GB between the "Is Chat Broken" threads.

I never get cool pm's from guys pretending to be you.

pillock and mollycoddle - new words for the day.

So inferring from the context is "pillock" a "dickhead"?

Grammerly say it is a sharpening stone named for its resemblance to a penis, so I thought dickhead was a decent translation, no? I need to brush up for a trip to England.

Yet, it would be fun to get some torches from the Dollar Store and march in the night. But, a virtual march? No fun there.

pillock and mollycoddle - new words for the day.

So inferring from the context is "pillock" a "dickhead"?

Grammerly say it is a sharpening stone named for its resemblance to a penis, so I thought dickhead was a decent translation, no? I need to brush up for a trip to England.

more prat than dickhead.

But what if the first dude is really the second dude and the dude is dude'ing it up with the dudes on the GB for chuckles.

And I don't even know Chuckles.

...OR

What if it's a dude conspiracy between the first dude and the second dude that will end in some fetishy dude on dude lovin?

I'd scoff at that, but the Internet has taught me that anything is possible when people are involved.

maybe a little bit too soon but could it be this?

65121.jpg

Back