Pictures of ClydeMaxx

clydemaxx said:
Wow, Thank You. Not only can you be in my fan club, but you can be first and only member. Lucky for you, by joining the club, you can get a lot of special perks. Please come back and visit my thread, and I can discuss what those perks might be. :devil:

Thanx sweetie! And here's looking forward to the perks! ;)
But i'm not sure i'm ur first and only member! There seem to be a few special ladies who may have been in line before me! Lol!
But i'm a gal who can share! ;)

_Nina_ said:
Thanx sweetie! And here's looking forward to the perks! ;)
But i'm not sure i'm ur first and only member! There seem to be a few special ladies who may have been in line before me! Lol!
But i'm a gal who can share! ;)

Is that really you in your profile? You are extremely beautiful. And you said you are busty. Can I be in your fan club? BTW, my real name is very Irish.

clydemaxx said:
Is that really you in your profile? You are extremely beautiful. And you said you are busty. Can I be in your fan club? BTW, my real name is very Irish.

Well, it's my eyes anyway!! And of course u can be my #1 fan! (And maybe the first to see my whole face!! Lol!) You'll have to pm me ur real name, so i can check the Irish authenticity! Lol! (Although, i'm not actually Irish myself, jus livin here! Is that cheating?? Lol!)

clydemaxx said:
Sorry if any of those pictures disgusted anyone; for those people, their full money back. I certainly hope no one was eating when they saw them. This is not a good time of year to be posing for pictures. Instead of going to the gym, I would rather just eat cookies and drink eggnog. BTW, none of those pictures were intended to be humorous. I was not mocking any of those garments; at one point, I actually bought each pair worn, thinking I might look good in them. Obviously I dont, so I have not worn some of those items for a very long time.

When I thought of this series. I was so excited and thought it was such a great idea. I actually thought about making a boxers or briefs poll, and post it on the General Board, and even cross link my pictures to that new poll thread. But when I saw what I looked like in the pictures, I quickly abandon that idea.

Disgusted????? NO CHANCE!!!! :devil:

I have to agree with Nina though i think, definately the boxer briefs as they really do show off your very sexy legs (as well as other things) ;)

God... I Love this thread. :nana:

ChocolateHarlot said:
I have to agree with Nina though i think, definately the boxer briefs as they really do show off your very sexy legs (as well as other things) ;)

Great minds think alike, hey Chocolate! Is he just too sweet for words?!

Btw, chocolate, I love ur AV! Sexy without being too obvious! My kinda gal! ;)

_Nina_ said:
Btw, chocolate, I love ur AV! Sexy without being too obvious! My kinda gal! ;)

:eek: Thank you, I try to keep most of my pics that way, leave a little to the imagination ;)

_Nina_ said:
Well, it's my eyes anyway!! And of course u can be my #1 fan! (And maybe the first to see my whole face!! Lol!) You'll have to pm me ur real name, so i can check the Irish authenticity! Lol! (Although, i'm not actually Irish myself, jus livin here! Is that cheating?? Lol!)

Your eyes are just stunning. I cant wait to see your whole face, and learn everything about you. So where are you originally from? I will PM you, my first PM.

Thank you so much ladies for the kind words. That really made my day. It is even more special because you all are so beautiful.

_Nina_ said:
Well, Good morning Clyde!! :)
I just stumbled on ur thread, (Fairly new here, u see!) and have to say 'Can I be in the Clyde fanclub?!?!'
I love your pics, but best of all i like your modesty! You're so sweet!
And as to the few recent pics (you know, the boxer/brief debate!) i love the boxer briefs, coz they make your already sexy legs even better!
Ok, that's my morning flattery sesh over! Lol!
Off for brekky!

Funny, I never thought anyone posting naked pictures of themself would be called modest. But thank you.

Wow, i just noticed your new signature. I cant believe you added me to it. It is one thing to tell someone what they want to hear on their thread, it is another thing to say it on your signature, where the whole site can see. I cant tell you how nice that is and what it means to me. Again Thank You. So, when is the first meeting for the Nina Fan Club. I need to get there early, because I think I might have trouble finding parking.

Wow, i just noticed your new signature. I cant believe you added me to it.

:) Lol! I thought that might make u smile!
And don't worry, i've reserved a space in the lot jus for u! (V.I.P. parking, don't u know! ;) Lol!)

:Kiss: morning clyde missed you yesterday love the new set of pics...you have a fantastic body :kiss:

_Nina_ said:
:) Lol! I thought that might make u smile!
And don't worry, i've reserved a space in the lot jus for u! (V.I.P. parking, don't u know! ;) Lol!)

In the eyes of a young girl - Glory.

The line is from the musical Rent. Your profile has those beautiful eyes, and I feel they are watching me. That is what the line refers to: that everything the character does is because he knows a girl is watching him; so he has to be a better person because she is watching.

red_flame said:
:Kiss: morning clyde missed you yesterday love the new set of pics...you have a fantastic body :kiss:

Now, you are the one that has fantastic body. I am glad you came by to visit me, because I just get lost in the crowd over at your place. Talk about Fan Clubs, your Fan Club would have to be held in Wemble Stadium.

clydemaxx said:
In the eyes of a young girl - Glory.

The line is from the musical Rent. Your profile has those beautiful eyes, and I feel they are watching me. That is what the line refers to: that everything the character does is because he knows a girl is watching him; so he has to be a better person because she is watching.

What a lovely notion, Clyde! I like that idea! It's nice to kno that sum people still enjoy musicals! I thought i was a dying breed! :eek:
And It'll be great when i can have a proper AV, coz i kinda feel faceless, if u kno what i mean!

_Nina_ said:
What a lovely notion, Clyde! I like that idea! It's nice to kno that sum people still enjoy musicals! I thought i was a dying breed! :eek:
And It'll be great when i can have a proper AV, coz i kinda feel faceless, if u kno what i mean!

First, I dont see why people so love Rent. But that would take up pages of my opinions of Rent; I dont hate it, but viewing it once was enough for me. Some people have seen it a hundred times. Anyway, I am starting to ramble, like I said I wouldn't. But I just thought of you, when I heard that line.

Glad you like musicals. I love a good musical. I know you are not Irish, but there is an Irish play called Stones in His Pockets. With two good actors, that is a fantastic play; I mean, that is why you go to the theater. You have to go to a lot of so so plays, but when you see a great one, then you remember why you love the theater so. So what show should I take you to see?

_Nina_ said:

Faceless, what about bodyless? Are you thinking of starting your own picture thread? I would love to see it. Actually I would love to see it in person.

clydemaxx said:
So what show should I take you to see?

Well, i love the theatre, but don't go enough. And the show i'm wanting to see, although it's not playing anymore, i don't think, (and don't laugh! :eek: ) is the version of Oklahoma with Hugh Jackman. I know it's been done to death, but with him as the lead man, and u in the seat next to me.........phew!!.......what a night! ;)

_Nina_ said:
Well, i love the theatre, but don't go enough. And the show i'm wanting to see, although it's not playing anymore, i don't think, (and don't laugh! :eek: ) is the version of Oklahoma with Hugh Jackman. I know it's been done to death, but with him as the lead man, and u in the seat next to me.........phew!!.......what a night! ;)

Sorry, I laughed. Hugh did Oklahoma at least five or more years ago, before he became a big action film star. But he did "The Boy From Oz," last year in New York. I would have loved to have seen that. I was really upset that someone, like PBS in America, did not film it. But now I will never get a chance to see him in it.

ChocolateHarlot said:
Disgusted????? NO CHANCE!!!! :devil:

yep gotta agree too - definatley the boxer briefs - :p :devil: - love the new pics :kiss:

I knew you'd laugh!! :)
The Boy From Oz, Yeah! I saw Hugh on that Actors Studio programme, and he was talking about that. He has a lot more to offer than ur average movie star, I think he's really talented!

kaela1 said:
yep gotta agree too - definatley the boxer briefs - :p :devil: - love the new pics :kiss:

Thanks K-1. Funny, everyone likes the boxer-briefs, but I have NEVER gotten laid while wearing them. I used to wear them on my big dates, and nother ever happened. So now I figure they were bad luck. So I wear my normal white briefs on all my dates. Besides, if I get lucky, those shorts come off so fast, no one really knows what I was wearing anyway.

Back