Pictures of ClydeMaxx

OK, I chose an AV. I dont know if I like it. My muscle is not big enough, and I think it makes me come across conceited. But people say they like it, so I will go with their opinion. I have never been one that has a good pulse on the general public. Well anyway, I will keep it up for at least a few days.

clydemaxx said:
OK, I chose an AV. I dont know if I like it. My muscle is not big enough, and I think it makes me come across conceited. But people say they like it, so I will go with their opinion. I have never been one that has a good pulse on the general public. Well anyway, I will keep it up for at least a few days.

i love the av clyde :kiss: glad you listened to us all ;)

For those who like my AV.

Attachments

• 15 a.jpg
    15 a.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 15 b.jpg
    15 b.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 242
***SWOON!!!!****

Sorry... I'm sure I was gonna say somethin clever but I cant concentrate!!! Its that av!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

How embarrassing. How did you know I was drooling? Oh, you said you were drooling. Well, it must have been over someone else. Maybe Red or missy?

clydemaxx said:
How embarrassing. How did you know I was drooling? Oh, you said you were drooling. Well, it must have been over someone else. Maybe Red or missy?

Yes, it was me that was drooling, and for once it wasnt over those lovely ladies.. It was all for you :kiss:

ChocolateHarlot said:
Yes, it was me that was drooling, and for once it wasnt over those lovely ladies.. It was all for you :kiss:

You know I spent over two weeks going through your entire thread. Now I am in the middle of your old picture thread. There is something on my keyboard, but it certainly aint drool. ;)

clydemaxx said:

Sexy av :kiss: :kiss:

clydemaxx said:
You know I spent over two weeks going through your entire thread. Now I am in the middle of your old picture thread. There is something on my keyboard, but it certainly aint drool. ;)

You had better invest in a protective cover then lol cos I think there were even more pics in my old thread!!
:D ;)

Boxers or Briefs

What do you prefer to see a man wear, boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, or bikini?

WARNING: These pictures are not very flattering, except this one aint so bad.

Attachments

• bb 1.jpg
    bb 1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 193
Boxers

Attachments

• bb 2.jpg
    bb 2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 113
  • bb 3.jpg
    bb 3.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 102
  • bb 4.jpg
    bb 4.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 105
briefs or whitey tighties

Attachments

• bb 6.jpg
    bb 6.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 96
  • bb 7.jpg
    bb 7.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 107
Boxer briefs

Attachments

• bb 8.jpg
    bb 8.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 101
  • bb 9.jpg
    bb 9.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 87
  • bb 10.jpg
    bb 10.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 97
bikini

Attachments

• bb 11.jpg
    bb 11.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 117
  • bb 12.jpg
    bb 12.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 104
Well, Good morning Clyde!! :)
I just stumbled on ur thread, (Fairly new here, u see!) and have to say 'Can I be in the Clyde fanclub?!?!'
I love your pics, but best of all i like your modesty! You're so sweet!
And as to the few recent pics (you know, the boxer/brief debate!) i love the boxer briefs, coz they make your already sexy legs even better!
Ok, that's my morning flattery sesh over! Lol!
Off for brekky!

Sorry if any of those pictures disgusted anyone; for those people, their full money back. I certainly hope no one was eating when they saw them. This is not a good time of year to be posing for pictures. Instead of going to the gym, I would rather just eat cookies and drink eggnog. BTW, none of those pictures were intended to be humorous. I was not mocking any of those garments; at one point, I actually bought each pair worn, thinking I might look good in them. Obviously I dont, so I have not worn some of those items for a very long time.

When I thought of this series. I was so excited and thought it was such a great idea. I actually thought about making a boxers or briefs poll, and post it on the General Board, and even cross link my pictures to that new poll thread. But when I saw what I looked like in the pictures, I quickly abandon that idea.

_Nina_ said:
Well, Good morning Clyde!! :)
I just stumbled on ur thread, (Fairly new here, u see!) and have to say 'Can I be in the Clyde fanclub?!?!'
I love your pics, but best of all i like your modesty! You're so sweet!
And as to the few recent pics (you know, the boxer/brief debate!) i love the boxer briefs, coz they make your already sexy legs even better!
Ok, that's my morning flattery sesh over! Lol!
Off for brekky!

Wow, Thank You. Not only can you be in my fan club, but you can be first and only member. Lucky for you, by joining the club, you can get a lot of special perks. Please come back and visit my thread, and I can discuss what those perks might be. :devil:

Back