People with Disabilities?

Pixie Mischief said:
I'm shy and not confident.

I am the most shy person you can imagine. Won't make phone calls, hates asking a receptionist for the time... but when it comes to bed, I am insane. It's like I found something I can control in my life. That's the psychology behind my Domme tendancies.

I thought I was the only person who had issuess about phone calls.

anyway but I think sexualy.. my problem is not that much that I'm shy.. but more confidence.
my whole life I've been treated like a child.. still am.
No one beleives I'm 20. cause I'm 4 foot. people dont treat me like a women.
people make rude comments about me.
Hell was in a restaurent and a old lady asked bf how his little girl was.
and he even has said that only my face looks my age.
its a little hard to feel attractive and confident and be agreesive sexualy when you feel all that.
hes like I'm your bf you shouldnt have a problem with being shy and such with me.
he seems to think since he doesnt that I shouldnt.
doesnt work that way.
he has a low selfesteem as well. hes over weight. 5'7" and 230 lbs
but hes very confident sexualy.

Rrrosyn said:
I am the most shy person you can imagine. Won't make phone calls, hates asking a receptionist for the time... but when it comes to bed, I am insane. It's like I found something I can control in my life. That's the psychology behind my Domme tendancies.

nah. i was surprised to get an email from this guy after all this time.

no phones. hate phones. like computers.

i am 5'6" and obese. but the health makes me more insecure than weight.

I hate phones to.. imgine phone sex... ACK

Rrrosyn said:
nah. i was surprised to get an email from this guy after all this time.

no phones. hate phones. like computers.

i am 5'6" and obese. but the health makes me more insecure than weight.

Phone sex? What's that?

I did that once!! It sucked. Turned out I was "too quiet" according the the jerk on the other end.

I actually admire women who can make a living doing that!

LMAO!!! me to me to! BF seems to taken it upon himself to teach me to be louder.
teach, train. same thing. thats what it feels like.
LMAO

but I hate phone sex. you need to be real verbal and thats hard for me.
and I hate phones. but he cant be here with me. so ....

Rrrosyn said:
Phone sex? What's that?

I did that once!! It sucked. Turned out I was "too quiet" according the the jerk on the other end.

I actually admire women who can make a living doing that!

I don't mind, if it is to hear a comforting voice once in a while. But, I really hate phones. It's pathetic. Wonder if it a phobia?

I prefer cyber over phone sex LOL
I always had issuess with phones. and sex on the phone thats just.. gawd.
hmm well I have a water phobia.. phones arent that bad.
I do avoid them thought

Rrrosyn said:
I don't mind, if it is to hear a comforting voice once in a while. But, I really hate phones. It's pathetic. Wonder if it a phobia?

I have some phobias too and would gladly take phone.

I don't really like cyber. Don't mind Domme with webcam and I can see him. But... Something about me requires scent and other things to get really into it. Which means R/L... which means knowing someone well first.

Yes but... I prefer cyber over phone LOL

Rrrosyn said:
I have some phobias too and would gladly take phone.

I don't really like cyber. Don't mind Domme with webcam and I can see him. But... Something about me requires scent and other things to get really into it. Which means R/L... which means knowing someone well first.

Disabled as well

DustyWolfe, you are not alone at all. I have had on disabled sub a while ago and the relationship was great. But the real change came when I recently joined the disabled ranks, now that my hip is falling apart. The pain is the worst part, but I deal with it and learn to work, and live past it, not through it. I also have some good days and bad days but I have been able to stay on TOP of the game. I will be having surgery in soon for a replacement.

I must have a thing about hips. I have chronic illness rather than disability, but 2 of the bottoms I play with fondly and regularly have degenerating hips. 3 hip replacements between 2 people!

You adjust your demands and play to their strengths and you can still have a ton of fun.

Back